What do you think about bandwagon fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I personally am not a fan at all. I understand they are needed. But I have zero desire to talk Rams with them. They don’t know the struggle. I don’t mind new Rams fans. There are a ton of people from LA and surrounding areas that became Rams fans when they moved. That is different. But they’re fans that will only come because we are on our way up, and will be the first ones to leave when times get tough.

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think they should all collectively cough, and choke on their unattached balls.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Yeah - the sheattle fans liked to try that crap. Imagine... sheattle fans calling ANYONE a band wagoner. But anyway, I always had my LA Rams t-shirt on under my jersey.

One time it was hilarious because I’m sitting there with my dad and @kmramsfan. There was more than a century and a half of Ram fandom these tools are trying call band wagoners.

The only thing I don’t like about the whole bandwagon thing is when people assume that I’m one. It isn’t necessarily fighting words for me. It’s more a reason to laugh at them and dismiss them with a good ole “freak off”. I suppose that’s why I never ask anyone how long they’ve been a fan. I don’t mind the threads here about it but I figure that if I meet someone and I really want to talk Rams with them, it will come up in conversation.
Once one begins to name the starting offensive line from , say 1969, they get it.
Unless they're freakin' chicken fans.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I've been a Rams fan for over 40 years....because they were my team when I was a child. With no team in Los Angeles for 20 years, you have a generation of fans who don't know of a time where their hometown had an NFL team. It makes sense that over time we'll add from the Rams new home market...adding to us long time fans. Football fans in LA are welcome to come on board....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
IMO, they are the first ones to jump off when things go south. Seems like more fans, regardless of the sport, jump to whoever is hot at the time. I've been a fan since '69, and will continue being a Rams fan no matter how good or bad they are.