What Giants Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hate being this confident coming into a game. It feels like the Rams should crush them - and that worries the shit out of me.

This is still a professional football team on the other side. I'll bet the Bills were pretty confident going into last night.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/2...angeles-rams-new-york-giants-november-5-2017/

Game Preview: Los Angeles Rams at New York Giants, November 5, 2017
Posted by Eric Kennedy

THE STORYLINE:
While my last preview was well received by some, others correctly pointed to the fact that it really wasn’t a “game preview” about the upcoming opponent. To be honest, given the abyss the Giants find themselves in, I don’t really see the point of doing traditional game previews other than the impulse to routinely go through the motions. So right or wrong, I intend to use this spot to provide a weekly “state of the Giants” article as we move closer and closer to incredibly important January decisions to be made by the Mara and Tisch families.

The sense of “blah-ness” among New York Giants fans (1-6 record) and the NFL in general (empty stadiums, declining ratings, injured stars) is palpable. I’ve never seen anything like this. There have been periods in recent years where the NYG fan base felt the Giants were on the wrong track and far away from a championship, including ironically, a couple of times before the Giants last two Super Bowl wins. But even during these dark periods, the fans cared. They screamed, hollered, bitched. Something has changed and I can’t really put my finger on it yet.

Unfortunately, the Giants too appear to simply be going through the motions. No one seems particularly angry or upset… owners, team management, coaches, players. I don’t really know what I want them to do, but Jerry Reese’s press conference seemed more-of-the-same bullshit as does McAdoo’s repeated claims that “we are practicing well” and “we are playing hard.” \

Again, this isn’t a roster filled with Dave Browns and Jeremy Lincolns. The 2017 New York Giants are not supposed to be 1-6. They were supposed to be a contender. And regardless of what others are claiming, players don’t appear to be afraid of Coach McAdoo, with two Pro Bowl corners simply not showing up to work. And as I predicted, the injury list is growing and players don’t appear to be returning very quickly. We’ve seen this before (see Jim Fassel’s last year).

When things don’t go well, the immediate fan reaction is to call for change. Sometimes that is a mistake. And I’ve been guilty of that as well. I remember saying the Giants were going nowhere with Tom Coughlin in 2006. Imagine if the Giants had fired him then? Same with Bill Parcells after his disastrous 1983 season.

On the other hand, the Giants clearly stayed with Dan Reeves a year too long. My point? How much of a problem is Ben McAdoo and his staff? Is it premature to fire him? Or is sticking with him for another year, while making cosmetic changes to the assistant staff, doubling down on a bad decision to promote him to head coach in the first place?

Then there is Jerry Reese. Right now, Reese and his staff are entering the final stages of scouting 2018 NFL Draft prospects. Reports are being written and analyzed. Do you fire Reese in January when the bowl games are wrapping up? Same with the scouts? Do the Giants find a sacrificial lamb (Marc Ross)? Who replaces them and what material do they use to make draft-day decisions a few months later? But again, is doing nothing doubling down on a structure that isn’t working?

Complicated business. Monumental decisions.

THE INJURY REPORT:

• RB Paul Perkins (ribs – probable)
  • WR Sterling Shepard (ankle – probable)
  • OC Weston Richburg (concussion – out)
  • OL Justin Pugh (back – out)
  • DE Olivier Vernon (ankle – out)
  • DE Kerry Wynn (knee – out)
  • DT Robert Thomas (calf – probable)
  • LB Jonathan Casillas (neck – out)
  • LB B.J. Goodson (ankle – out)
  • LB Calvin Munson (quad – probable)
  • CB Donte Deayon (ankle – questionable)
  • S Nat Berhe (calf – probable)
NEW YORK GIANTS ON OFFENSE:
Sometimes we lose sight of the forest through the trees. When Tom Coughlin hired Ben McAdoo as offensive coordinator in 2014, I was intrigued to see the New York Giants employ the West Coast Offense and join the ranks those teams that had high-powered passing offenses.

