CELEBRATE !! Week7 Raiders at Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.webp

2dPuX.gif

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Golf clap.

Didn't get to see the game, couldn't get a stream. But it sure sounds like they made it much harder than it had to be. And it doesn't sound like McVay changed much of anything since before the bye, despite the bluster that "everything will be evaluated." Sigh.

But an ugly win is still a win, so yay.
Ah, so "Shoot, we'll fix that."

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
A win is a win for sure. We should have to the likes of 30-9 or something. Stafford was definitely off. Are we the only team with like 5 in a row last game drives on the line either way?

Ellard80

Legend
Our kicker doesn't piss on himself and its really not close.

Defense pretty much was all the reason we won.

Offense was horrid... but when your #1 target is a guy who didn't even play in the beginning of the year. It's a junk yard on offense out there.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Team effort today for sure. Too much for comfort. It's refreshing to have Witherspoon back. Edit-D. Williams too. Lake is a baller. Enjoy the ride ROD.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hats off to that guy in the office who won the office pool with that strange 20-15 score

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hats off to that guy in the office who won the office pool with that strange 20-15 score
Hey, talk about weird, I looked it up and since 1960, this was the 16th NFL game with a 20-15 final score. Yes, it is weird that I looked it up!

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Where are the fans at, this was a win still. I enjoyed it. Our defense is fucking ferocity, Bowers will be all pro yet they have no QB. Would McVay do any better if we traded up for him. I doubt it. Happy we have Verse.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Happy for the win. A loss and you can throw in the towel for this season. Not to mention they're tied with the 49ers in the loss column. But did we see anything that makes us think they're ready to turn the corner?

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
S.Sanders will be the next Raiders QB and it won't matter except for the spotlight. Stafford will get us there when it counts. Can't believe Seacocks blew the Falcons out earlier.