What Chiefs fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nanotech

Rookie
I have been to a ton of cities in the US, Canada, China, the Carribean, and Europe. There are many cities that I think are amazing. None of them have anything to do with football. Is LA one of them? No, but that doesn't mean it is not a great city. As with beauty, it is in the eyes of the beholder.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Wow, all the AFL documentaries paint Lamar Hunt as a pioneer and one of the good guys who stuck it out and formed a league after rejections. While that part may be true, I guess you've heard of some not so good guy things that may have happened since then. Hunt Sr. and the early Chiefs are what I liked most about this org, it's the current fans that come across as arrogant and delusional and therefore this win is that much sweeter. I'd still rather have these Chiefs represent the AFC at the end than the stinkin' Cheatriots.
The Hunts were also pioneers in trying to corner the silver market. But I’m from Missouri, always liked Kansas City and the Chiefs.

Q729

Legend
The AFL documentaries also show Billicheat talking like he's a good chill guy as he talks about the history. Full Color Football I think it is.

KCLARAM FAN

Rookie
Name
kclaram
Wow, all the AFL documentaries paint Lamar Hunt as a pioneer and one of the good guys who stuck it out and formed a league after rejections. While that part may be true, I guess you've heard of some not so good guy things that may have happened since then. Hunt Sr. and the early Chiefs are what I liked most about this org, it's the current fans that come across as arrogant and delusional and therefore this win is that much sweeter. I'd still rather have these Chiefs represent the AFC at the end than the stinkin' Cheatriots.

you dont know the REAL Lamar Hunt that the Lamestream media wont talk about and always omits critical details on that I know. well thats a no brainer that anybody is a better represenative to the AFC that the cheatriots who have tainted the NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No problem - not moving to Scrotum, PA anytime soon myself.

I live about an hour from Jackstraw. When I read your post I figured he was from Scotrun, PA. Every time I drive past the exit sign for Scott in, my subconscious mind changes it to Scrotum.

I saw he is from Scranton, home of 'The Office' and the Yankees AAA team. It does seem odd to be blasting L.A. if your from Scranton.