UPDATE: DaveFan'51 (SEE POST 102 AND 111 - PAGE 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Aw man, Dave was a really great guy, always positive, I was sorta afraid something might have been up

Greatest Rams fan ever, RIP, he’s going to be missed

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
My condolences to the family. I always enjoyed Dave's take on things. I will miss him.

Psycho_X

Legend
RIP Dave. Respected what he had to say and he always respected what others had to say. The board is worse without him but is better for having had him.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Damn. Dave's posts were always a pick-me-up, especially when the team wasn't giving us fans a lot to cheer about.

I'll miss you, man.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beyond saddened by this news.
Never seen a more positive poster, even in the darkest times.
RIP my friend

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

RIP Dave.

It was always a pleasure to read his positive and enthusiastic posts about whatever subject.

HellRam

Starter
You can only get to know a person so much on the internet. That said Dave truly did come across as a genuine person. RIP Dave..

Go Rams!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He will sure be missed. He exemplified the best of a Rams fan.

I am so saddened for his family and friends.
But, I sure am glad he was able to enjoy last season. Thank you Sean McVay and Co.
Now, go win a Super Bowl for Dave.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Condolences to his family. And proof that I don't read the stickies sigh.

Just feel terrible about this news. His posts always made me feel good.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.

Some people get through life miserably. Some never find joy. I didn't know Davefan51 personally, but always seemed like a very, very positive dude and a genuinely happy guy whenever he posted on his board. Seems like he won the game of life. Condolences to his family, and I hope his wife eventually sees this thread to see how many people (a lot of whom he never met) were impacted by his character.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Sad news indeed.

Dave was a generation older than me, and it makes me appreciate the length of his devotion to the Rams...I’m a pup by comparison.

He’s picking out his seat at the new stadium as we live and breathe.

Cheers, Dave!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sad news today, was taken back when I heard about it. I'm going to miss his upbeat and positive posts filled with blue ink even when there was nothing truly sarcastic about his messages, just fun. His exclamation points, classic Ram throwback pictures, bold predictions and most of all his keen use of smileys and animations.

Our loss on ROD is only a fraction of the pain that @DaveFan'51 s family and friends must be feeling with a piece of their memories and hearts fractured. My condolences to them.

PS @CGI_Ram thanks for letting the rest of the community aware of the unfortunate news. We're all going to miss him and send my regards and respects to his family.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Very sad news, like everyone else, he was always a joy, and I enjoyed reading his posts. I hope that his wife is holding up okay in this difficult time, he will surely be missed by many.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
sMobiu4.png

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Like others have said, the best words to describe @Dave51 are "positive" and "optimistic". He was the best of fandom, had a great memory of the Rams of the past and was quick to give a "Like". He will truly be missed.

My sincere condolences to his family.

RIP Dave...........

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Such a shame.

Always enjoyed his posts and his attitude.

RIP.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I was so saddened to hear about Dave passing away. My heartfelt condolences to his family during this time of sorrow. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I thought he just recently posted or I thought he did. :( I will miss his positive attitude, and his insight toward football. See you on the other side Dave. RIP

Go Rams!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
It is with heavy heart to inform our members that DaveFan'51 has passed away.

His wife gave me permission to share that Dave passed away in his sleep on May-27. The official cause of death was cardiac arrest, complicated by his battle with COPD.

As you know, Dave was among our everyday members with over 18,000 posts the last 4 years. We shared many of laughs, good times and bad, with Dave.

A die hard Rams fan with a love for the team matched only by his family and beloved granddaughter.

If you'd like to leave well wishes, I will be sure to direct his wife's attention to this thread.

I share your sadness.

I am very sorry to hear this news. Thoughts and prayers to Dave's family. He was not just a great Rams' fan but a wonderfully positive human being who contributed wonderful energy, history and insight to this forum. He will be greatly missed and long remembered.