Who's a celebrity that annoys you the instant their name is mentioned???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll start. Oprah. She's got a huge "holier than thou" vibe with her and it bothers me when people mindlessly agree with her. Think what broke me was that interview with the royal family. Then today I saw a story about how she got fully vaccinated and throwing a party b/c of that and how she wasn't able to leave her bubble. OK...so did a lot of other people. Narcissism much?

Tano

Legend
Any reality show star.

Kardashians
Jersey Shore pukes
Real housewives of whatever fricken city
Etc etc etc

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Roger Waters. Unapologetic unmitigated and unhinged anti-Semite. Can’t even listen to Pink Floyd any more.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any reality show star.

Kardashians
Jersey Shore pukes
Real housewives of whatever fricken city
Etc etc etc

Are the latter 3 even considered celebrities tho? Maybe D level.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate DeNiro, Ed Harris, and the View cast....I have way more but this is a start.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alec Baldwin, Robert Deniro, Cher, Oprah and Rob Reiner.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Lena Dunham.

Nothing but an amorphous jiggly blob of flesh-colored pudding.

Gross.

And even grosser in personality.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jake and Logan Paul. Logan Paul's film of Japan's suicide forest, in particular, pissed me off something fierce.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pretty much every celebrity these days, it seems.

Just because they have fame, for some reason... people think their opinions are worth more than yours or mine.

For me; their opinions are worth less.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The entire cast if "The View".

Whoopie and Joan in particular.

Trevor Noah....I dont wish harm on people..u know, to avoid karma like repercussions and what not. But....I wouldn't correct someone else if they happened to wish terrible things on him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pretty much every celebrity these days, it seems.

Just because they have fame, for some reason... people think their opinions are worth more than yours or mine.

For me; their opinions are worth less.

This is why: The Dunning-Krueger effect. I see this everywhere but the worst for me is two coaches that I know. They think they are the authority on everything and they say it all like it’s an obvious fact as if they just schooled a stupid fool.

I don’t see this with all celebrities but there are certainly some this applies too.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Trevor Noah....I dont wish harm on people..u know, to avoid karma like repercussions and what not. But....I wouldn't correct someone else if they happened to wish terrible things on him.
Do people find him funny? I always see his commercials for his show and I've never laughed once. I've always laughed at any of his predecessors of that show and similar ones including Craig Kilborn, Hal Sparks, Jon Stewart, and even Jimmy Kimmel. It's like he's the SNL of the 90s and beyond.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Do people find him funny? I always see his commercials for his show and I've never laughed once. I've always laughed at any of his predecessors of that show and similar ones including Craig Kilborn, Hal Sparks, Jon Stewart, and even Jimmy Kimmel. It's like he's the SNL of the 90s and beyond.

I don't. I think he's a fucking idiot. Especially his new commercial where he talks shit about Americans singing the national anthem before their sporting events. Saying the rest of the world only does it for international play. I dont know bout you. But I dont give two fucks what a South African has to say about my country. He can take his opinions and fuck right off.