Vent Thread: Rams@Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
if you're the marcus peters thread guy then i believe it got merged with the other thread, literally titled "Marcus Peters." no reason to make new thread for what amounts to a comment of 2 lines of text

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need Talib back. I don't want to talk about Peters. I'm too heated. We'll pay those fuckwads back in the playoffs when we don't have Vinodouche and his crew screwing us over. That cocksucker should not ref another Rams game ever.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
To anyone talking trash about any player on this team, I just got one thing to ask...

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

This team battled today. Wasn't enough but it was fun to watch. We'll have to take it out on the Seahags next week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Impressive comeback though, let's beat the shitchickens. The redheaded stepchild in LA did us a solid in Seattle.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Well that was pretty sad. Don't see how we're going to stop the Chiefs in two weeks.

Lack of depth on the defensive side is a real concern. Adding Fowler doesn't help the pass rush near enough.
Something has to change with Marcus Peters. Can't continue the way things are.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Knew it was gonna be one of those days after that 4th down call on Hekker. That spot was atrocious. Rams had no answer for Thomas or Kamara at all. Not much pressure on the day either outside of a handful of plays. Goff missed a few throws and Greg missed a crucial kick. All that said, they still almost came back. McVay has come back stronger after every loss so far. Let's see how they respond at home in a game that pretty much decides the NFC West.

How do you not have Safety help on Thomas all game??

socalrams90

Starter
This defense needed this humiliation at the national level. Everyone was watching and they reaffirmed how big of a weakness they are. I think we beat them in a rematch.

Diesel

UDFA
Needed to get a loss out of the way, now we don't have the pressure on us. Proud how we fought back. We'll meet again saints!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Some were calling it game at the half. What I learned is that winning brings out the worst in fans. Sheesh

I love this team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wrote nothing offensive and it gets locked ? Who likes censorship ?
There's already a Marcus Peters vent thread.
Yours wasn't as thought-provoking as you thought it was.
(Trade him for a bag of Doritos).
Searing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love my team and I'm impressed with the fight they showed. It's hard to beat a playoff team on the road with a HOF QB when he's got the officials on his side too. On to Seattle.

Mick

Pro Bowler
It's not censorship. Look, I am an average football fan when it comes to the x's and o's, but I am above average when it comes to the 1st amendment. You don't have the right to post whatever you want, without consequences. Take some time, go bone up on what censorship actually is, and then come back and try again.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Today......my whole family experienced the agony of defeat with me. It was most beautiful. .....go Mutha fuckin' RAMS....!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense needed this humiliation at the national level. Everyone was watching and they reaffirmed how big of a weakness they are. I think we beat them in a rematch.
But every team who has a high scoring offense this year does not have a great defense. It is what it is.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know our D is terrible. I know we gotta get more pass rush, trade Peters for an 8th round pick etc...BUT...however you slice it, we had some messed up calls/non calls go against us today. Really swung the momentum and made things much harder for us.

what-if-i-told-you-youve-been-royally-shafted.jpg

It's not an excuse. We deserved to lose, with the way we played on D the whole game, and on offense the last few drives. I'm just a little salty, thats all.

Ellard80

Legend
To anyone talking trash about any player on this team, I just got one thing to ask...

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

This team battled today. Wasn't enough but it was fun to watch. We'll have to take it out on the Seahags next week.

lol....

Only one player I see being trash talked and buy he deserves it... leading the nfl in giving up TD's and they aint been exactly dinks and dunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.