What Broncos Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
if the Rams upset the Broncos that would be huge news........ I wonder if a team has never beaten both Super Bowl participants the very next season......... I think not
That's a great question.
maybe someone that isn't lazy could look it up for us.:D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Man, I've never read all the articles in the what the _____ are saying threads...Just a few...I remember last year the Houston fans in the preseason were looking over the schedule and assuming a blowout win in July or August....I hate this disrespect shown to our team man....I am seething at some of the comments....As a football fan, it hurts to believe our team has fallen into a laughing stock by most opponents...
Their O-Line is just as good (or bad) as ours, yet they just think Peyton will just run out there and throw for a million yards...JJ is a bust? After 3 years as a starter? Bust?!?
I don't remember my thoughts in 1999, but assumed a tough game every week...In the GSOT days I never knew what team would show up, so I was never over-confident...I just hoped for the best...This is straight out disrespectful, from a team that was embarrassed in the Super Bowl, and probably would have lost to 3/4 of our division had they played them that day....This team is still SOFT. And they quit...in the fucking Super Bowl...
kill these b!tches......I apologize to our readers if they are offended by my rant....esp. the few remaining females that the mod referred to in another thread....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Man, I've never read all the articles in the what the _____ are saying threads...Just a few...I remember last year the Houston fans in the preseason were looking over the schedule and assuming a blowout win in July or August....I hate this disrespect shown to our team man....I am seething at some of the comments....As a football fan, it hurts to believe our team has fallen into a laughing stock by most opponents...
Their O-Line is just as good (or bad) as ours, yet they just think Peyton will just run out there and throw for a million yards...JJ is a bust? After 3 years as a starter? Bust?!?
I don't remember my thoughts in 1999, but assumed a tough game every week...In the GSOT days I never knew what team would show up, so I was never over-confident...I just hoped for the best...This is straight out disrespectful, from a team that was embarrassed in the Super Bowl, and probably would have lost to 3/4 of our division had they played them that day....This team is still SOFT. And they quit...in the freaking Super Bowl...
kill these b!tches......I apologize to our readers if they are offended by my rant....esp. the few remaining females that the mod referred to in another thread....
You're missing out by not reading them.
The post get even better on monday after an upset.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
From a nfl.com article by Dave Dameshek. It's from his spoiler alert article.

BRONCOS 24
RAMS 27
D. Thomas: 9 rec, 130 yds, TD
STL D: 8 sacks

iced

Clearly I don't think nearly as much of his weapons as you do.:)
I don't think their OL is any better than ours either. Frankly, I think the Falcons are pretty sorry overall. Certainly not loaded with anything.

Julio Jones, Roddy White, harry douglas...

seriously?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I don't remember my thoughts in 1999, but assumed a tough game every week...In the GSOT days I never knew what team would show up, so I was never over-confident...I just hoped for the best...This is straight out disrespectful, from a team that was embarrassed in the Super Bowl, and probably would have lost to 3/4 of our division had they played them that day....This team is still SOFT. And they quit...in the freaking Super Bowl...
They're just like fans of any other team that has played us in that they just look at the record and the stats without carefully following the team. To them, we are the lowly Rams with the record to back up their assumptions but they will soon find out how tough this team is. The fact is they (fans of other teams) will keep disrespecting us until we start winning consistently. We have gone through a gauntlet of some damned good teams this season with the youngest roster in the NFL and we should have a 5-4 record to show for it. Us Rams fans know what kind of team we have and I believe fans of other teams will see it soon enough.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_42993713098409.jpeg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Julio Jones, Roddy White, harry douglas...

seriously?

Seriously. If that's being "loaded with weapons" then about 28 other teams including us are loaded, too. They have a few good players, like everyone, but their line is weak and inconsistent. They are 7th in passing, 24th in rushing, and the defense is in the bottom third of most categories. Julio Jones is pretty good, 61 catches for 853. Roddy White has slightly better/almost equal stats as Jared Cook. This Harry Douglas has caught the same amount of passes as Zac Stacy. This seems to support my assessments of Ryan and the Falcons overall.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Broncos fans should be confident... They're 8-1 for a reason. A lot of them actually.

Only thing the Rams have going for them in this game is their defense. Which will probably be tired by the 2nd quarter if the Rams' offense 3 and outs all over like I expect them to.

But I don't doubt that Manning and company realize they have a legit matchup this week. Rams' defense is playing very, very good ball right now. It's going to be fun to see how they match up on Sunday.

