What Chiefs fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/20/rams-top-chiefs-54-51-in-instant-classic/

As a chiefs fan my whole life, (nearly 40 years) I have never watched a game like this before. Never. I cannot believe the team we have. I cannot believe we hit that billion dollar lotto with Mahomes. Please don’t wake me if I’m sleeping. Rams fans have to feel nearly the same about theirs.

That was like watching Rocky. Rocky II hits this february.
------------
Refs & the NFL kinda handed this one to the Rams & McVay almost gave it away
-------------
Thank you, Rams, for winning the game. Chiefs fans’ are having a meltdown. Lol
--------------
The rams got lucky. If these teams meet again in the Super Bowl, the chiefs will blowout the rams. Mahomes is unstoppable. He’s the best qb in the NFL right now. He won’t turn the ball over like that again. This is the chiefs year, it’s Andy Reids year. It’s mahomes year. Chiefs will carry the defense and win the superbowl, mark my words.
-------------
The NFL season should just end now, we just saw the real Super Bowl.
------------
If that doesn’t go down as the greatest game of all time I don’t know what does
-------------
Jeff fisher called and said now that’s how you use my draft picks.
-----------
Okay. The Rams gave you the blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs. All you have to do is score 54 pts and force 5 turnovers by Mahomes.

I wish you luck, cause that’s what the rams needed last night to win.
-----------
Most exciting game I’ve ever watched and been watching a long time.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Okay. The Rams gave you the blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs. All you have to do is score 54 pts and force 5 turnovers by Mahomes.

Now that's funny right there..... I don't care who you are...……..

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that's funny right there..... I don't care who you are...……..

And just a tad misleading. I was waiting for someone to say this though.

The reality is, we were up 54-51 after forcing 3 turnovers. The fourth was needed, sure. But the fifth shouldn't have been.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Some of those dipshits are claiming they'll blow us out if we play again literally the day after we beat them. Wow.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Lol. Some of those dipshits are claiming they'll blow us out if we play again literally the day after we beat them. Wow.
Crazy, what are they thinking? Maybe they think they can get a new secondary and ILB before we play again? blow us out lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy, what are they thinking? Maybe they think they can get a new secondary and ILB before we play again? blow us out lol

They might be a better team at that point with Eric Berry slated to return. But then again, we have Talib slated to return. And I imagine Gurley will have a lot more touches in the next game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
How about next time Sam Shields doesn't slip and give up a 75 yard TD.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Chiefs fans focusing on the false start and not the many holding calls against their OL that weren’t called.

The Rams, especially Whit, got away with a lot of holding too.

I've been to a few games at Arrowhead and I personally do not like the environment. I believe the drunkenness is just way too over the top.

I don't like that kind of environment too, and I've been in stadiums were large parts of the crowd were way too drunk and way to profane and have seen parents with younger kids leave because of it.

The rams got lucky. If these teams meet again in the Super Bowl, the chiefs will blowout the rams. Mahomes is unstoppable.

Wow, this guy is out of touch.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rams got lucky. If these teams meet again in the Super Bowl, the chiefs will blowout the rams. Mahomes is unstoppable. He’s the best qb in the NFL right now. He won’t turn the ball over like that again. This is the chiefs year, it’s Andy Reids year. It’s mahomes year. Chiefs will carry the defense and win the superbowl, mark my words.

haha, oh man.

mahomes is unstoppable? 5 turnovers tell me differently. 2 of them when they needed just a fg to tie the game.

he won't turn the ball over like that again? ok.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Wow... it's super entertaining to read on the Chiefs forum. I get it. I've been in their shoes. But still a funny read

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
haha, oh man.

mahomes is unstoppable? 5 turnovers tell me differently. 2 of them when they needed just a fg to tie the game.

Funny I listened to a couple of Steeler fans that called in and said, the blueprint to stopping Mahomes is pressure because he'll turn the ball over....Amazing the different viewpoints.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
They are a bunch of cry babies. Seriously, though I'm sure most of those post-game responses I read were alcohol-related. The funny thing is they seemed to think they had this game in the bag before it was even played. I really don't know how a fan base can disregard how good the Rams are playing. Yeah, our defense has struggled, but they made plays when they needed to last night and in other games. By the way, they shouldn't write home about their stellar defense. Our offense is every bit as good as theirs. They were lucky Kupp is out and Gurley wasn't at full speed. (I think he got hurt on the first catch he had when the Chiefs defender rolled up on his legs going out of bounds.) They need to just shut their "Wahoo War Chanting Mouths" and move onto the next game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

He's susceptible to strip sacks because he holds the ball a long time and runs around in the backfield but overall he isn't a turnover machine.

That can change as there is more film on him and tendencies are discovered.

Funny I listened to a couple of Steeler fans that called in and said, the blueprint to stopping Mahomes is pressure because he'll turn the ball over....Amazing the different viewpoints.

Didn't he post a perfect passer rating on the Steelers?

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Didn't he post a perfect passer rating on the Steelers?

Yes, but to paraphrase this fan....Our defense is playing better and we can get to Mahomes, my response would have been... "Didn't you just barely beat Jacksonville?"

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame

No, the Patriots scored 43 and only forced 2 turnovers.

I think the more accurate blue print (and it won't always be successful) is harass the crap out of him and score a lot. Fortunately for Chief fans, there aren't many teams in the NFL capable. Unfortunately for Chiefs one is in their conference (New England) and they may have to get by them and two are in the NFC (Rams, Saints).