Plus, it was becoming obvious that Eli Manning was suffering in a 5- and 7-step drop passing offense behind an offensive line that could not protect him. When Kevin Gilbride was “fired”, the overwhelming reaction on BBI was one of relief. And McAdoo’s early impact on Manning was very positive. Manning enjoyed a career renaissance as he approached his mid-30s.

My point is we sometimes get caught up in the jazzier aspects of the game… the one-handed catches, the 8-yard slant pass that goes for a 70-yard touchdown. But no matter how much the game changes, the game really is still won or lost in the trenches. Yes, you need a good quarterback. Yes, you need to be able to pass the ball in 2017.

But if you can’t run the football, you are a finesse team. And the Giants have been a finesse team for far too long. That’s where the offensive inconsistency, including short-yardage and red-zone issues come from. Nothing is really going to change with the Giants until they become a physical offensive football team again.

As for this week’s game, Justin Pugh being out complicates issues on the offensive line. Bobby Hart, who has struggled mightily this year, will regain his starting job at right tackle. John Jerry and D.J. Fluker will be the guards. Weston Richburg has now been absent for over a month. And Pugh is hurt yet another year. The Giants offensive line is even more of a mess than it was a year ago. How is that possible?

It will also be interesting to see how effective or ineffective Sterling Shepard will be with no Odell Beckham on the field.

NEW YORK GIANTS ON DEFENSE:
I know I’ve sounded very critical of the defense this year. Yes, I hold them to a higher standard than the offense because a greater investment has been recently spent on that side of the ball. Coming into 2017, we all knew the Giants still had issues on the offensive line and potentially at running back. But most of us figured the defense would pick up where they left off. They didn’t. Worse, the minor mutinies have been on that side of the ball.

Ben McAdoo is receiving a lot of justified criticism for players not respecting him, but what about Steve Spagnuolo? What does it say about him that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Janoris Jenkins felt they could just walk out like that? And very troubling was this line from ESPN writer Jordan Raanan earlier this week:

“Players who spoke to ESPN about the situation have offered up explanations ranging from some players not caring anymore now that the season is lost to a lack of overall respect for McAdoo and some of his coaching staff, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.”

Is it merely a coincidence that the suspensions involved two Pro Bowl players in the defensive backfield? Perhaps. But something smells fishy. And this bears watching – especially by those who think Steve Spagnuolo might be a viable candidate to replace McAdoo.

What I will be looking at moving forward is how many defensive players are skipping games with injuries and how hard are these guys still playing in the 4th quarter of games, regardless of the score. Note that Olivier Vernon – who had never missed a game before this year – has now been out for over a month.

His replacement – Kerry Wynn – is now out too. So are two of the starting linebackers. It’s disconcerting that B.J. Goodson keeps getting hurt. If you can’t rely on your middle linebacker to be there every week, you need a new middle linebacker.

NEW YORK GIANTS ON SPECIAL TEAMS:
Regardless of what transpires in January, Tom Quinn must go.

FROM THE COACH’S MOUTH:
Head Coach Ben McAdoo on if a good week of practice should translate to good football during games: “Absolutely.”

Coach McAdoo on why that has not happened: “That’s what we’re trying to figure out.”

THE FINAL WORD
The Giants should be 1-7 by 4:15PM on Sunday.
----------
https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=559363

So Who's Gonna Win on Sunday Rams or Giants?

The Giants were given no chance against the Broncos -- I pretty much give them no chance again this Sunday. Upset?
---------
The Rams, Silly.
----------
Lots of things to look at. How will the team respond to the adversity on both sides of the ball.
Will the offense shed it's predictability and come out throwing. Will the defense regain it's form. Is there really some dissension in the unit?
Giant games always provide some drama.
--------
The Defense will keep it close, but will eventually get worn down by the constant three and outs of the offense. Just like the Seattle game. 21-10 Rams. Boo.
---------
The NFL has become a big steaming pile of shit, quality-wise
While everyone gets worked up over what pizza Snacks eats or how patriotic the place kicker is, the truth is NFL football as a product is suffering massively.

The result is the outcome of each game is practically a random, disconnected event. By all logic, the Giants should get destroyed against the Rams. The Rams should have no problem beating the Giants.

