Vent thread: Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bonifay Ram lives 18 minutes away north of Panama City here we also have an FSU outlet college . Tallahassee is less than 2 hrs away. From Miami.Born in Hollywood (Dade Co.)

Interesting. I assumed you were from California. I'm from Jacksonville. Currently going to school in Gainesville.

Thanks Jrry. Appreciate it. Sounds like a hard fought disappointing loss with some missed opportunities on offense and defense. Does Minnesota look like a playoff team?

Maybe. It's hard to tell. Our defense wasn't the same unit today without all the key players. They were a tough team. I'd say what I said about them before the game...our teams are pretty close to equal.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Great recap. The offense looked out of sync from the first play. They just look like a different offense on the road. They are bad, but they on the road it's horrific. Cook and Quick won't be back next year if they keep playing like this. They are getting too many snaps and producing very little. I can't take this offense for real until they start exploiting the middle of the field.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Hey all,

As a Viking fan I've been were y'all are 100 times before so I won't flip you any crap. My vent for the game is that late hit by #20 could have cost the Vikings the game and could still cost us our season if Bridgewater can't comeback soon. 15 yards and a first down don't mean anything on that scale. Bridgewater may not blow anyone away but he is a gamer & you saw what we can do with Shawn Hill (n).

I thought the Rams went to the well too often on the misdirection/reverse plays. They worked well early but the Vikings saw them so much that when the Rams really needed yards those plays were smothered. And the 2 point conversion in the 1st quarter o_O.

There is a lot of season ahead, good luck the rest of the way.
SKOL
Boo hoo , wasn't a cheap shot . Quit whining like a viqueen !

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Thanks Jrry. Appreciate it. Sounds like a hard fought disappointing loss with some missed opportunities on offense and defense. Does Minnesota look like a playoff team?

Lets just say they aren't as overrated as we are. But I didn't see anything more than a first round exit playoff team from them. A lot of teams coulda beat us today. The offense was putrid.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
FOLES IS STRAIGHT UP HOT freaking GARBAGE

FISHER'S AN icehole FOR GOING FOR 2

AND A freaking wuss FOR PLAYING FOR A FIELD GOAL INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE WIN

OUR RECEIVERS COMPLETELY SUCK BESIDES AUSTIN

AKLSDFJASKDLFJSDAKLFJSADKLFJDSAFLJ FUUUUUUCK EVERY TIME WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A BIG GAME WE BLOW IT I freaking CANT STAND IT

WE'LL PROLLY FINISH 10-6 AND MISS THE PLAYOFFS WOO freaking HOO

I STILL LOVE GURLEY THOUGH

alright I'm done

I'd throw a parade if we finished 10-6.
I see 8-8 written all over this team.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Hey Cignetti -- YOU SUCK....no offense.

If there are any stat-aholics out there, I'm curious to know how many 3rd Downs the Rams had all season that were 7+ yards -- sure seems like a lot. I think I could count on 3 fingers the number of times the Rams had 3rd and < 5 yesterday.

FRO

Legend
And this is why I don't participate in these QB bashing threads.
Our bottom of the league offense good enough? Our passing game is so bad it's wasting a top tier defense and a top tier RB. We should be much better than 4-4, the passing attack has kept us mediocre.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Just thinking out loud, but anyone else interested in throwing GB a 4th for Hundley. You could have a deadly rushing attack between Gurley, Austin and Hundley. If you had a creative OC, you could develop a decent passing game off of the running game. Hundley marinating behind Rodgers and being coached by McCarthy can't be terrible.

Not a fan of Hundley, but this team could get buy with a one read QB if he could do something with his legs when it's not there.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The thing is when we had Bradford, he didn't look that much better, Austin Davis looked good in parts, Clemens played well in parts, Hill played well in Parts - notice a pattern here? I don't think any QB will make our passing game look awesome all the time, it doesn't seem to be something Fisher can do.

Yes Foles needs to up his game, but we can say that about most of the team offensively... I've always said its the latter part of the season that the offense will start to fire properly, so many new guys...

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
unreal, you all realize that our Oline and our WRs are not very good right? did Foles drop that long pass to TA? does he have any time when he goes back to pass? not saying Foles is blameless but he is not as bad as his Oline and WRs make him look.

Foles was absolutely awful. He made one good throw to Britt on a deep ball. Other than that, he was left, right, high, low. The Austin drop? Are you kidding me? Austin had his guy beat cleanly, and Austin literally had to stop and come back for the ball. Yesterday was a day we needed a QB, a leader, to step up and deliver and he failed miserably.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Lets just say they aren't as overrated as we are. But I didn't see anything more than a first round exit playoff team from them. A lot of teams coulda beat us today. The offense was putrid.
I disagree with this. Outside of playcalling, their offense isn't more talented than ours overall. I truly believe had we had at least Quinn and McDonald, Minnesota's offense would have had major problems yesterday.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What makes you believe he would do any worse? Foles threw for 168 yards. You don't think Keenum could do that?
not sure why he would do better with limited experience and the same OL, WR's and TE. maybe a lucky game or two like davis last year until the opposing DC can see his tendencies and work his defense towards that. i'm not disagreeing about Foles not getting it done, i just dont really see a better option right now. use the best (i know) players possible that can win you the game. if the Rams win one of three tough games (arizona, seattle, cincinnati---bengals are due for a bad game) and run the rest of the schedule they can end up 10-6. its possible. better qb decisions, better blocking and better route running and catching. thats what the Rams need.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Foles best season in Philly ? Andy Reid calling plays, Maclin, Jackson receiving, Celek tight end and Shady McCoy in the backfield, how would you like that in St louis. would we be having these posts ? still think Foles sucks? kiss my #%&%
I was with you until you brought up Shady. I'll take the Gurley Man any day, thank ya!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I heard on Bernie this morning that the Rams have the worst 3rd down conversion percentage since they started keeping that stat in 1972. WORST. 1972. Wow. I'm not surprised. Last 3 weeks, what were we something like 1 for 10, 1 for 10 and 2 for 16?? Holy hell.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Yeah it's pretty bad when you are the worst at something since a stat started to be tracked. I heard that on the radio this morning too. Just pathetic.

Big Willie

Starter
Bad losses, horrible offensive play, bad quarterbacking and losses to average to slightly above average teams are weighing on me. It usually takes me 3-4 days before I can read a football article, listen to sports talk, or even think about another Rams game. I could handle the loss to Green Bay in Green Bay. The other three losses...not so much. I am tired of the excuses. I need an intervention.