CELEBRATE !! Week7 Raiders at Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I was not too impressed with the offense today with one exception: KW.

I have to admit, he is better than I thought he would be.
A LOT better. He has a great skill for reading the blocks and setting up would be tacklers. He continues to impress me week after week.

When the Rams finally get their starting OL intact, I want to see more drives like the opening drive vs the ravens last season. KW is a serious weapon. I would like to see him get 20+ touches a game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win is a win. Like my son said today , they always have trouble putting teams away. Life of a Rams fan , I guess

DeaconJones

Rookie
Yeah! Woo hoo. Hoo boy. Wow ... that was ... something. Alright! Hmmm ...

Winning fugly! Doubled our season win total. Give us one or two players back against the Vikes and it will be good.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Thank you bro. I guess Jackson got owned by Crosby. Appreciate the 411 on Dedich.
You're welcome but I don't know that Jackson got owned by Crosby.

Crosby moved around, lining-up on both sides; and even in the middle. I thought his sack came on an inside rush against Dotson.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Glad we got the win. Still got alot ahead of us and need to work on offensive playcalls. We got a short week hope we got the same spunk come Thursday.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We got a short week hope we got the same spunk come Thursday.
1729473410056.png

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I don't know about the Rams starting Dedich over Logan Bruss.

I just didn't see him get any edge and why would u change the lineman that have played together for a bit. I thought they were starting to gel a bit.

Which isn't much considering. Lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know about the Rams starting Dedich over Logan Bruss.

I just didn't see him get any edge and why would u change the lineman that have played together for a bit. I thought they were starting to gel a bit.

Which isn't much considering. Lol
Agreed on the playing together bit.

Though that aside Dedich wasn't too bad. I didn't notice him too much, which I take to be a good thing, though my feed was rather shitty for parts of the game. I missed a lot of plays. But in the end pass pro is what makes this offense go. Way it will always be with McVay. And I like that there's someone pushing Bruss. Most of our problems up front (aside from stupid stretches of injury) have related to them anointing dudes who don't deserve it.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’ll take the win, but not encouraged about Thursday night or the rest of the season.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I was not too impressed with the offense today with one exception: KW.

I have to admit, he is better than I thought he would be.
A LOT better. He has a great skill for reading the blocks and setting up would be tacklers. He continues to impress me week after week.

When the Rams finally get their starting OL intact, I want to see more drives like the opening drive vs the ravens last season. KW is a serious weapon. I would like to see him get 20+ touches a game.
I think that was the plan, to go very run heavy, with how the Rams built their o-line. Sadly, we have not really had it together yet.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Went to bed at the end of the first quarter. Rams offense looked overwhelmed. Saw that Agent 0 was making tackles, which I took to be a good sign. Glad we pulled it out.

Saw the Minn. game earlier. They are beatable. That defense they have, while fancy, can be run on and game planned for. And QB Darnold is not great.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
"I HATE spunk!" ~ Lou Grant
Lou Grant was a great TV character, played by a terrific actor ... Ed Asner.

What other character in the history of television was a feature and critical part of a long-time successful sitcom, and then seamlessly transitioned to a long-time successful drama.

1729512681385.png

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Good win, very hard to watch though. Especially our offense. Not shocked though with all the offensive injuries. What did shock me is that Matthew didn't seem to get his blitz hot reads like he normally would. Maybe because of Kupp and Puca being out? Oh well... it's a win and I'll take it!!!

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like forever since I've seen a Rams defense have this major effect on the outcome of a game.

Now, if the offense can get it's head out of it's rear end, we might be on to something!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense really needed that confidence boost going into Thursday. Noteboom and Kupp are back. I'm feeling better about this upcoming game.