Instead, we're almost as likely to see a Giants victory as we are a loss. It could be a close win, a trouncing, a surprising last second loss, etc. - any of these have almost an equal chance of occurring.

The only thing we are guaranteed of - the results will have little to do with the Giants fortunes this season.
----------
The Giants are a bad football team,have been for some time now. They are going to lose Sunday.
-----------
I will go with the Rams to cover .....
-----------
I just hope Eli survives the game.
---------
Eli wins if he survives, regardless of the score.
I just don't see G-men winning unless its with the D.
I wonder if the Rams would take Jackrabbit back this offseason?
---------
Rams, plus ten. Fans file out late in the 3rd.
---------
Rams defense had their way against a Cardinals porous offensive line and immobile quarterback who had receiving weapons in London once it was apparent they would not be able to run the ball against them.

The game will be close for maybe a half. But then the Rams will pull away, force the Giants into throwing every down because they can't run it, and the game will disintegrate.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Are they saying anything about us? This is the lamest “What they’re saying” thread ever.
Kinda sad....really...Super Bowl aspirations....and now....this.

What the fuck happened to the G-Men:argue:?!?!?

And hell yeah this is a trap game...so is the next one vs the Astros, err:dizzy:, Texans

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kinda sad....really...Super Bowl aspirations....and now....this.

What the freak happened to the G-Men:argue:?!?!?

And hell yeah this is a trap game...so is the next one vs the Astros, err:dizzy:, Texans
No 50-0 prediction this week..wtf LACHAMP!?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No 50-0 prediction this week..wtf LACHAMP!?
I think it's gonna rain...so I figure we get around 30 and McVay starts calling off the dogs...and somehow I can see Eli moving them into fg range a few times....I think I went 36-6.....but this could easily get 44-0 or 50-0.....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Rams are -3.5 @NY then neutral site would be -6.5 and @LA would be -9.5.
th

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Something the Rams defense should be wary of when it comes to facing Eli Manning.
************************************************************************************
https://www.profootballfocus.com/ne...ietly-on-pace-for-career-year-in-the-red-zone

Giants QB Eli Manning quietly on pace for career-year in the red zone
BY MARK CHICHESTER

The New York Giants are almost half way through an extremely disappointing 2017 NFL season, that has left them sitting comfortably at the bottom of the NFC East with a 1-6 record. However, through eight weeks of the season, quarterback Eli Manning is doing his best to capitalize on red zone opportunities for the team, and is quietly on pace to finish with the best red zone numbers of his career.

Manning-Chart-768x432.png

In general, Manning’s performance in the first half of the season puts him in the middle-of-the-pack among quarterbacks in most facets of the game. His adjusted completion percentage (the PFF metric that gives a clear measure of accuracy) of 74.5 percent ranks 11th of 34 qualifying quarterbacks, while his PFF overall grade of 76.3 ranks 16th among the same group.

Through seven games, Manning has got the ball out extremely quickly, and averaged about 2.45 seconds to throw, the fifth-quickest mark. On throws that take 2.5 seconds or less, he’s posted a passer rating of 96.4, 14th among quarterbacks, but that passer rating falls all the way to 62.8 when he takes longer, which puts him at 31st among signal-callers.

However, Manning’s numbers on throws inside the opponent’s 20-yard line see a dramatic increase compared to his pass attempts anywhere else on the field.

View: https://twitter.com/chichester_mark/status/925894309458726912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnews%2Fpro-giants-qb-eli-manning-quietly-on-pace-for-career-year-in-the-red-zone

Take passer rating for example. Through seven games, Manning has completed 151-of-239 attempts outside of the red zone for 1482 yards, three touchdowns and all five of his interceptions, for a passer rating of just 76.0 which ranks 25th among 32 quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts.

However, once inside the red zone, Manning has completed 16-of-21 passes for 140 yards and seven touchdowns, giving him a passer rating of 132.9, the best mark among 32 quarterbacks with at least 15 red zone pass attempts, and a mark that would easily beat his PFF-era-best of 100.6, which came in the 2006 season.

