What Vikings Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
FWIW, Strength of Schedule so far according to ESPN. These are the top ten easiest schedules so far this year.

Code:
Philadelphia Eagles  .398
Los Angeles Rams     .398
Tennessee Titans     .402
Seattle Seahawks     .410
Dallas Cowboys       .439
Pittsburgh Steelers  .451
Arizona Cardinals    .464
Minnesota Vikings    .469
Indianapolis Colts   .473
Buffalo Bills        .476

Funny how we can look at numbers and then claim oh your schedule is so soft. But before the season those so called soft teams was all suppose to destroy the Rams and had the game verse us as easy "Wins".

My question to Vikings fans, if we beat you what is the excuse? Are you just another soft team on our schedule? Just asking. lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
FWIW, Strength of Schedule so far according to ESPN. These are the top ten easiest schedules so far this year.

Code:
Philadelphia Eagles  .398
Los Angeles Rams     .398
Tennessee Titans     .402
Seattle Seahawks     .410
Dallas Cowboys       .439
Pittsburgh Steelers  .451
Arizona Cardinals    .464
Minnesota Vikings    .469
Indianapolis Colts   .473
Buffalo Bills        .476
We can't control the schedule we can only beat the team we're scheduled to play. Which we're doing at a 15 ppg margin. The next 5 games will define our season and flip that sos around.

A55VA6

Legend
Vikings fans seem awfully confident and not scared, which is surprising considering the amount of Saints and Eagles fans that are looking at the Rams as the biggest threat.

With that said, I think the Vikings are the most complete team that we will face so far. I think if Rams get to Keenum and force a few turnovers, we'll win this game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how we can look at numbers and then claim oh your schedule is so soft. But before the season those so called soft teams was all suppose to destroy the Rams and had the game verse us as easy "Wins".

My question to Vikings fans, if we beat you what is the excuse? Are you just another soft team on our schedule? Just asking. lol
I'm sticking with the line they're saying right now and other teams fans have said. "We still haven't played anybody good."

This is going to be a tough game and we'll need to play our best. I'm just tired of other teams fans automatically dismissing our team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm sticking with the line they're saying right now and other teams fans have said. "We still haven't played anybody good."

This is going to be a tough game and we'll need to play our best. I'm just tired of other teams fans automatically dismissing our team.

Let them dismiss our team, I will have the last laugh when those fans start dismissing themselves from the stadium before the 4th Qtr.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Comment on Goff:
I am very curious what this guy has got under the hood. He seems soft to me. Kinda silver spoon vibe. If he gets hit often how will he respond?

Ithink he will respond with a loss.

Ummmmmm so I guess the 2016 season didn't happen then ?
I think they try not to remember 2016.You know,starting 5-0 and then dropping
the next four and finishing 8-8.

…..

Legend
I wonder, how would the Rams be doing with their back up QB playing and Gurley out for the year?
That's a great question. Fortunately for us, its not our reality.

We can only deal with the now. Right now, we gotta play each other and bring the current rosters.

I do give ya'll major respect for doing what you are doing with what you have had to suffer thus far but please....Excuses normally come AFTER the game.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I've seen a lot of Vikings fans in the thread noting our weak schedule, but aside from the Saints win week 1 (with Sam & Cook) all of the Vikes wins have come vs sub-.500 teams, except for the Packers (who only had ARod for 2 drives).

