- Feb 9, 2014
This^ is only partially right! The Loss was caused 97% by Coaching! McVay & Phillips Out-Coached Payton 97% of the Time!!! :rolllaugh: The other 3% was the none use of Kamara!This loss is about 97% on coaching. You face the 28th run defense, and come out on the first drive with 100% passes. Payton got too cute and outsmarted himself into something idiotic.
Nope you get a bag of dicks.
I'm dating a girl that has a dog that I hate. Hate. freaking HATE.
He is annoying as hell and is all over me when I go over to her house, and he needs attention all the time. He's bitten her mother 2 times and bitten me three times. One of those times she had to get stitches from this little freaking mutt.
He's one of those yappy little things that old ladies have, I don't know the breed but he is an annoying creature.
I'm thinking about bribing a vet for some pills to chill him out. Doggy quaaludes or maybe a date rape drug.
ANYTHING to sit him still.
Plus I'm a cat guy and have a fun cat post coming up in the next day or two.
The Rams always seem to give up "1" long run and then shut the opponents down!! When Kamara got that one long one , I knew our "D" would step up because of it!!The guy who said this wasn't paying ANY attention.
74 yards on one carry. 13 on the other 4.
Ingram 11 carries for 31 yards.
the RB's had 16 carries for 49 yards outside of that one play.
I think the Rams had the cure LOL.
Hey I'll take it. Records seem to be holding up.
Texans opponents the next week are 0-10 and the Cards are playing the 7-3 Jags so I'd bet the house on the Jags this week.
One thing about NFL gambling. Seems to me that it makes much more sense to win a bet with not the best return versus losing a high risk bet. I mean, even if the Jags are -200, you're still making 50% on your money in one day (I think I got the numbers right).
So, if the Saints are 8-0 on Fox and 0-2 on other networks... I like those odds.
NOTHING about this season has been typical so maybe it's the year of the streaks?
This was funny to read. They held just as much with no calls. That last kamara td as I pointed out in another thread was a massive hold on their RT vs the guy that jumped off sides. Should've been negated and replayed the down.
I don't know. I can see them. Can anyone else see them?
No, and it's the same on Chrome and Firefox. It looks like this:
If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never say it's not quite as good as his Mother's
Then get a dog.
If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour,
For as long and wherever you want ...
Then get a dog.
If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care
About football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies
...then get a dog.
If you want someone who is content to get on your bed just to
Warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores
...then get a dog !
If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves
You unconditionally, perpetually ..
...then get a dog.
BUT, on the other hand, if you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair
All over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness ....
...then get a cat!