View: https://twitter.com/chichester_mark/status/925848347885391874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnews%2Fpro-giants-qb-eli-manning-quietly-on-pace-for-career-year-in-the-red-zone

His two touchdown throws in the red zone to WR Odell Beckham Jr. in the Giants Week 3 game against Philadelphia almost matched his entire 2017 season total on touchdown throws outside of the red zone (3).

Passer rating aside, the same can be said for his adjusted completion percentage. Outside of the red zone, Manning’s adjusted completion percentage of 74.3 percent ranks 18th of 32 quarterbacks, and is just 0.7 percent above the NFL average. Inside the red zone, his adjusted completion of 76.2 percent ranks fourth among quarterbacks, and is 10.7 percent above the NFL average.

A big reason for Manning’s success is the addition of rookie tight end Evan Engram and rookie running back Wayne Gallman, who have both emerged as a highly productive red zone targets.

View: https://twitter.com/chichester_mark/status/925852879126228992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnews%2Fpro-giants-qb-eli-manning-quietly-on-pace-for-career-year-in-the-red-zone

Through seven games, Engram has seen four targets, for four receptions and three touchdowns, while Gallman has seen four targets, for four receptions and two scores in the red zone.

BeefJurky

Rookie
Yikes this has trap written all over it.
1-6 Giants who are badly injured vs the upstart Rams off a bye week...

Time to see if McVay is mature of a coach enough to keep a team focused in a week like this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/11...s-are-jared-goff-and-sean-mcvay-the-real-deal

Giants vs. Rams: Are Jared Goff and Sean McVay the real deal?
Let’s learn about that and more in this week’s “Five Questions”
by Ed Valentine

861723464.0.jpg

Photo by Sam Greenwood/Getty Images

A year ago, the New York Giants were the big dog and the Los Angeles Rams the struggling group when the teams met in a game won by the Giants, 17-10. This year, roles are reversed with the Rams at 5-2 and the Giants 1-6.

Let’s learn more about the new-look Rams from Joseph McAfee of SB Nation’s Turf Show Times in this week’s “Five Questions” segment.

Ed: Your thoughts on Sean McVay? At 5-2 and averaging more than 30 points per game, I'd assume he and Rams fans are in a honeymoon phase.

JM: Yeah, the honeymoon is on, no doubt. Really, it's not even about the sheer magnitude of success that the record indicates. It's just how long it's been since the Rams weren't bad.

Right now, the Rams are 2nd in the NFL in points per game. From 2007-2016, the highest the Rams were in points per game was 21st. The Rams have been so anemic and so underwhelming (at best) for so long that the novelty of being un-bad is perhaps what's really hitting home.

And I dropped as succinct of a blurb as I could on McVay in my section at our NFL Midseason Awards in which he won Coach of the Year to this point. Put simply, it's absolutely incredible that a first-time coach as young as he is has done as well as he has. It's unlikely and unanticipated in both the scope and acceleration of his and the team's success.

So yeah. Honeymoon.

Ed: How big of a step forward has Jared Goff taken? Do you believe he is the real deal?

JM: A big one, but bigger ones are yet to come. Goff, and this team, just hasn't played a ton of meaningful late season football in the past decade. Forget the playoffs. The Rams haven't had a winning season since 2003.

The only season in which the Rams were playing meaningful December football was 2010 when rookie QB Sam Bradford took the Rams to Week 17 in Seattle with a chance to win and sneak in the playoffs. Since then, December has been about getting rookies and UDFA youth playing time for the next season, the kind of situation you laid out for the Giants recently.

The Rams know that kind of football well. We know how guys look in that kind of a December. Is Jared Goff the real deal? We have to see how he's doing late in the season and late in games. He wasn't just the #1 overall pick of the 2016 NFL Draft.

The Rams traded up to get sacrificing quite a bit of draft capital to do so. So he has to be good enough to merit the opportunity costs of a second-round and third-round pick last year and a first-round pick this year. The Rams could have had three players in the last two drafts instead of Goff.