The fact is we've both played the teams on our schedule and won 7 games. Imo it sounds like the Vikes fans are underrating us due to lack of competition rather than giving us credit for killing teams. I acknowledge that your D is elite and will be a challenge, but its not gonna be a cake walk defending our offense. You can't just hone in on one player. Defensively I like the match up against our former QB Keenum. 7 of our starters on defense played against him in practice last year and know his strengths as well as his weaknesses. Thielen & Diggs will be difficult, but I think our DBs have done a good job limiting top WRs this year. It will be a great game.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'd love to see Teddy start. But the realist in me says Case. I have to admit, that Case for being a back up has done exceptionally well. And if you don't think so, just look at some of the other second string QB's playing right now. Savage, Hundley......granted, he didn't fair to well in Pittsburgh. But he hasn't lost any games for us so far.
I think you guys should start Teddy asap.Don't think this is the best game to do it,
but soon.Case will not help come playoff time.I am sure you saw first hand last week
how he can look great one minute and total crap the next.
JMHO,but Case is not the guy I would want to lead my team into the playoffs.
Teddy on the other hand could be what you guys need to elevate to a championship level.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I already answered that. We wouldn't be scoring 33 a game. But you might not be aware of the fact we've given up 3 less points year to date. We're winning by 15 points a game, we have some room to give.
Winning by 15 is easy. It's winning the games decided by 3 or less that matter.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That's what Packer fans thought.

If any Packers fans thought a backup QB could step in and fill the shoes of Aaron Rodgers without missing a beat then I would question either their football IQ or sanity.

Losing Sam Bradford or Teddy Bridgewater to injury and having to play Case Keenum is not as much of a drop off as going from Aaron Rodgers to Brett Hundley.

Winning is never easy in the NFL. Any given Sunday and all that...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams defense would know keenum's tendencies via practices. OLine needs to make holes for Gurley or Goff will see many 3rd and longs. i didnt see many comments about Woods. Watkins makes other teams secondary cheat to his side thus giving Woods more room to work with. basically the game will be whose OLine performs better vs the opposing DLine. my main concern is the poor run defense for the rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winning is rarely easy n matter what the differential is. It's funny though that you say that because one of the narratives has always been "good teams beat bad teams badly". If you barely beat a bad team you have more to worry about than by barely beating or losing to a bad team. Case in point he Steelers, how are they going to fare in the playoffs if they keep playing to the level of their competition?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
my main concern is the poor run defense for the rams.
I would agree our run D is by far our biggest weakness, but at the same time the Vikings imo have far from a terrorizing backfield (especially w/o Cook). McKinnon and Murray have combined for 5 rushing TDs on the year and are averaging a combined 3.65 ypc, with only 4 runs combined of 20+ yards

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to see Teddy start. But the realist in me says Case. I have to admit, that Case for being a back up has done exceptionally well. And if you don't think so, just look at some of the other second string QB's playing right now. Savage, Hundley......granted, he didn't fair to well in Pittsburgh. But he hasn't lost any games for us so far.

Zimmer knows what Rams fans know, which is that as good as Case can be in stretches he inevitably reverts to up and down play with turnovers. The way he's played thus far is a testament to the quality of the Vikings' OL and wideouts (who are criminally underrated IMO), not to mention the staff that is keeping him on track.

Teddy meanwhile is a guy who might be a legit starter. So at some point you can bank that Zimmer will turn to him.

I'm happy for Case and all because he's a good dude who works his @$$ off. But he's a backup IMO. Vikings are a QB away from being a championship team. You guys have everything else.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't remember Theilen at all.

Theilen is a complete receiver. Crisp routes, quick separation, hands. I fear what he's going to do vs our secondary; those dudes can't afford to come out and warmp up during the first quarter and a half vs a dude like him.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Yes their defense is good and yes keenum has been playing well BUT it is still keenum lol

The Rams defense will be all over him and he doesn' have the arm strengh to throw over them .

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Very interesting. I didn't think the Vikings would go to Bridgewater. IIRC he is not a mobile as Keenum and hasn't been in a real game for 1.5 years. In two years he has 28 TD to 21 INTs. He has around 2900 and 3200 yards passing his first two years. It would be a gutsy move make the switch. I would pressure him early if they did. He is more or less a game manager that is not a deep thrower.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ted...1.69i57j0l5.4585j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I agree. The idea that any qb that last threw a pass in a real game in 2015 could just step in and play well is just wishful thinking.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams defense will be all over him and he doesn' have the arm strengh to throw over them .

The book on Case is to keep him in the pocket. Then wait for him to self-destruct. Don't let him have good lanes to see and collapse that pocket like they do vs Wilson.