Who's a celebrity that annoys you the instant their name is mentioned???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A lot of these have to be politically motivated

Yeah, i'd say about 98% of those named here are politically motivated. It's just another method used by bandwagon haters who are frustrated that their own views are less popular nationwide. This is a political vent thread that our moderators seem to find appealing enough to let stand.
It's no surprise that a majority of football fans are conservatives, just as it's no surprise that a majority of 'Hollywood' entertainers are more liberal. Perhaps the irony is that most players involved in American football tend liberal, and even an event like Colin Kaepernick's sitting down for the National Anthem and subsequent blackballing where so many outraged fans declared their intention to abandon the League, yet the NFL is more popular now than ever. Progress moves at a glacial speed. jmo.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, i'd say about 98% of those named here are politically motivated. It's just another method used by bandwagon haters who are frustrated that their own views are less popular nationwide. This is a political vent thread that our moderators seem to find appealing enough to let stand.
It's no surprise that a majority of football fans are conservatives, just as it's no surprise that a majority of 'Hollywood' entertainers are more liberal. Perhaps the irony is that most players involved in American football tend liberal, and even an event like Colin Kaepernick's sitting down for the National Anthem and subsequent blackballing where so many outraged fans declared their intention to abandon the League, yet the NFL is more popular now than ever. Progress moves at a glacial speed. jmo.

While I understand your point of view, I think this post may be the only true example of what you sited.

It's OK to have slanted views. It's what makes us....... Us.

Except people that disagree with me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a political vent thread that our moderators seem to find appealing enough to let stand.

Not the intent dude. I don't lose sleep over anyone's opinion whatever the topic let alone celebrity status. Most celebs don't annoy me. The few that do are bc of how many people swoon over them no matter what they say or do, or how they present themselves.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

aEbdLSW.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
He wasn't a typical celebrity and he's dead now, but I absolutely hate Steve fucking Jobs.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The ones who constantly pop up on the news feed like Chrissy Tiegen, Kylie Jenner and Kanye get annoying enough for me to really want to send out a "who tf cares? under those headlines for all to see. And that includes those female celebrities in their 50's that IG nude selfies and say it make them feel "empowered." Suddenly that's becoming a trend on the feed. Again, who cares?

btw on some of these celebrity lists your party is showing. I think it's really funny and ironic how some don't want their freedom of speech taken away but would like it taken from others. It's really all or nothing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll stay out of this one. I try to play make believe with these celebrities when they are performing their craft but I let them talk to the hand when they feel a need to vomit their social inclinations. Otherwise, I would miss a lot of otherwise good movies and shows. There are a few things I bypass already just because of who is starring in them so I try to keep that to a minimum. I mean I still watch the Lakers despite some of the ignorant crap that comes out of Lebron James' mouth. I guess I do have some pretty strong filters when I need them. :unsure:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ones who constantly pop up on the news feed like Chrissy Tiegen, Kylie Jenner and Kanye get annoying enough for me to really want to send out a "who tf cares? under those headlines for all to see. And that includes those female celebrities in their 50's that IG nude selfies and say it make them feel "empowered." Suddenly that's becoming a trend on the feed. Again, who cares?

btw on some of these celebrity lists your party is showing. I think it's really funny and ironic how some don't want their freedom of speech taken away but would like it taken from others. It's really all or nothing.
Oh I know mine are mostly based on party lines.

Although, I can easily say I have no need to listen to Hannity, Rush(RIP), Prager, or Levin.

Tano

Legend
Let's see I hate Samantha Bee and Amy Shumer.

But I also hate Kanye.

So what party am I?

I will give you a hint. It's opposite of a word that starts with the Letter E and no - not evil .... although...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's see I hate Samantha Bee and Amy Shumer.

But I also hate Kanye.

So what party am I?

I will give you a hint. It's opposite of a word that starts with the Letter E and no - not evil .... although...

Equestrian? Earthen? Eagle? You gotta give us more than that! :p ;)

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
any celebrity who gets mentioned for a specific bandwagon donation for that month like its some huge amount or big inconvenience to their financial standing, and then once i do the math realize it would be the same as myself donating like $20.