WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Need a beast LB like ATL #45...just not impressed with Tree...dude disappears in key situations too often. Need to address that draft time

KayJay

Starter
Jared is not the fastest guy out there. That and he's a second year pocket quarterback. He delivered a strike, trusted his receiver to catch the ball as he should have. You guys are just frustrated, as am I.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We looked young tonight. I'm happy for our team I think we had a good year. Cheers fellas

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, football is over for the year. Season has been more than expected but less than wanted. It feels like a missed opportunity.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't know why Goff didn't run it there. He had a lane. But JFC, Watkins, you can't let that ball hit the ground. This freaking team just failed again and again in the key moments today.
He wouldnt have made it.
LB and a CB a step or two inside the goal line and he was 7 yards away.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It was crazy to expect a title in McV’s first year, he was just so good that it became hard not to expect one. Next year - for real this time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
First time all season the Rams lost 2 in a row. What a great year.
We'll come back stronger next season with more experience and hopefully a few more impact players on D

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Poor Whitworth. Still no playoff wins. :cry:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
That "A" gap blitz gets carved up too often by Ogletree. It hurt on their last drive.

But overall...give Atlanta the credit.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Need a beast LB like ATL #45...just not impressed with Tree...dude disappears in key situations too often. Need to address that draft time

Barron and Ogletree are two of the most overrated LBs in the league. HUGE holes in both their games. Very good in some aspects but overall just both slightly above average, not more than that. They are the reason we cannot stop the run. D line plays their gaps pretty well, just too many missed tackles by Tree and Baron.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Dude Ogletree missing that tackle on the 3&10 screen play was such a killer. Momentum was all with us at that time