CELEBRATE !! Week7 Raiders at Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Hopefully the Dodgers give these guys some inspiration.

Dodgers banged up all year and they are playing for the prize.

NO reason Rams cant do the same....

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Tough win, the O did just enough.
Game balls to Kyren, Durant, McCullough & Lake -- Lake's stop of Bowers on that last Raiduh's drive was crucial. Great play.
Durant's FF sack came on a CB blitz -- FINALLY, Shula called one of these. Raiduh's got home to #9 a few times running delayed blitzes by CB's / Safeties, and just when I was thinking "hey shouldn't we be running a few of those??", they ran one & got the FF, FR & TD.
Karty will be fine, folks. He's made some crucial kicks for us. There may be an issue on ST's with this, Frost needs to fix it.
A win is a win, let's just enjoy it & hope Kupp & Avila can get back by Thursday.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Game ball should also go to Minshew. At this point, really glad we didn’t pick him up for depth. He made some hideous decisions with that football yesterday. Led to all three turnovers. Credit our D for getting pressure.

While Dedich wasn’t perfect, he did make some heads up plays by pushing defenders into the pile after getting beat on inside moves. Saw that twice.

I also saw some heavy blitzes by the Raiders, which should prime our O for Flores’ D. Shortened week, but how about we practice screens and hot reads, and running behind duo?

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Defense was really good. If it wasnt for them, we were screwed. Outside of Kyren, Tutu, and TJ didnt look bad. Colby neither. We need to get him involved more.

Im not worried about Karty. He will be fine. didnt he have a foot injury few weeks ago? Might be bothering him.

im more worried about the o'line and how it cant block anything. Dedich did well when he got beat tho. our wide recievers/RB out block our TEs and Front most of the time.

RamWoodie

Legend
Take the win even though it wasn't pretty!!! I think Kupp could have played, but they may have held him out for the Vikings. The wierd thing in this game was the play calling of McVay he never opened up really. The entire game had a strange feel.

I saw the Vikes lose to Detroit. The Ram offense has to be much better on Thursday...PUT THAT DOWN!!!

A win is a win...so I'm happy!!!

dang

Legend
Sounds like Kupp will be back 95% from the interview. Not sure about Puka and the others?
I’m looking for the O Line to start getting some people back. And yes, Kupp and Puka would be very nice
IF and a big IF the Rams get back Kupp/Nacua/Avila/JJax/Higbee soon the offense should come together rapidly. They score 30 points instead of 19/game and they’ll be in every game going forward. And I Remember the turnaround in 2023.

dang

Legend
Tough win, the O did just enough.
Game balls to Kyren, Durant, McCullough & Lake -- Lake's stop of Bowers on that last Raiduh's drive was crucial. Great play.
Durant's FF sack came on a CB blitz -- FINALLY, Shula called one of these. Raiduh's got home to #9 a few times running delayed blitzes by CB's / Safeties, and just when I was thinking "hey shouldn't we be running a few of those??", they ran one & got the FF, FR & TD.
Karty will be fine, folks. He's made some crucial kicks for us. There may be an issue on ST's with this, Frost needs to fix it.
A win is a win, let's just enjoy it & hope Kupp & Avila can get back by Thursday.
Lake was a beast. DWill seems to have settled in nicely. Need JJohnson back.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The D really stepped up. It was really good to see them come together to win the game for us.

The streak started with this game.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Lake was a beast. DWill seems to have settled in nicely. Need JJohnson back.
I think they switched Lake's and Cam's roles as of the last game. Since then, the safety play has been much better. We could still use JJ back but it's much less urgent now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What did shock me is that Matthew didn't seem to get his blitz hot reads like he normally would. Maybe because of Kupp and Puca being out?
Yeah the Raiders did a great job. Stafford and Limmer got worked over on quite a few snaps. I think quite a few of those blitzes weren't anticipated in the gameplan. But on the flip side of things the Raiders are very well coached defensively, and while they're a bad team that's a defense with a lot of quality pieces. So some of that was the Raiders playing great ball in some perspectives, that and the short yardage where they balled out.

Vikes are a big challenge but we should have Kupp back thankfully. Which opens things up quite a bit. It changes shit when the defense has to sweat a difference maker or two. Offense needs to carry its weight in this Thursday night game. No doubt about it.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Defense was nasty. Saw a few form tackles too on the individual efforts. American football allows use of arms, and some of our guys are really starting to take advantage of that lesser known rule.

As much as I love W's, that was a tough watch. One we had to have.

Have a good week everyone.
Looking forward to Thursday night and beating a good Vikings team.
I don't think this team has figured out who it is yet. I'm hoping the journey is a fun one.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Crazy Dedich an UDFA outperformed Bruss a 3rd round pick who's been on the team for three years. What a bust of a pick.
Yep. Bruss should have been ready to step in this year and hold the spot.

One thing to keep an eye on with Dedich is how he performs as teams start gameplanning him. Generally that is a challenge with the young linemen because they all have flaws and teams pick at that shit as the film on them builds. Good thing is we should have Avila back soon. So maybe there won't be time for that.

I'll bet Flores will cook up some A & B gap shenanigans to test him on Thursday though. He's gonna get some focus for sure.