WR Josh Gordon traded to Patriots for a 5th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
giphy.gif

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Colts, 49ers, Raiders, and Dolphins all could use him.

He'll get claimed. Definitely not dropping him in my fantasy leagues until more news comes out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Future Raiduh. But how Browns can you get? You are so desperate for success in some way that you spend 6 years trying to fix this chucklehead. And....
Patriots don't sign knuckleheads....
Aaron Hernandez says hi.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Future Raiduh. But how Browns can you get? You are so desperate for success in some way that you spend 6 years trying to fix this chucklehead. And....

Aaron Hernandez says hi.

They drafted him, they didn't sign him after he was a screw up on another team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Colts, 49ers, Raiders, and Dolphins all could use him.

He'll get claimed. Definitely not dropping him in my fantasy leagues until more news comes out.
They could all use the talent. Could they all use the idiocy and drama?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
They could all use the talent. Could they all use the idiocy and drama?

Ah I see. You're assuming he's guilty of smoking because of his past. Got it.

He wanted a bigger contract this summer. This could possibly be due to that. Also latest reports is that Josh hasn't failed a test.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If his problem is just pot, then he is just fucking stupid. If its alcoholism, there is a solution. It just takes being desperate enough to realise you need help. Definately not the 1st pro athlete to throw away his childhood dreams over substance abuse. Hopefully being cut will be his wake up call and he will get the help he needs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brandon Browner disagrees too.

And I’m sure Hernandez was a fine upstanding young man when they drafted him.

nobody would touch him until the cheats drafted him in the 6th(?).

every team knew what he was.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
So from what I gather from the reports, he probably showed up to practice high or under the influence of something. Maybe hungover. Tried getting out of practice by saying he had a hammie injury. Browns didn't fall for it, and it was the final straw.

A lot of people are calling him a future Patriot or Raider or whatever. I doubt it. Dez Bryant doesn't have substance abuse issues and he can't get a job.

I just hope Josh Gordon finds some real help and peace in this world.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
IMO it's different....Rams drafted Lawrence Phillips.
I never said anything about the Rams. The patsies don’t hold some high moral standing. They draft and sign players with dubious character just like every other team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah I see. You're assuming he's guilty of smoking because of his past. Got it.

He wanted a bigger contract this summer. This could possibly be due to that. Also latest reports is that Josh hasn't failed a test.
I’m assuming nothing except that he’s done everything possible to be unavailable to his team.

For the record, I couldn’t give two shits about someone smoking pot. Failing a test when you know you’ll be tested and suspended or essentially fired says something entirely different. Once? Ok. Repeatedly AND constant issues and drama? No thanks.