What Chargers Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Love that we are giving respect to a great player and in reality they have a great fan base just like us. Many years of subpar football and bad leadership yet they still come to support and be hopeful. kudos to Rivers and their fan base

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Rivers seems like a likeable guy. He said "that team is gonna win 12 games - at least."

View: https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1044004628403183616
I like him a lot. I’d love him as a neighbor, or part of my men’s group at church. The anti-Jay Cutler.

Rivers is a solid dude. I've passed him a hand full of times through the years on I-565, as I live right outside of Athens, AL. I've waved at him everytime I passed him, and he always waves back.
How cool...wait. You PASS him on the freeway? Does he wave at you all side-arm?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Source: Chargers Subreddit. Title: CBS Please Fire Dan Fouts!

"I used to like Fouts before the team moved, but ever since the move Fouts comes across as if he doesn’t care about the Chargers anymore. He used to applaud Rivers for his play, but this past game he spent the whole time about Goff’s play and really glossing over any positive Chargers plays. IMO he doesn’t need to be fired, but stop putting him on Chargers games and think that it’s somehow throwing a bone to the fans because he used to play for the Chargers."

I find it funny because people here complained about the exact opposite.

James Otto

Starter

"I used to like Fouts before the team moved, but ever since the move Fouts comes across as if he doesn’t care about the Chargers anymore. He used to applaud Rivers for his play, but this past game he spent the whole time about Goff’s play and really glossing over any positive Chargers plays. IMO he doesn’t need to be fired, but stop putting him on Chargers games and think that it’s somehow throwing a bone to the fans because he used to play for the Chargers."

I thought Fouts gushed equally about both quarterbacks, both who played very well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yeah, I thought Fouts was fair in his assessment of Goff. But it sure seemed like he was a Charger fan. His tone seemed to be more animated when the Chargers made a good play. Especially on offense.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah, I thought Fouts was fair in his assessment of Goff. But it sure seemed like he was a Charger fan. His tone seemed to be more animated when the Chargers made a good play. Especially on offense.
Or when Gurley fumbled.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone else hear one of the announcers call us the "Lambs" early in the game? I thought I heard it, but maybe the announcer just got tongue-tied.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did anyone else hear one of the announcers call us the "Lambs" early in the game? I thought I heard it, but maybe the announcer just got tongue-tied.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked in that SOSAR mess, too.

Announcers have been pretty shameless in slamming our Rams including last year when we were really good.

I'm so used to it, I've tuned it out and so I didn't even catch that.

Not remotely surprised, tho.