What Saints Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if we would have got NRC back in that scenario also

Agreed. With NRC back, Joyner is playing FS instead of slot CB. We were blanketing their WRs all day long. My bet is that if they had their CBs, we would have fed Gurley, Kupp, and the TEs. I think we win no matter what today. We simply had the better team and gameplan. They might beat us in the playoffs, though. They'll have a chance to adjust to what Wade did today.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Gut feeling is the Saints outclass the Rams.
Stay classy, aints! (y)

We Lose TOP by 5 to 10 minutes.

Fixed it.
I just pray Hakim drops the ball again.

:cautious:Still pissed about that.

The refs calling every penalty
Against us and forgetting to call many against the Rams was huge either
@x already addressed this. We had 9 penalties. Saints 7.

I hate to agree with a rival fan, but I agree with this. Countess deserves a heavy fine. Also, the Saints should be punished for keeping Fleener in when he was clearly concussed.
Countess Fine should come from the RAMS organization, for single handedly keeping Brees in the game with that idiot hit.

Got beat by a zit faced, madden playing, pizza eating millennial. Good job Sean
Our millennial kicked your ass. Us=:yay: Aints=:baghead:

and they have to assume maybe some of the almost INT's happened...I mean if we're playing what ifs...
Good call. We should have hung 40 on these guys.

The Ramowl

Starter
I was absolutely furious at Countess tbh. What he did was irresponsible and dangerous, this kind of aggression should mean ejection from the game (at least).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Agreed. With NRC back, Joyner is playing FS instead of slot CB. We were blanketing their WRs all day long. My bet is that if they had their CBs, we would have fed Gurley, Kupp, and the TEs. I think we win no matter what today. We simply had the better team and gameplan. They might beat us in the playoffs, though. They'll have a chance to adjust to what Wade did today.
Makes ya wonder why they traded Cooks

ausmurp

Starter
This was funny to read. They held just as much with no calls. That last kamara td as I pointed out in another thread was a massive hold on their RT vs the guy that jumped off sides. Should've been negated and replayed the down.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
one thing ive noticed on my weekly read the opposition game day thread after the game experience

change to the names of the players to (insert your teams players names here ) and every gameday thread is the same ..

fearsomefour

Legend
Wade deserves a lot of credit.
The D got gashed, again, with a long TD run.
However, Brees was not comfortable most of the game. He had below 100 yards passing pretty late into the game. The Rams went soft coverage on the TD drive late in the fourth which accounted for a lot of his passing yards.
He was pressured, sacked, inaccurate and forced some bad throws.
Outside of the big run the Rams D controlled this game....holding that Saints O to 6 points for the rest of the game....until garbage time.....super impressive and Wade deserves a big kudo.

fearsomefour

Legend
one thing ive noticed on my weekly read the opposition game day thread after the game experience

change to the names of the players to (insert your teams players names here ) and every gameday thread is the same ..
Exactly.
The most exhaustingly tired nonsense is the refs are out to screw us. It's just nonsensical.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Exactly.
The most exhaustingly tired nonsense is the refs are out to screw us. It's just nonsensical.
I don't think it's the refs are looking to screw just us. It appears they just are shit all around tbh! You seem to notice it more when your team is playing and it's 'only' the Rams that get screwed.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't think it's the refs are looking to screw just us. It appears they just are crap all around tbh! You seem to notice it more when your team is playing and it's 'only' the Rams that get screwed.
That is what I am saying exactly.
I never really noticed more bad calls against the Rams by the way. I saw the Rams playing sloppy, dumb, undisciplined ball.
Officiating is generally bad....as a default of what it is....from youth leagues to the pros in every sport I have been around.
Hell, yesterday I was Whitworth get away with multiple holds. They didn't call many the other way either.
The worst I saw yesterday was a would have been unblocked ram coming right up the middle on a punt (Countess I think) get grabbed around the waste. Straight shot to the view of a ref. No call. So it goes.

James Otto

Starter
Look no further than the GB-PITT game last night. Last drive I believe, Hundley takes a shot directly to the head, clear helmet to helmet right in the front of the official. No call.

If it had been the Big Rapist who took that hit, there would have been a dozen flags thrown.

There is clear ref bias in the NFL - let's not beat around the bush.

Rams used to take so many bad calls when they were a laughing stock - not really seeing that anymore.

fearsomefour

Legend
Look no further than the GB-PITT game last night. Last drive I believe, Hundley takes a shot directly to the head, clear helmet to helmet right in the front of the official. No call.

If it had been the Big Rapist who took that hit, there would have been a dozen flags thrown.

There is clear ref bias in the NFL - let's not beat around the bush.

Rams used to take so many bad calls when they were a laughing stock - not really seeing that anymore.
Blah blah
No convictions by the way.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
That is what I am saying exactly.
I never really noticed more bad calls against the Rams by the way. I saw the Rams playing sloppy, dumb, undisciplined ball.
Officiating is generally bad....as a default of what it is....from youth leagues to the pros in every sport I have been around.
Hell, yesterday I was Whitworth get away with multiple holds. They didn't call many the other way either.
The worst I saw yesterday was a would have been unblocked ram coming right up the middle on a punt (Countess I think) get grabbed around the waste. Straight shot to the view of a ref. No call. So it goes.
I don’t see how the refs don’t see half of those penalties? With a highe vantage point is it more obvious I wonder? Idk. Some directly in front I still don’t see how they are no calls. Both sides. I seen some calls of holding that should of been against us that I was 100% a flag was coming and nothing.

Compared to a division game ( idk if it’s just in my head that division game reffing is shit) the calls seemed ok. Nothing crazy flagrant.