WR John Ross?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Free up the cap 50-80mil? Where'd you read that?

And yes, Golladay would be better than Jones Jr but we can have the money he'd command with woods and Kupp at WR.

This is one... obviously some of the moves to get to 80 I would never do.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If they are all in on Stafford and this team in general. I don't think they going to put some rookie out there to stretch the defense. Certain important position become more important than before if Stafford has the cannon we know he has and that becomes a position of focus now for Mcvay to let the playbook just open up.

As far as Marvin Jones he seems like he will play for free lol. He just wants Stafford and LA. He and others are texting Stafford they want to play with him and the rams. I wonder who?

Lastly I posted this once before it's a deceiving stat but one worth noting ....tyreek hill led the league in 20 yard + receptions with 20 second was Marvin Jones with 19. Surprised me.

Kupp was Goffs best buddy. Do the rams trade kupp he litterally has missed every important game the rams have had and I love the guy. Do they save with Jones and stick with Jefferson and add a John Ross?

Do they just add Jones and that's it 4 receivers with talent?

Or add just Ross?

I can't wait for this offseason to see how their plan unfolds.
Jones over Ross - restructures here we come! ;)

BTW - it's really hard to read your (great) posts with that fucking creepy clown banging on your ear the whole time!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Jones over Ross - restructures here we come! ;)

BTW - it's really hard to read your (great) posts with that fucking creepy clown banging on your ear the whole time!

Man I don't even like clowns but that's one of my favourite movies ever!!!! Besid s he just being friendly and saying hello!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Don't forget though from those numbers I'm assuming we need to subtract the 25-30 million over the new cap.
That makes sense! I thought meaning we'd have that much cap space.

Makes more sense now!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That makes sense! I thought meaning we'd have that much cap space.

Makes more sense now!

Still more than ample to do those things though. The Superbowl just ended and I cannot wait to get this ball rolling.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I agree
He was open deep (Wolford missed him) and that really made me wonder if the deep threat was truly missing or was JG just not looking deep any more.

Jefferson only played a quarter to third of the snaps of the receivers ahead of him. And I don't remember seeing him run more than a few deep routes, toward the end of the year. Seem to recall a couple where Goff threw to him but they didn't connect. Maybe I missed others.

It would be awesome and a great synergy with Stafford if Jefferson can really be a serious deep threat. But, though I would like to believe it, I haven't really seen it yet.