What would you like to hear from Kroenke and/or Demoff after 6-10 season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
I let the feeling of a 6-10 season sink in overnight. It's worse than the day before. :(

I have no idea if this team is heading right way or wrong way. National Media doesn't either care about Rams or don't want to talk to about Rams for any number of seasons to give their take (though they are not accurate than an above-average fan)

Even though I predict silence from Ram's owner, I would like to hear from Demoff and Kroenke on how their plan to make Rams a winning team again is going and what the expectations next year or two.

Would you like to hear from either of them this week on this? If yes, what would you like to hear about this team?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The Rams have traded Jeff Fisher to the Atlanta Falcons for a 1st round pick and Steven Jackson. We have begun the interview process!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really want to know how they are going to fix the offense. Especially what they plan to do for our interior offensive line and quarterback and maybe wide receivers

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Nora Turner is our new OC.

Not going to happen but that was high on my list last offseason.

In response to the original post, I know what I'd like to hear from our owner, but it has little to do with fixing the team this offseason and more to do with an issue that shall not be named on ROD. ;)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'd like to hear that Chuck Cecil has been released of his duties and the team will also be exploring adding a passing game coordinator to assist Schotty. I also think it is fair to question the aging Boudreau's effectiveness.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I really don't care. There is rarely transparency in anything anyone says in the offseason. I don't need to hear a speech full of cliches'.

We all know what needs to be done. Come September, if the oline isn't solidified and we don't have a starting QB? Then I would expect an explanation.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'd like to hear that Kroenke has sold the team to a St. Louis group that finally puts an end to this moving to LA BS. I'd also like a new OC.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'd like to hear that the Rams are staying in St Louis. Other than that, I think Stan probably knows about as much about football as we do. I'd put more faith in one of us knowing who the starters on his team are. It's a business, not a passion, for him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"We're not going to make knee-jerk reactions. We will stay the course."

Irish

Starter
From Demoff? Nothing he says or has ever said is of any value.

from Kroenke? Literally ANYTHING

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sorry, We overestimated how prepared we were to compete this past season. Any and all avenues well be explored to bring success in the upcoming year. Again the blame is on all of us and there will be nothing we will not do to compete for a division title, Playoff and super bowl appearance.
This includes personnel moves, Contract adjustments and money spent on top Free Agents.
Thank You
Rams

Speeps

Starter
There is nothing to be said by those two unless it has to deal with stadium issues. If we want football news we need to hear from Fisher and Snead.

I'd like to hear the there will be a critical evaluation of our coaching staff that leads to the release of Schotty.

Marc Tressman would be an interesting hire.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would like Marc Trestman to be the OC. I don't blame schotty since he had meager to work with with Bradford down. But Trestman might be a perfect fit. If he "repairs" Bradford, Trestman's career is taking off again too.. Will it happen? No I guess

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Silent Stan's not gonna say anything. No point changing the OC. Schotty's not the problem. The lack of a QB and interior (in fact entire right side given Barksdale's dip in form) o-line is to blame for our weak, watery, insipid offence.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
"We have a new strategy in place to address our serious problem at the QB position. The position will be improved and we will insure that our new strategy will better compensate for the loss of the #1 being out due to injury."