What do you think about bandwagon fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'll add that although I have no problem with bandwagoners, the moment you get off the bandwagon you're dead to me

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll add that although I have no problem with bandwagoners, the moment you get off the bandwagon you're dead to me

Thats the way I feel. Plenty of room on the bandwagon but its not for temporary. If you jump off the door's closed to you.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'm ok with it, so long as they snatch up tix to the home games before fans of the opponent can get their hands on them. Would much rather see a sea of Rams gear in the Coliseum stands.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Once the GSOT got going... I would get accused of being a bandwagon jumper here in FL. It happened a bunch.

I do wear Ram jerseys when I go to games or Super Bowl parties (those are the only times I wear one).

When I went to Tampon games the home fans were basically borderline savages. They would scream bandwagon insults at me a plenty. That's why I always wore an old LA Ram t-shirt under my jersey. I'd flash that shirt at em... and they would STFU. Hahahaha

I welcome all Ram Fans. Some more than others lol. But don't call ME a bandwagon jumper... thems almost fighting words for me.

Bandwagon fans are the economic incentive/payoff for winning. Win more. Earn more. Unless you are Greenbay or one of the few teams where your product & merch will sell out regardless.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh. More the merrier. I’ll welcome them aboard and won’t miss them if they leave. In my 50 years of being a Ram fan, I’ve seen them come and go and..... yep..... still don’t care.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Meh. More the merrier. I’ll welcome them aboard and won’t miss them if they leave. In my 50 years of being a Ram fan, I’ve seen them come and go and..... yep..... still don’t care.

...said the guy who ALSO rocks a Conlon jersey.:cheers:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly I'll be a little annoyed that they weren't here during the spags/linihan/Fisher regimes but as long as they aren't annoying I'll welcome then

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s funny, because over the past 10 years I have maybe met less than 20 rams fans...but now they’re showing up more and more, don’t mind it though, the more support the better
I still approach and fist bump someone in the store wearing any Rams gear. I find they are die hards like us for the most part. I still find we are a rare breed and that's what I like.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once the GSOT got going... I would get accused of being a bandwagon jumper here in FL. It happened a bunch.

I do wear Ram jerseys when I go to games or Super Bowl parties (those are the only times I wear one).

When I went to Tampon games the home fans were basically borderline savages. They would scream bandwagon insults at me a plenty. That's why I always wore an old LA Ram t-shirt under my jersey. I'd flash that shirt at em... and they would STFU. Hahahaha

I welcome all Ram Fans. Some more than others lol. But don't call ME a bandwagon jumper... thems almost fighting words for me.
*flexes guns
eJbBUYC.png

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah, I had just moved to Arizona in '99, and people who didn't know me called me a bandwagon fan. I then got to point out that I was a huge James Harris fan, and my first real (i.e. needing a ss#) job was hawking food at Ram home games when I was 16.

BTW, be sure to tip good service for food hawkers in the stands. It's a lot harder than it looks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If they are just discovering football and jump on the Rams bandwagon, I'm ok with that. That was me 40ish years ago. But if we are talking about Joe Bandwagon that has a new team every few years, he can go eat a dick. I cant stand people that have no loyalty, pick a team for whatever reason it may be, and stick with them, win or lose.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I can't stand those people that tell you their favorite team is <whoever just win the SB>, but they also like <the team that lost>, <last year's SB winner>, <AFC championship loser> and < NFC championship loser>. They used to like <winner from 3 years ago>, but they lost interest in them (because they suck now).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yeah - the sheattle fans liked to try that crap. Imagine... sheattle fans calling ANYONE a band wagoner. But anyway, I always had my LA Rams t-shirt on under my jersey.

One time it was hilarious because I’m sitting there with my dad and @kmramsfan. There was more than a century and a half of Ram fandom these tools are trying call band wagoners.

The only thing I don’t like about the whole bandwagon thing is when people assume that I’m one. It isn’t necessarily fighting words for me. It’s more a reason to laugh at them and dismiss them with a good ole “fuck off”. I suppose that’s why I never ask anyone how long they’ve been a fan. I don’t mind the threads here about it but I figure that if I meet someone and I really want to talk Rams with them, it will come up in conversation.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
It's a unique scenario because so many in SoCal have never had a "Hometown" team. If the Bandwagon fans are from SoCal, and weren't around or football fans when the Rams left, then I totally get it and welcome them. If they were fans of another team and are jumping on the Rams bandwagon because they now have a "Hometown" team I get that too. If you become a fan just because of the teams success? Well...then you suck.