Vent Thread Rams vs Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
People kept wishing to call this an easy game to go on about the 49ers.

I won’t be discussing the 9ers game myself, I’m so pissed.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least some guys can quit blaming the Oline for all the problems. The Defense is flat out lousy when you think about it . 55 , 45 , 44 is all that needs mentioned . An average D doesn't even let that happen . We all fell for the one quality win last week , and today showed us once again how unprepared and undermanned they actually are . The future is not bright with all the enormous contracts and underperformers . Super Bowl to bust

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
At least they got Higbee 100+ yards again - seriously, he could have had 200 yards against this team, but McVay is too fucking stubborn to gameplan accordingly.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
McVay wwnt back to the offense that gave us the losses. Not one jet sweep where they actually handed the ball off. All runs where inside zone. No outside zone. I knew this was coming when the game started and he didn't establish run. At one point in the 1st when it was still 7 to 7 we had 15 passes and 4 runs. That was the problem right there. No balance and no diversity in run plays

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes Full speed ahead
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not even mad. Way I look at it we knew this team was flawed but they managed to give us a little hope in December. Cowboys just did us a favor tbh, better to get our minds right now than to go into SF thinking we have a chance.

We lost in the trenches on both sides of the ball. This needs to be a lineman draft IMO.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
That's it. Cooks is done. Poor guy.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
It was ugly again. I'm going to wait to reflect on each aspect of the team except one. The Rams need to get bigger and stronger on both lines.

Whiners just lost lol!

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
NOT A HEAD INJURY FOR COOKS - GUT SHOT

With that said, McVAY IS A FUCKING IDIOT for having him in there - sorry, losing respect for McVay and his decision making

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This game looked bad from the very beginning. Exactly the same as all the others this year before the last two weeks.

Mcvay has to work out why they have looked this way for most of the season. How much is his play calling part of the problem? Can he fix the oline? Was the problem on offense all the oline? Why did Goff miss so many throws this season? Why did the d have so many bad games?

A lot of soul searching this off-season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Team needs to get more physical. They are too finesse on both sides of the ball.

The DL only seems interested in rushing the QB and the LB's are unable to strep up and stop the run.

The offense just is unable to run the ball consistently against physical fronts.

Draft size for the DL, add a FB, and add size size at C to bolster the run game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Absolutely no reason to have our starters in after being down so bad. I don’t know what McVay is trying to prove but that just shows bad head coaching. Even Troy Aikman called him out for it.

Ram77

Rookie
It almost seemed like we did the exact opposite of what we were supposed to do in order to be successful this game. Boy what a difference 9 months makes

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
It almost seemed like we did the exact opposite of what we were supposed to do in order to be successful this game. Boy what a difference 9 months makes

There's no excuse - last week, running off-tackle, jet sweeps, short passes, Higbee involved all game, 2 TE sets, Mundt in the backfield.

This week - almost exclusive 11 personnel and intermediate throws down the field. Every run for Gurley right up the gut. ZERO jet sweeps.

WTF

Ellard80

Legend
There is a McVay problem.

Yet another 3+ to 1 pass to run ratio.

It's dumb to do that.

Only Gurley, who is clearly struggling, gets carries?

McVay fucked up another game by playcalling like he is down 50 points when he is down 7.

There is a McVay problem.

And here is the first person to point out pass to run ratio... we probably threw 20 passes on the last two possesions.

Man the world is so stupid - think i'd be used to it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.