WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Bottom line: too many mistakes and not enough players making a positive difference. Didn't deserve to win. Learn and get back at it.
That about sums it up.
Ogletree was pretty bad today.
Hill was very good.
Need more depth and power on the DL.
13 points ain't gonna do it.
Ficken did his kickin job.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Damn I forgot what it feels like to be this upset after a football game. I love that i finally have this feeling again, but hate it at the same time. Future looks bright!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think a lot of holding like what happened to Sammy has been going on and not called. That one was unreal and in the end zone.. Nice job officials.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. I did not see that the first time. What a bunch of bullshit that they let Jones put Watkins in a bearhug. Watkins should have thrown him to the ground.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now we get to hear all the smarmy motherfreakin "I told you so's." I guess we get get our spare moments back to do other things. Atlanta was better than us tonight, because we were not prepared....Rookie coach...

Andrew Whitworth, poor guy has been in the playoffs 7 times, all losses in the Wild Card Round......:death:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow another horrendous call by the refs on Sammy Walkens . There is no universe in which that’s not a holding pass interference in the end zone.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The turnovers and slow start killed them. This team needs to find a rhythm early and just plays much better with a lead.

And for whatever reason they play worse at home. I hope that changes next year.

I do like how Goff played better after he settled down. Can't hold the dropped passes against him.

Ficken did well--and I thought he would be the biggest worry.

In any case---good year after so many bad ones. This team will be back and be even better.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper choked all night. At least he made the pro bowl.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Looks like the NFL wants to set up Falcons versus Patriots II.

That was a total rip-off on Watkins in the endzone.
Obvious pass interference on Sammy.