He's taken a big step toward making that decision look less perilous. But in order for him to really legitimize that decision and be "the real deal", he's going to have to win games when it matters most. And we're just not there yet.

Ed: Are the Rams a contender or a pretender? And, regardless, are you happy with the direction of the franchise?

JM: I know Geoff Schwartz had us as a pretender over at the mothership. And sure, I'll cop to some obvious bias ... but I gotta have em as a contender.

The Rams are second in scoring. They've beaten the Cowboys in Dallas. And the Jaguars in Jacksonville. And the 49ers in ... ok yeah, it's the Niners. But still! The Rams have just two losses this season. One was a game against Washington that was tied late in the fourth. QB Kirk Cousins led his guys down the field for a TD.

Goff tossed an interception in the response possession (this kinda dovetails with your question above as to if he's learned from that pick when he's in this situation again and if he can lead a late game drive for a victory). The other was a sloppy performance against the Seahawks in which the Rams had five turnovers...and only lost by a touchdown. I've gotta take contenders.

As for the direction of the franchise, obviously I'm excited about it. I do wonder if perhaps things are moving a bit too fast for a team this young and a coaching staff this new to each other, but that's the good kind of problem to have. I thought this would be a team that was slow out the gate and got better over the course of the season to develop as a contender in 2018 having taken some lumps and allowed the coaching staff to smooth those out.

To give Goff and co. a chance to make some mistakes and lose some tough games to learn from. I don't know that they've had enough of those lessons, but maybe they don't need them. Maybe this is just the right situation where the existing roster combined with the new personnel moves and coaching staff just happened to converge at once to create something good. Or really good. Or special. I dunno which is which, but yeah I'm excited to find out.

Ed: If you could take one player not named Odell Beckham off the Giants roster and put him in the Rams lineup who would it be? Why?

JM: Yes, I would like Odell Beckham, Jr., instead. Thanks.

Nah, it's a bit of a tough question. You guys have talent on the D-line, but the Rams are fine up front. JPP and Olivier Vernon might not fit well as 3-4 OLBs where the Rams could use some help. It took an extra season to backfill his spot, but Janoris Jenkins isn't the commodity he would be as a return candidate as he was in 2016. Same goes for DRC, minus the return factor. And at safety, Lamarcus Joyner and rookie John Johnson are developing into a very high quality duo, so Landon Collins isn't the window shopping I'd do either.

I'll go with TE Evan Engram. McVay comes from a tight end coaching background and his history suggests he's going to lean on the position heavily. So even though the Rams took Tyler Higbee in the fourth round in 2016 and spent their 2017 NFL Draft second-round pick on young Gerald Everett, I'd add Engram to the mix. He's probably the most talented of the three and having that depth at what could be the most important position in McVay's system wouldn't be a horrible thing.

Ed: The Rams are favored and considering the fact that the Giants are a fractured mess with a ton of injured players, should win this game. Is there anything about Sunday that scares you?

JM: Yeah, being in this position. The Rams are favored on the road. That's ... new. There's talk of this being a trap game and the Rams are the trappee and not the trapper. That's ... new.

It kind of goes back to what I was talking about in your second question. We're in relatively uncharted waters. Jared Goff isn't bad. The offensive line isn't bad. The Rams aren't bad. The coaching isn't bad. With a nod to Stranger Things 2, we're kind of in the upside down.

So yeah, Sunday is kinda scary!

----------
Rams are for real
Incredibly, the Rams now have the type of team that’s capable of making a deep playoff run. I’m jealous!
----------
"Giants vs. Rams: Are Jared Goff and Sean McVay the real deal?"
From the left coast, seeing more of the Rams than I thought that I would watch: yes.

