What Saints Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why haven't we heard from @AsylumGuido?
He's our resident Saints fan (and a good one too).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a bunch of whiners....Whitworth is a STUD, and the score does not reflect the domination by the Rams over the Aints..Eff trhem, I hope they get sucker punched at every chance now..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm dating a girl that has a dog that I hate. Hate. freaking HATE.

He is annoying as hell and is all over me when I go over to her house, and he needs attention all the time. He's bitten her mother 2 times and bitten me three times. One of those times she had to get stitches from this little freaking mutt.

He's one of those yappy little things that old ladies have, I don't know the breed but he is an annoying creature.

I'm thinking about bribing a vet for some pills to chill him out. Doggy quaaludes or maybe a date rape drug.

ANYTHING to sit him still.

Plus I'm a cat guy and have a fun cat post coming up in the next day or two.

He misspoke. All dogs are cool except for the yappy little rat bastards.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rapaport the traitor! No more helicopter rides with our QB for this dude.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLJxF2QAUw

Courtesy of the Rams, ... Rapaport's next free ride :

slim-pickens_riding-the_med_hr.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Love fans that whine the officials sucked against their team but don't realize the officials helped them just as much. Their guys might still have a hand in Aaron Donalds facemask and Quinn needs a new jersey because Armstead and his replacement tore so many pieces off of it. Officials stunk but at least these guys stunk both ways. They didn't cost the Saints the game at all.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Was the o line holding a lot? I was enjoying myself and wasn't watching that this time.

Lol yea there was alot of holding. I seen whitworth doing a bear hug on a DE on a pass play. It was so blatant i was shocked there wasnt a flag. But both teams were holding.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://blackandgold.com/saints/85675-saints-rams-game-day-thread.html

Saints at Rams Game Day Thread

Saints will win by double digits.
---------
I'll admit this game scares the living crap out of me.
---------
We don’t have a chance in hell of getting any stops on D today... It’s going to be 2014-2016 Saints football today.
---------
Why they didnt run the rams have on of the worse run defenses in the league and quinn been playing like crap but always gets his sh*t together against us
---------
Misdirection plays KILL the Saints
----------
Holding Cameron,,,dayum
-----------
77 is holding every play
--------
If you can half way pressure Goff .. bad things will happen.

I'd take a chance and dial up more blitzing.
---------
I'm trying to view the game in a neutral manner but Cam Jordan is getting held quite often. I saw at least two non calls last Rams offensive series.
---------
We really make teams look better than they are
---------
Dilly dilly!
-----
Payton's on the sauce again
--------
Is he trying to out coach mcvay by being cute
---------
I expect some holding penalties on 77
----------
Bout time, penalty on 77
---------
Time to make dinner.
---------
What the hell was that, Brees?

Short-armed that pass like a wuss...
---------
Noodle arm.
---------
Its not peyton manning bad but it has diminished
----------
Costly penalty by Humanwhatchacalic.
---------
Can't blame the Lambs for attacking a team with back up corners.
----------
Got beat by a zit faced, madden playing, pizza eating millennial. Good job Sean
---------
As long as the Rams are hurting tomorrow!!!!
----------
I also would not be scared to play this rams team in the playoffs, even at their stadium. Especially if we are healthy
----------
Don't play with fate like that. The west coast history in January says enough.
----------
Rams played well no question were the better team TODAY, but we definitely made it easy for them. Maybe this loss will help humble them and string some more wins together.
----------
If lattimore and crawley play we win this game... Regardless of how much Drew sucked the D would have held it down.
--------------
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/new-orleans-saints/classy-move-by-the-rams-at-the-end/73779846/

Classy move by the Rams at the end

They showed respect for Brees and what he's done for the game in the past by allowing him to rack up some free yards and a free touchdown on that Saints last offensive possession.

Hats off to them for the respect shown.
---------
Yeah, and if they got the on sides kick, I bet they would've done the same....

IconLOL.gif

Such a dip shite thread...
----------
Hey everyone, come get a load of this guy!
IconLOL.gif

---------
You’re delusional. Saints recover that onside kick and they win. No way they gave them that TD
----------
They were playing prevent defense, not letting him score out of kindness.

No shite Drew fricking Brees was able to score in that scenario.
----------
So stupid

James Otto

Starter
Saints fans showing ignorance - maybe fans of all teams do. If they want to project what would have happened with their CB's healthy, then they have to assume Woods was healthy too. And of course, McVay would have used the same gameplan in that situation, right? Would have ran it 40 times for 200 yards.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Saints fans showing ignorance - maybe fans of all teams do. If they want to project what would have happened with their CB's healthy, then they have to assume Woods was healthy too. And of course, McVay would have used the same gameplan in that situation, right? Would have ran it 40 times for 200 yards.

I wonder if we would have got NRC back in that scenario also

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and they have to assume maybe some of the almost INT's happened...I mean if we're playing what ifs...