What Vikings Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
1. The Vikings, a 7-2 1st place team, aren’t even being talked about, and are actually being a little disrespected by the media.

2. All you’re going to hear/read about all week is how great the Rams’ offense is.

3. Our defense just had a bad game and allowed 30 points.

Zimmer is going to be frothing this week. It’s going to be interesting on Sunday.

Lets try this for a narrative.

1. The Rams, a 7-2 1st place team, are being disrespected by media and opposing fans saying we aren't for real we haven't beaten anybody.

2. All you're hearing about his how good the Vikings defense is, how great their 2 WR's are and how well Keenum is playing.

3. Our Offense just had a bad week and had 6 yards in the 1st quarter.

McVay and Phillips will have their units chomping at the bits to play this week and show the NFL the Rams are for real.

I think most Viking fans know what kind of game this is going to be. Like the guy who predicted 44-17 or something with the vikes on top? What can you say to that?
I think it will either be a hard fought win for the Vikes...along the lines of 16-13 or the Rams will win going away. If Case throws 2 bad int's like he did last week it will be the latter.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Going to be a very good game. It's going to be very similar to the Cowboys game in my mind where we go back and forth for much of it. The winner is going to be who makes the less mistakes on blown coverage's and turnovers.

ps. so surprised that nobody on their fan base mentioned Lamarcus Joyner yet! He's coming to town again and will be looking to lay the wood!

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Vikings have beat the Rams 4 times in a row...but, they've also beat the Los Angeles Rams 5 times in a row. They are 11-4 vs. the Rams over the last 30 years. It should be a good battle.
------------

Yeah. Too bad Paul Krause won't be picking of any passes Sunday.:cool:

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yeah. Too bad Paul Krause won't be picking of any passes Sunday.:cool:
Paul Krause was amazing. Many don't know that he is the all time leader in career interceptions. What makes that so incredible is that he played in the run, run and run some more era. Heh was not uncommon for most teams in the NFL back then to run it about 60% of the time. Just about the exact opposite for most teams in today's NFL.

I remember when the Rams and Vikes were hated rivals back in the day of Bud Grant and George Allen. I was always nervous when Roman Gabriel would throw anywhere near Krause.
Still can't believe he is not in the Hall of Fame.

~ArkyRamsFan~

P.S. Unless, of course, he might have finally made it to HOF as a veteran or something. At any rate he needs to be there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hopefully, the Rams and Goff will be getting Keenum benched again on Sunday. Wouldn't that be ironic?

@Prime Time
In that one tweet it says Keenum isn't seeing the field well and doesn't throw to wide open receivers? Then how is he completing so many passes.

And how are his receivers getting so wide open in the first place? What kind of secondaries have they faced?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully, the Rams and Goff will be getting Keenum benched again on Sunday. Wouldn't that be ironic?

@Prime Time
In that one tweet it says Keenum isn't seeing the field well and doesn't throw to wide open receivers? Then how is he completing so many passes.

And how are his receivers getting so wide open in the first place? What kind of secondaries have they faced?

I can answer the second question. Because they're fucking great wrs. The rams secondary is gonna have their hands full with diggs and theilen. The pass rush needs to get to case and stop those long balls to these two studs.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think the Vikings fans are right to be confident, Keenum and the WRs really are humming along nicely together. HOWEVER, they haven't met an Aaron Donald this year yet, and I think that's where the game can be won or lost, Case knows what AD99 can do, that will be playing on his mind I'm sure, that will make him rush his throws, which will give our secondary a better chance against their WRs.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
finally fans that give a damn about the game ... i know the coaching staff wont be but the fans sure are sleeping on woodsy a little .. make no mistake this is a huge game ..i hope case plays i don't want teddy to get hurt again and if they do start teddy ... how confident is teddy gonna be the first time he has to take of and run ?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can answer the second question. Because they're freaking great wrs. The rams secondary is gonna have their hands full with diggs and theilen. The pass rush needs to get to case and stop those long balls to these two studs.

I remember Diggs at Maryland. He was good, but not great.

I don't remember Theilen at all.

Sappy113

Rookie
I think the Vikings is the toughest test the Rams have faced so far. I have a lot of respect for what they've done, even in the face of adversity and injuries, their D is great, and I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in a close game.

That being said, we have played on the road against an elite D in Jax and came out on top. One of the Vikings fans mentioned this game would expose the Rams as frauds, building a strong record on the back of a weak schedule.

Well, take a look at who the Vikings defeated:
The Saints (in the first game of the season, before the Saints took off, 7-2)
The Bucs (3-6)
The Bears (3-6)
The Packers (the game in which Rodgers was injured, (5-4)
Ravens (4-5)
Browns (0-9)
Redkins (4-5).

A combined record of 25-37. The Rams wins have come against teams with a combined record of 23-42. So yes, the Rams schedule have been advantageous so far, but the Vikings haven't been much worse off.

And looking at those teams, it's safe to say the Vikings haven't yet played another team as complete as the Rams. It'll be a tough game, but this Rams team can hang with anyone.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Diggs and Theilen are absolute beasts this year, but our WR corps can hang with anyone in the league...

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Paul Krause was amazing. Many don't know that he is the all time leader in career interceptions. What makes that so incredible is that he played in the run, run and run some more era. Heh was not uncommon for most teams in the NFL back then to run it about 60% of the time. Just about the exact opposite for most teams in today's NFL.

I remember when the Rams and Vikes were hated rivals back in the day of Bud Grant and George Allen. I was always nervous when Roman Gabriel would throw anywhere near Krause.
Still can't believe he is not in the Hall of Fame.

~ArkyRamsFan~

P.S. Unless, of course, he might have finally made it to HOF as a veteran or something. At any rate he needs to be there.
I think he single handedly kept the Rams out of two Super Bowls when I was a kid.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yet Another Dumb Ass Vikings Fan said:
If Keenum can get out to a fast lead and the defense can shut down the Rams offense and the score is 35-10 going into the 4th quarter, then bring Teddy in to finish the game.
200.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Minnesota has a great roster and they are really well coached.

However, the Rams SHOULD win this game. Why? Because the Rams have an even more talented roster and better coaching. We have a better offense, a better defense and better special teams. Our Coaches are better than theirs. Diggs and Thielen are really good but Woods and Watkins and Kupp are better. Keenum has moxie and is a gamer. Goff has talent and is a real Quarterback.

From top to bottom, left to right, in alphabetical order or numerical... you can write it down in english or ancient Assyrian. No matter how you split it, splice it or shake it up, the Los Angeles RAMS are the best team in the league.
Will they win? Maybe, but not without playing at their best. Minnesota is no joke. Neither are the Eagles or Saints or the Titans for that matter... and yet I feel no internal dilemma when I say that I think the Rams will win the majority of our upcoming games against those teams. The better team doesn't always win, but they do win the majority of the time and as long as the Rams continue to respect their opponents and bring their A-game, they will too.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Game will come down to turnovers. If no turnovers, Rams have advantage of better kicking game and better ST.

Zurlien and Heckker win this game for Rams.