Very high chance it's a Broncos victory, but to quote Lloyd Christmas... "So you're saying there's a chance!!!"

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Broncos fans should be confident... They're 8-1 for a reason. A lot of them actually.

Only thing the Rams have going for them in this game is their defense. Which will probably be tired by the 2nd quarter if the Rams' offense 3 and outs all over like I expect them to.

But I don't doubt that Manning and company realize they have a legit matchup this week. Rams' defense is playing very, very good ball right now. It's going to be fun to see how they match up on Sunday.

Very high chance it's a Broncos victory, but to quote Lloyd Christmas... "So you're saying there's a chance!!!"

I think most teams, if not their fan bases, don't look forward to playing us. They get a physical team who are capable of knocking off anyone.

iced

Seriously. If that's being "loaded with weapons" then about 28 other teams including us are loaded, too. They have a few good players, like everyone, but their line is weak and inconsistent. They are 7th in passing, 24th in rushing, and the defense is in the bottom third of most categories. Julio Jones is pretty good, 61 catches for 853. Roddy White has slightly better/almost equal stats as Jared Cook. This Harry Douglas has caught the same amount of passes as Zac Stacy. This seems to support my assessments of Ryan and the Falcons overall.

I was talking about purely proven talent at the wide receiver position around Ryan. Juio is a top 5 receiver, white has his own proven track record, and harry douglas played pretty well in both those players absences the past 2 seasons.

Julio Jones is in a different class, and white is a good #2 receiver at this point in his career...

Not a lot of qb's have a pair of receivers like that

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Whoever the clown was that "tried" to be interviewed was a douchebag of the nth order...I guess he thought banging on the Rams and talking up a shutout, he was impressing somebody..I would love a great team effort this Sunday (on both sides of the ball)...I think Manning will get his, they just have to make him feel some heat...Get his attention early and it seems he can get a bit rattled sometimes...Might not this Sunday, but the defense is going to have to do most of the heavy lifting...I don't expect too much out of he offense against a very good Denver defense...They can be had though, if the O line can somehow get their act together...Lots of ifs involved, but I have to have something to hold onto going in...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
These guys that look at overall defense rankings don't have a clue. That is an evolving stat that is skewed by the other side of the ball.

The Rams run defense stunk early on. It has been better the last 4 weeks. The biggest outlier though is that they are on the field too much. The offense doesn't keep the ball long enough, so other teams O's look better with accumulated yards. Plus the team has been learning a complex system. The Broncos fans that bring up stats on D are wasting their time.

Now the offensive stats are what tell the real story.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Denver defense is playing very well, but struggled against Brady and NE. When playing with a lead, there's no better pass rush in the NFL than Miller, Ware, and co. Offensively, you have to pass the ball against Denver with some shorter, efficient passes, and move the chains on third down. Running the ball doesn't work against Denver, they have several big guys clogging the interior and fast LBs (and CBs/S's that can tackle well) to cut off the edge. And they haven't given up too many big plays. They play man-v-man because of two pro bowl level corners and a first round rookie who is playing good, and they usually win the battles on the outside, but you can get TEs and #3-4 receivers involved, run crossing routes, pick plays, etc. They've been inconsistent on third down, though. They can force 5 three-and-outs in a row but then give up a couple of 3rd and 15's.

I'm not trolling but playing Denver is tough, they have too many playmakers. It's a problem of limiting mistakes, executing very well on third downs, hoping for a few goofs on our end (more than probable), and a bit of luck.

I don't expect the Rams to win. Denver is just too strong of a team.

But I'm glad Shaun Hill is starting because everything you said the Rams have to do against Denver's defense is stuff that Austin Davis was not effective at.

That's why I think the Rams made the decision to start Hill. Davis can't do certain things that have to be done in this game.

if the Rams upset the Broncos that would be huge news........ I wonder if a team has ever beaten both Super Bowl participants the very next season......... I think not

2007 San Diego Chargers beat the Colts 23-21 11/11/07 then beat them again in the playoffs 28-24 1/13/08, they also beat the Bears 14-3 9/9/07, thus beating both of the 2006 Super Bowl participants. I'm sure there's more, but I've found one, what do I win?

Torn on this game, I really can't be bothered watching the Rams get their asses handed to them, but I really want to pan Hill after every incompletion or sack, regardless of who is responsible, even might do it after a few completions just for the LOLs, I think if I just post "put Keenum in" at random times I can probably get away with not actually watching the game.

