What Raiders Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But they're paying Gruden $100 million - of course he's better!

he's much better than coach mcvay. i cant think of a scenario where mcvay would send Mack AND a 2nd round pick to any team for 2 mid to lower first round picks. ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will try to explain elsewhere, but not tonight. I will preface by saying I am anal about some stuff.

Respectfully, it's not necessary (I should have used "gone"). I couldn't find the "went" in my post until now. My job entails formal writing with precise wording. On the other hand, this is a forum. It's an escape from work that I use in my spare time, so I'm not worried about making a mistake every now and then. We'll all just have to endure it together. ;) :p

nanotech

Rookie
Respectfully, it's not necessary (I should have used "gone"). I couldn't find the "went" in my post until now. My job entails formal writing with precise wording. On the other hand, this is a forum. It's an escape from work that I use in my spare time, so I'm not worried about making a mistake every now and then. We'll all just have to endure it together. ;) :p
Cool

nanotech

Rookie
Well, as I mom said, I wouldn't amount to anything, anyway.:LOL:

:yay:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I is educated as well! I had so many years of writing in a certain way before getting my degree. I have files in my head for correct grammar usage, that I don't exercise that well until I edit later. Stupid things like their/there/they're I write incorrectly when not thinking of it, and I know better...I only catch it when rereading material and accessing the correct mental file....lol

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
You might be right. It's hard to tell with how incoherent this is:
"We can win this game. Not sure why some are saying we will get blown out. We have talent also and we’re 12-4 two seasons ago with vastly better coaching on both sides of the ball. It will be a close game. Raiders 27-24."

It's like listening to Stephen A Smith talk, only in long form...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I is educated as well! I had so many years of writing in a certain way before getting my degree. I have files in my head for correct grammar usage, that I don't exercise that well until I edit later. Stupid things like their/there/they're I write incorrectly when not thinking of it, and I know better...I only catch it when rereading material and accessing the correct mental file....lol

n1nji.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Joke my aside, this is a test for the Rams run D.
The Raiders have a physical run blocking like and some good backs.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Who is Rodney Hudson?

I won't lie Hudson is an exceptional center; Gabe Jackson and Osemeli are also very strong at their position.

But those three are facing a front of Brockers, Suh, Donald; who will all be moved around and made to exploit weakness.

I am also of the opinion that Ebukam is going to have a very nice year.

I've also made it clear that I think Littleton is one of the stand out players on our defense. Likely leading to a large contract elsewhere.

I would not be shocked to see a Littleton/Wilson ILB group on early downs and then a Littleton/Barron group on obvious passing downs.

I may just be drinking the bias-aid but I really think we have a very solid linebacking core that matches our strengths very well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joke my aside, this is a test for the Rams run D.
The Raiders have a physical run blocking like and some good backs.
It should be good...We have experience blowing Marshawn Lynch out of the water....*flexes

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Gunther loves using Double-A Gap pressure. It will be fun to see Goff tick himself when his daddy McVay on the sidelines calls the wrong protection package.

The Rams weakness is their LBs ... After they get trucked a couple of times by Lynch, I want to see them in pass coverage against Jalen Richard and Jared Cook. This will be Jared Cook's super bowl, he will want to make the Rams regret cutting him before the 2016 season.

rubbing-temples-gif-8.gif

aarondonald4.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RaiderFreak-

Well, since no one else has started this shit yet. Gonna be possibly our toughest matchup of the year and we get it week one after everyone and their mama has shit on us for the Mack trade.

Rams are pretty stacked on both sides of the field. Goff, Gurley, Cooks, Kupp... Donald, Suh, Talib, Peters... going to take a hell of an effort. Miller/KO/Hudson/Gabe/Penn are going to have to gel in a hurry and Carr/Cooper/Nelson better make some shit happen. Vegas has us as 4.5 underdogs and I'm a little surprised it's that small. Squeaking out a win here would be refreshing after the shit weekend.

Conley's shins look okay, at least.

Cross Bones

To me this will be about Derek Carr. He has to find his mojo.

Not going to be easy.

Big Tron

The fucked up part about this game is that getting pressure on Goff was our best chance for victory. That Rams OL is their major weakness (and edge rush) If Goff sits in a clean pocket all day that Mack trade grumbling noise only gets louder. Not trying to dwell on the obvious, but if we dont get after the QB in this game its gonna get ugly quick.

Raider Freak

I feel like our offense needs another Saints 2016 game. But I bet Gruden is going to want to get Lynch going as early as possible and work the short passing game. Put the game on the offensive line and let Lynch pound it.

Cross Bones

But we have been saying the same thing for there past four years with Mack. Our pass rush sucks and now it’s likley to suck more.

Our secondary is still garbage but then that’s McKenzie’s calling card.

DonkeyKilla

Rams had a shitty run D last year (28th). I think the key is to hammer them with Lynch on O. Can't let Donald and Suh tee up on Carr with two very good corners that's going to be tough sledding. Establish the run and open things up for play action passing (has Carr learned this skill yet?).

On D... well, we fucked.

System7

If Carr continues to stink it up like last year, this is going to be one hell of a depressing ass season....

Hoping Carr gives us a lil something to hang our hat on.

Ray Train

I was just thinking the same thing. And really nobody knows if Mack would’ve shown up for week 1 or 2,3,4. Like you said Bones. Rebuilding for the umpteenth time. Gruden And who ever he has pegged to help him. Don’t think the fat man is long for this team.

Gst8

Carr is THE guy now.

The pressure is going to be immense.

Langlier

You can't discount the motivational factor of gruden. that man got some pretty poor talent to play above their heads.

We fielded the ass awful combo of Regan Upshaw and Tony Bryant DEs with Marques Pope and Anthony Dorsett Safeties to the playoffs... You think we have a bad D now? it flat STUNK under gruden 1.0. Its only saving grace was Woodson, Eric Allen, and Eric Turner while he was with us. We got some good DT play out of guys like DRuss, Maryland, Coleman, Gravy. But our LBs were Biekert and some on/off play from William Thomas/Eric Barton.

Gst8

Now I’m excited...
killme.gif

JohnQ

Week 1.Monday night football.It's a trap.

http://www.blackreign.net/raidernat...ek-monday-night-football-just-win-baby.11168/

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Rams OL is their major weakness

Didn't he watch football last season? The OL was one of the best last season. Or does he mean that the rest of the team is so good that the OL looks ordinary compared to everything else?