Which former Ram would you add to the 2024 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was good but man I just can't get out of my mind the time he got steamrolled by Earl Campbell.

They still show replays of that play when anyone brings up Earl Campbell.
I know.....but it does represent how good Earl Campbell was. If I ever had a second favorite team after the Rams, it was the late 70's Houston Earlers!

Tano

Legend
lol....They were affectionately known as the "Earlers" in recognition that Earl Campbell was the heart and soul of the team. That might have been a regional saying.
You need to click on the link

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
For the current needs of this team I feel Nolan Cromwell would make the most sense. As he is probably the best free safety to ever play for this team.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed with the others on Pace. This OL with him might be one of the best ever.

Can't get on the SJax train....if you're picking a RB, its Marshall, especially for McVay's offense. Marshall was basically the Cooper Kupp of RBs from a football IQ standpoint

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Big Game Holt doesn't get the attention he deserves. Let's see him in this offense.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm going with AD and Marshall Faulk. You got to pick the defensive GOAT, and although I believe in K Williams, Faulk would put in work on this offense.