What would you like to hear from Kroenke and/or Demoff after 6-10 season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Silent Stan's not gonna say anything. No point changing the OC. Schotty's not the problem. The lack of a QB and interior (in fact entire right side given Barksdale's dip in form) o-line is to blame for our weak, watery, insipid offence.
Shott is not the whole problem but he is a huge part of the problem. When the offense does well the first half of games and then consistently falls apart the second half that's on the OC.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
"We're not going to make knee-jerk reactions. We will stay the course."
Knee-jerk reaction? 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-8 The defense is vastly improved, the special teams are improved, the offense is 21st in ppg, 27th in ypg, 27th in TOP. I don't think a change in the offense is a knee-jerk reaction.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Actually if you look at the last several years in SEA and STL you'll notice that the roster there was way, way better than in STL.

And FYI Carroll didn't look that smart until Wilson emerged and they got Lynch. Prior to that he was relying on an aging Hasselbeck and Tavaris Jackson and then brought in Matt Flynn because he had NO other options.

The rebuild in STL is WAY bigger than what SEA had to do. It's the biggest in the NFL ever. The Seahawks were racking up division titles for quite a few years there if you remember.
and Carroll had nothing to do with getting Wilson from what I have read.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, yeah. On Broadway. But the character is male.

And now this thread has officially lost all meaning. :cool:
So we're told. I'm not buying it.

Edit. Wouldn't let me add a smile face after the post.

Last edited:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Knee-jerk reaction? 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-8 The defense is vastly improved, the special teams are improved, the offense is 21st in ppg, 27th in ypg, 27th in TOP. I don't think a change in the offense is a knee-jerk reaction.
Quality of the Oline for the last decade and the QB position for the last year and a half have more to do with the offensive performance than the OC. Schottenheimer is a distant 4th or 5th down the line.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
For sure the O line has been the biggest issue for the Rams since Sam was drafted! Unfortunately, it came to a head in 2011 and is still the main issue regarding winning games! IMO!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Without taking into consideration all factors such as injuries, turnovers, etc., I think it is.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would like to hear someone, anyone, ask Kroenke how he feels about the Team, as a " Football Fan" not as the "Owner" of a Team!?!

beej

Rookie
I've heard just about everything I need to hear. I'm moving my loyalties to college football. Too bad there's not a mlzzou on demand forum.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm Demoff, I feel pretty sick right now... how the hell is he going to entice fans in STL to attend 2015 Rams games?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Quality of the Oline for the last decade and the QB position for the last year and a half have more to do with the offensive performance than the OC. Schottenheimer is a distant 4th or 5th down the line.
Without taking into consideration all factors such as injuries, turnovers, etc., I think it is.

Football forum drinking game!

Take a drink when the team's performance as a whole (W-L records, offensive or defensive ranking, etc.) is used as supposed evidence of one individual's shortcomings.

Try not to die.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Football forum drinking game!

Take a drink when the team's performance as a whole (W-L records, offensive or defensive ranking, etc.) is used as supposed evidence of one individual's shortcomings.

Try not to die.
Sn1uzdV.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, I want them to announce that they are investing in a team party bus to wine and dine officials.