What Texans fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’ve gotten to the point where blowing the opponent out doesn’t surprise me anymore. Hell, we’ve had more 30 point wins that losses this year. So the fact is, we have a better chance of scoring 50 then losing.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well that ought to make Kapernick feel better. We all know he's better than Matt MGloin, but Josh Johnson?
CHAMPIONSHIP
Lock it up

They should of signed Orlovsky if they were this desperate. He has a bone to pick with us anyways.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They were 3-3 with a good QB because their defense sucks.

VS the pass opposing QB rating is 96. That is with respectable pressure and a good run D so their back end is in for a looooong day against the Rams.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol Josh Johnson no regular season pass since 2011 that says it all.

Ants

Starter
The Rams Players apparently have a saying, during the game, no matter what the score is, no matter how far ahead we are " Play every Play like the score is 0-0!!"!! I heard them saying it on the side-lines!!(y);):D

Oh man, I'm soooooo glad to read that.
Just the other day I was thinking that the staff should tell them to play like they're down by 10...but I'll take 0-0.
The point is - don't get too full of yourself. Let the staff worry about the score. Just play every play like it's the most important one. :yess:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well that ought to make Kapernick feel better. We all know he's better than Matt MGloin, but Josh Johnson?
CHAMPIONSHIP
Lock it up

At this point I think they're doing this just to troll Mike Foolio over at PFT. :banana:

Here are what some of the Texan fans are saying about this upcoming game.:ROFLMAO:

http://www.texanstalk.com/threads/game-9-here-we-go-again-los-angeles-rams.112655/

Jarred Goff and Tod Gurley will prove to be too much for the Texans defense to handle.
-----------
The Rams will probably score in the 40's.
-----------
This has beatdown written all over it
----------
55-0 Rams.
------------
At halftime...
----------
LAR- 65
Txns- -11
------------
Rams 42
Texans Negative 3
At the half.
---------
We're going to take it on the chin again and you know it.
Rams 42
Texans 0 (if they are lucky)
----------
In this game we are basically baby harp seals and are going to get clubbed to death. If we score 10 points it will be a miracle.
----------
If we don't give up 40 it will be a miracle.
---------
Amazing how quickly a teams situation can turn around in the NFL. I mean it's certainly a real long-shot, but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility for us to have SB game in Minny next year between the LA Rams & Jacksonville Jags. It could happen.
----------
35 - 10 Rams but I'm an optimist
----------
Rams will score 50+ again
---------
I feel like a dumbass for feeling obligated to watch this one as a Texans fan.
---------
Texans 7 scored by the defense
Rams 42 with 2 pick sixes.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Let's not get cocky now...

Watson would have given us fits and that game is a dog fight.

Savage gives us nothing and greatly increases the odds of us going to 7-2.

I'll take whatever edge I'm given.

BTW... watching the SEA game? Rams better be ready to cage Wilson... the ONLY way they stayed in that game was him running around. Their offense sucked but he, single-handedly, kept them in that game.

I wanted to reach into my TV and tackle him myself (and, yes, it'd be a dirty hit)...

I HATE... HATE... HATE running QBs.

I hate that fucking scramble drill O. RW is gonna run out of luck eventually.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Anybody remember a 4-12 team one year being a double digit fovorite half way through the next ?? Wow...

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Anybody remember a 4-12 team one year being a double digit fovorite half way through the next ?? Wow...
Yeah, I think it was a 4-12 record in '98 and then 13-3 in '99. The GSOT had to be favored by double digits they way they were steamrolling teams.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yes, they have QB, OL and maybe some defensive issues..

But they have a ton of playmakers on offense, and defensively they have been good - plus an entire week of hearing how the Rams are going to put it on them, coupled with having just lost at home to a bad team, they're going to be motivated.

And they're going to come out pounding the rock, which the Rams have struggled with. This is obviously a game we should win, but we all thought that about the Redskins too - and Cousins didn't do much to beat us. Great run game and forcing turnovers, which is a formula the Texans can copy.

We need to come out motivated too and put them away early.

I seem to have heard the same "even with injuries etc, they still have some playmakers"...That didn't work out well for the Gmen and even though I don't believe the Texans have quit on the team ,like the Giants, I don't think they'll put up much resistance after the 1st qtr, maybe the half...Any given Sunday ??? Sure, I just don't think it will be this Sunday...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Reading their fans it seems Texans Fold'em is the new hot game down there.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Rams can still lose any game they play.

The 9ers are one of the worst teams in the league and we just barely walked out of there with a W.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As was true of the Giants fan base, the Texans fans have given up and are more concerned about getting the coaching staff fired and signing Colin Kaepernick, than they are about analyzing their upcoming game with the Rams. Will post again if/when something interesting surfaces.
***************************************************************************************
The Rams can still lose win any game they play.

The 9ers are one of the worst teams in the league and we beat a team we were supposed to beat in their own stadium unlike last season. just barely walked out of there with a W.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The Rams Players apparently have a saying, during the game, no matter what the score is, no matter how far ahead we are " Play every Play like the score is 0-0!!"!! I heard them saying it on the side-lines!!(y);):D
Remember when a 10 - 0 lead against the dolphins was time to run the clock out even though there was a half left?