CELEBRATE !! Week7 Raiders at Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Thoughts about the game now that I'm back home (attended it):
- The Raider fans showed out. The stadium looked 75% Raiders fans. I was feeling ashamed of Ram fans for not showing up.
- Most of my interactions with Raider fan was good, but, they were incredibly obnoxious in my section, standing at the front of the section and yelling "Whose House? Raaaaaaiders" over and fucking over again. Best believe, I lost my voice yelling WHOSE HOUSE when the Rams were doing well (still barely have a voice).
- Man, Stafford looked bad in that game. I get it, he has no top level WR's, but he missed wide open guys multiple times. Maybe he has an injury that hasn't been disclosed? Arm looked shaky.
- Play calling in first half was atrocious. Especially on 3rd down.
- Lots of pressure from our front, as usual.
- I got afraid when we knocked AOC out. We have a bad history of back up QB's looking like prime Brady.
- In a shocking turn of events, the defense was the deciding factor in the game. Now, granted, we were playing the worst offense on paper in the league.

I don't have high hopes about the Vikings game. Raiders are a LONG way off of the Vikings talent and we struggled with them. At home.