WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Poor effort by Watkins on a perfect throw. Do we really need him going forward

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
I'm sorry but Sammy Watkins is not a good wide receiver. It's a shame, cuz he has world class athletic ability.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Heck of a season, good learning experience. I think we make some adjustments and we are back next year. Just sucks to end this way.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...it was still a good season folks. I don't like the out come...but I like the fact that the Rams turned it around and won the NFC West.
This is a legit team now!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It doesn’t shock me that we lost today. It’s shocks me the way we lost.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
So they lost 3 in a row at home to finish the season. One was the 9ers game but man--I don't know why they struggle with home games.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Well it was a good year everyone. I'm pretty pissed and drunk so I'm going to bow out before I say something stupid in anger. Night all.