What Eagles Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Look at the crap these shitbirds are posting on social media View attachment 23125
Pretty sad someone would post something so wrong. Whoever created it will get his/hers in spades. Karma is a bitch and this person will get a healthy dose! Freak the Eagles and their sh*t stained fanbase!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The Eagles have a cool youtube page with some cool pre-game post-game analysis and chalkboard type stuff
with ex players or coaches.So do the Vikings.

That could work to our advantage though, if our gameplanning, etc. is less visible.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Quinn trending up is absolutely immense for this defense. If that dude can finish strong... Just watch out.
Amen to that Merlin.If he were to raise his play close to where he used to be,that would be HUGE!
Rams over the top Huge.

Nate24/7

UDFA
Name
Nate
Are you Series??? This is wrong is so many levels. I can't wait to kick there ass!
IMG_4085.JPG

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
Was listening to DeCamara and Ritchie during lunch... one of the topics was the accuracy of Wentz. These guys were very objective... said it's a real concern. Wentz is 26th in the league in completion percentage at 60.7%. They ran a poll and, remarkably, like 48% of the fans also said it is a concern.

Yeah as I said, those guys aren’t bad. If they think the team will lose they’ll say it. As to Wentz and accuracy, I think it’s a little bit of “chicken little “ this week. Nobody was talking about this season when he was laying passes beautifully into the hands of receivers game in and game out. For every miss he’s made several big time throws that have changed games. But none of this surprises me. When they win the town is talking Super Bowl. When they lose its doomsday. There is enormous pressure on the Eagles in ways that many teams don’t experience. It is by miles THE sports team in that city. These guys can’t leave their house without hearing Eagles chants, the fight song etc. Guys come to this team and they can’t believe how big a deal it is here. I think this pressure has crushed many a player over the years. These people so want that trophy and there’s no playing here and separating that from the experience. Simply trying will never be good enough at this point.
What we see with Wentz is a guy that gets Philly. He knows the score. I have no reason to doubt that he’ll come back this week, play well and make some big plays.
Hey it’s the game of the week. Been seeing all the hype commercials the last few days. Isn’t great that our teams are in this spot?

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
Pretty sad someone would post something so wrong. Whoever created it will get his/hers in spades. Karma is a bitch and this person will get a healthy dose! Freak the Eagles and their sh*t stained fanbase!

The vast majority of fans of any team would not support or find this funny. I’ll say this too. East coasters don’t have a real understanding of Forrest fires. We know it isn’t good but it’s something you see on the news, something that happens somewhere else. I say this because that was me. In August we went out to Idaho and Montana. The fires were raging. The shit gets real when you are there and in the smoke and you see the trucks all over trying to protect the towns. Before that it was a quick story on the news.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Maybe i'm off base, but the Rams seem "soft," it would be great to see the Eagles punish them with inside runs and have the defense really take it to their OL. The Eagles should be able to push this team around.

Yeah, right. When I think of Gurley, Saffold, Sullivan, Whitworth, Donald, Brockers, Ogletree, Barron, Joyner, etc., the first word that comes to mind is "soft". What a tool.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Yeah, right. When I think of Gurley, Saffold, Sullivan, Whitworth, Donald, Brockers, Ogletree, Barron, Joyner, etc., the first word that comes to mind is "soft". What a tool.

Let them see how "soft" Donald, Joyner, and Gurley are. These Eagles fans are some cocky SOBs.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Amen to that Merlin.If he were to raise his play close to where he used to be,that would be HUGE!
Rams over the top Huge.

I read a prediction 4-5 weeks ago that Quinn was coming around...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The vast majority of fans of any team would not support or find this funny. I’ll say this too. East coasters don’t have a real understanding of Forrest fires. We know it isn’t good but it’s something you see on the news, something that happens somewhere else. I say this because that was me. In August we went out to Idaho and Montana. The fires were raging. The crap gets real when you are there and in the smoke and you see the trucks all over trying to protect the towns. Before that it was a quick story on the news.

I get that but a small number of assholes out there can make an entire group of decent folks look like shitheads...Expect that kind of response here to that kind of uncalled for, disgusting crap...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t listen to that station. Gargano is s castoff from WIP the main sports station in Philly.
If he really said those things then he’s an idiot. Period.
As a diehard Eagles fan I do not wish anything bad on Goff nor do I need to downplay him to pump up Wentz. I think that they are two of the best young players in this league and will be for a long time.
Please don’t listen to such bullcrap and think that all fans are like that. Most are not. We love the team and get crazy and all that but at the end of the day don’t want to see anyone get hurt.
This morning (10:25 am eastern)on the "Joe DeCamara and Jon Ritchie Show" (WIP):

"Jared Goff, to me, is an impostor." ~Jon Ritchie. No one disagreed with him. Yeah, so much better than the Fanatic...:jerkoff:

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"We're gonna take over the LA Coliseum" ~WIP on-air personalities. They have these on recorded spots on the "main" Philly Sports station:
"It must suck to be the second most popular team in your own stadium."

Yeah, they are fair and respectful...lol