RhodyRams

well hung member
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SportsBook Bookie
just checked tix on stub hub

about half of what they were 3-4 weeks ago

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/...les-rams-of-anaheim-new-york-football-giants/

The Most Important Game of the Year: Week 9: Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim @ New York Football Giants

REG9_BROADCAST.jpg

----------
LA Rams defense insta-start in fantasy this week
----------
The Giants have kicked our butts every time we've played since 2002. Just let us have this one. - jrry32
------------
I dont think you need us to let you have it.
----------
Well, jrry, prepare to meet thy doom! As a New York fan, I fully expect the Giants, with their practice-squad cornerbacks, their sagging linebackers, their chaotic blocking, street free-agent receivers, and one-touchdown-a-game offense, to crush the hapless Rams this Sunday!

I mean what do the Rams really have, beyond a rising young QB, Todd Gurley, Robert Woods, vastly-improved blocking, an exciting young coach, Aaron Donald, bla-bla-bla-?

My God, I suppose Sammy White will have a breakout game against the Giants!

Jimmy Hoffa will spin in his grave under the stadium, this could get so bad.

jrry, I know you have a lot of clout with the Rams, is their any way you could talk to McVay and ask him, please, not to run the score up too much? We've already suffered enough this year!
----------
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if the Giants win this because..

1- Every indication in the world says they have no business winning it so they will
2- They of course have to ruin any chance of themselves getting a top 5 pick
3- I'm cheering for the Rams and Texans as side teams this year and Watson going down wrecked Houston's chances so of course it'll be the Giants that derail the Rams
4- My hopes of them cleaning house will be dashed when they find a way to go 6-10 which will be just enough to justify keeping Reese, Macadoo and Sullivan in place
5- It's the Giants
----------

View: https://twitter.com/DDuggan21/status/926457177866371072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.footballsfuture.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdduggan21%2Fstatus%2F926457177866371072

----------
http://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php/topic,43203.0.html

Weather for Rams Game

With two days to go:

Sunday...Rain likely, mainly before 8 AM. Cloudy with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 7 mph.

Don't forget - Standard time begins again.
---------
Gloomy with a 90% chance of tears.
----------
With Hochuli's crew working the game, it could be raining flags, especially for line play.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
https://forums.footballsfuture.com/...les-rams-of-anaheim-new-york-football-giants/

The Most Important Game of the Year: Week 9: Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim @ New York Football Giants

REG9_BROADCAST.jpg

----------
LA Rams defense insta-start in fantasy this week
----------
The Giants have kicked our butts every time we've played since 2002. Just let us have this one. - jrry32
------------
I dont think you need us to let you have it.
----------
Well, jrry, prepare to meet thy doom! As a New York fan, I fully expect the Giants, with their practice-squad cornerbacks, their sagging linebackers, their chaotic blocking, street free-agent receivers, and one-touchdown-a-game offense, to crush the hapless Rams this Sunday!

I mean what do the Rams really have, beyond a rising young QB, Todd Gurley, Robert Woods, vastly-improved blocking, an exciting young coach, Aaron Donald, bla-bla-bla-?

My God, I suppose Sammy White will have a breakout game against the Giants!

Jimmy Hoffa will spin in his grave under the stadium, this could get so bad.

jrry, I know you have a lot of clout with the Rams, is their any way you could talk to McVay and ask him, please, not to run the score up too much? We've already suffered enough this year!
----------
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if the Giants win this because..

1- Every indication in the world says they have no business winning it so they will
2- They of course have to ruin any chance of themselves getting a top 5 pick
3- I'm cheering for the Rams and Texans as side teams this year and Watson going down wrecked Houston's chances so of course it'll be the Giants that derail the Rams
4- My hopes of them cleaning house will be dashed when they find a way to go 6-10 which will be just enough to justify keeping Reese, Macadoo and Sullivan in place
5- It's the Giants
----------

View: https://twitter.com/DDuggan21/status/926457177866371072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.footballsfuture.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdduggan21%2Fstatus%2F926457177866371072

----------
http://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php/topic,43203.0.html

Weather for Rams Game

With two days to go:

Sunday...Rain likely, mainly before 8 AM. Cloudy with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 7 mph.

Don't forget - Standard time begins again.
---------
Gloomy with a 90% chance of tears.
----------
With Hochuli's crew working the game, it could be raining flags, especially for line play.

This is more like it.

5C770283-65A6-41A0-B664-065074815AD1.png