That said I'm not sure there are any games that are actually appealing to me in that slot :sleep:.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?233941-Guess-the-stats-for-Week-11-Denver-St-Louis

Guess the stats for Week 11 Denver @ St. Louis

Welcome back for another week of guessing the stats!

Here are this week's questions:

Please be sure to indicate whether you're choosing the over or the under for the O/U questions.

1) Which team scores first?

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety)

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*

4) Will the Broncos have over or under 2.5 sacks?

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have?

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game?

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have?

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles?

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards?

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have?

11) Will Emmanuel Sanders have a touchdown this week?

12) Will Denver intercept a pass this week?

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week?

14) Will Denver score over/under 31.5 points?

15) Will Denver win by over/under 9.5 points?

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week?

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49

Remember, one point for a correct answer, except for the yardage questions. Those are 1 point if you're within 15 or less , 2 points if you're within 5 or less and 3 if you get it exact.

*The player who scores first is the one credited with the TD or FG or causing the safety. A RB if it's a rushing TD, a WR/TE if it's receiving TD and only Manning if he rushes in for a TD, not if he passes.
--------
1) Which team scores first? Broncos

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety) TD

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*Manning to JT

4) Will the Broncos have over or under 2.5 sacks? Over

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 321

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game? CJ Anderson

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 54

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles? Marshall

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? DT

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 113

11) Will Emmanuel Sanders have a touchdown this week? No

12) Will Denver intercept a pass this week? Yes

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week? Over

14) Will Denver score over/under 31.5 points? Over

15) Will Denver win by over/under 9.5 points? Over

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5 under

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 407

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49 over
-------
1) Which team scores first? Denver

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*Anderson

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 365

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game? Anderson

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 116

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? D. Thomas

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 151

11) Will Emmanuel Sanders have a touchdown this week? Yes

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5 Over

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 488

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49 Under
--------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* D Thomas

4) Will the Broncos have over or under 2.5 sacks? over

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 372

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game? CJ Anderson

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 75
8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles? B Marshall

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? D Thomas

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 154

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week? over

14) Will Denver score over/under 31.5 points? over

15) Will Denver win by over/under 9.5 points? over

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5 over

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 475

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49 under
---------

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety) FG

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*McManus

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 337

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 67

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles? Brandon Marshall

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? Sanders

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 137

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week? over

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5 Under

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 421

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49 Under
--------

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety) Touchdown

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*Demaryius Thomas

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 333

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 66

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? Demaryius Thomas

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 101

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week? Under

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5? Under

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 429

--------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* D Thomas

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 312

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 95

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles? B Marshall

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? D Thomas

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 127

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 411

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49 - Under
--------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*Sanders

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 315

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game? Anderson

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 68

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 110

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 420

-------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* Sanders

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 380

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 120

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 140

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 500

--------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* CJ Anderson

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 287

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 83

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 143

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5? Over

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 389

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49? Under
-------

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety) FG

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* McManus

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 274

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 103

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? DT

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 123

15) Will Denver win by over/under 9.5 points?Over

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 415

---------

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety)? TD

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* D. Thomas

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 322

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game? C.J. Anderson

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 122

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles? B. Marshall

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 152

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5? Over

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 495

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49? Under
---------

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)* D. Thomas

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have? 341

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have? 103

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards? J. Thomas

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have? 105

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week? 465

1) Which team scores first?

Denver

2) What is the first score (FG, TD, Safety)

TD

3) Which Broncos player scores first (McManus, Hillman, J. Thomas, D. Thomas, etc.)*

D. Thomas

4) Will the Broncos have over or under 2.5 sacks?

Over

5) How many passing yards will Peyton Manning have?

6) Which Broncos running back will have the longest single rush in the game?

Who cares.

7) How many rushing yards will the Broncos rushing leader have?

8) Which Broncos player will have the most tackles?

Who cares

9) Which Broncos player will have the most receiving yards?

Who cares

10) How many receiving yards will the receiving leader have?

11) Will Emmanuel Sanders have a touchdown this week?

Who cares

12) Will Denver intercept a pass this week?

Yes

13) Will we kick over/under 1.5 FGs this week?

Over

14) Will Denver score over/under 31.5 points?

Offensively or team? Team yes, offensively yes.

15) Will Denver win by over/under 9.5 points?

Yes

16) Will the total amount of points scored in the game be over/under 51.5

Yes

17) How many total yards will Denver have this week?

Does total yards include kick/punt returns? I'll go 550

18) Will Shaun Hill, replacing Austin Davis as the Rams starting QB, have a QB rating Over/Under 80.49

Under.