UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If what we saw was a barbaric society not ready to be integrated into interplanetary society, then yes. We would (Should) stay hidden.

Yeah, we're not CLOSE to being ready to interacting with the Federation of Planets...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I've always told my kids that IF an alien ship arrives in their lifetime here on Earth to be afraid. Some will think I'm a dick for doing that, but I think there's reason to feel that way.

IF we were to encounter another planet with less-developed life right now, what would happen is we would fly down and eventually take the planet as our own. Why? Because of its value. Just like we saw with the colonization of America. It's not a question of how it would go, but rather whether we would, as a species, be able to control our greed. And I think the answer is we would not control our greed, because we as a species never have.

And why am I so sure that an alien species would be sort of assholes like us? Because intelligence is a byproduct of hunting and killing to live. You have to think in order to survive as a hunter. You don't have to think in order to survive as a leaf eater. So if we are blessed enough to encounter another species (I say blessed because time is the issue, namely whether two species happen to exist at the same moment in vast oceans of time), there's a good chance things will start well and end badly, sort of like the Americas. History is a good teacher there IMO.

Now I'll admit that there might be that evolved level of society that we haven't sniffed yet, where we master not only the technologies but also the social side to become something different than we have been. So if there are visitors who aren't taking over Earth, that means they are probably one of two things...

1. Extremely highly evolved. This would be a really good sign too btw, not only for us not becoming dinner or slaves, but because then there is hope that we also might get there and maybe they'll help us out at some point.

2. Higher dimensional beings. This removes them from the behaviors I would associate with a predatory species who develops enough technology to travel the stars and enough cultural advances to avoid killing themselves with said technology.

Went on a bit of a run there I realize. But it's something I think about lol. Oh and here's another article on the San Diego incidents as well as on the Navy's approach to this and some other stuff. People say "where is the proof?" Well those fighter incidents are pretty fucking good proof IMO.

iu

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Relativity is "real" as we know it. That does not mean that it is the end all be all theory. It means that it is the end all be all in relation to the capability of our minds. We have constraints in our minds as to what life is, and how the universe works. And we may be wrong. Of just not capable of understanding more.

Or it could mean that as 3 dimensional beings that we're simply incapable of engaging those higher planes/additional dimensions.

Based on how matter interacts with what we know of Newtonian/Quantum Physics, while we can confirm alternate universes, we can only theorize how additional dimensions would work.

I agree that there is more than the theory we know.

I just don't know if it's a matter of intelligence or if intelligence has any effect on a capacity to interact with higher dimensions.

Conversely, I've known some people dumb enough to be 2D and even then, only just barely... maybe that explains why when the cashier says, "just run your card through the slot", they get this glazed look in their eyes like you asked them to "move your shadow, it's taking up space"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah just look at dark matter. Which is a label for "we don't know shit about our universe." When all the things we see only add up to a miniscule percentage of the universe's total mass that tells you something.

We really don't know shit lol. We're still in our infancy I think. I hope that is.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The aliens were probably scanning SNL and were like oh shit watch out for that airliner. :ROFLMAO:

oldnotdead

Legend
For those who need proof I find it interesting how they either ignore or have never heard about the National Press Club event May, 2001 where industry leaders publicly talked about where they got the technology.

Also, the military has not only disclosed that the F18 UFO sightings were genuine, but the military open enough about things to allow things like this video on the TR3 something I posted about previously.

Aliens are real. UFO's are real. All these releases and admissions are in my opinion leading to the final open disclosure by the governments of the world of a secret they can no longer keep...the actual public disclosures of just who these beings are.

fearsomefour

Legend
When their “full” disclosure comes, which they are clearly working toward, it will full of lies.
They will try to say these things are from deep space.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's no bigger UFO nerd than me. I don't think there is anything UFO related that I haven't absorbed. I believe in them... I'm the opposite of a debunker.

However, concerning all of the "recent" "leaks" coming out from the Navy, read what I've posted below. It is extremely concerning... but not because the UAPs are from other worlds.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no bigger UFO nerd than me. I don't think there is anything UFO related that I haven't absorbed. I believe in them... I'm the opposite of a debunker.

However, concerning all of the "recent" "leaks" coming out from the Navy, read what I've posted below. It is extremely concerning... but not because the UAPs are from other worlds.

Some probs I have with that article Selassie...

First, we've been hearing pilots discuss UFOs that have aerodynamic capabilities that outstrip our own for decades. This is not a new thing. I was in aviation for 30 years. Pilots see all kinds of shit but the stigma was actually that nothing would be done or their standing would be affected if they reported them so they were not worth the risk.

Secondly the technology is not there for any terrestrial nation to put out these drones. If these things that swarmed US Navy Destroyers were terrestrial drones they would need to outperform known technology in velocity and sustainability (massively improved batteries or beamed power from some source in orbit). Their movement is still ahead of what humanity can do, but we're getting closer to being able to figure out what they are.

Lastly if China's technology was that good they'd beat our asses right now. They'd be forcing countries to sign shit to put them under their umbrella and expanding because they can. Those fuckers have been doing BS for a while now, they started years ago with infringements into the seas around them like those in the Filipines. But most of their technology is stolen from us. They do have some surprising tech areas, sure. But overall they're still an upstart and like Russia in spite of some areas of possible superiority in the spectrum of tech they're trailing.

The drones that swarmed the destroyers off the coast of California would require beamed power from satellites or massively superior battery technology to sustain for hours. Not to mention massive tech jump in propulsion. Neither of those things are likely. And they would require a launch solution like a sub or base nearby which are unlikely given Destroyers operating in simulated combat scenario in those littoral waters. Here's the story of that particular incident, which the article that you linked believes to be terrrestrial drones. But I think that is very unlikely and I think we're going to find out soon that UFOs are real. Because it affects more than just any one country.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's a good article that discusses some key points in all this. Namely that they exhibit behaviors that are beyond current technology levels, and that there are more than have been made public. Yes I know, I wear a tin foil hat, but by God I'll be the only one whose brains don't turn to oatmeal hahahaha....

The embedded vids are good too on that site.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
@Merlin when you said "swarm" I assumed it was way more than 6 drones. I was a little disappointed, but that report is really interesting. Thanks for dropping some knowledge on us!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I so much want there to be some proof or disclosure for off-world UAPs (UFOs).

I've been reading everything I can find on these pics. The one thing that has been confirmed is that these pics were taken on cell phones from people inside military aircraft and on the deck of a Navy ship with a night vision camera.

What I've learned about the Pyramid pic brings disappointment. Apparently, if you adjust the focus on a night vision camera and take it out of focus... most things that are scene look like pyramids. That's what is on display in the Pyramid pic slash video. Not to mention the Pyramid has an FAA style strobe light flashing throughout. Why would an Alien spacecraft install one of those?

The Acorn, Sphere, and Metalic Blimp pics taken from cell phones in military aircrafts. Well... those are all most likely mylar balloons. The Acorn is 100% a Batman mylar balloon. I've seen the actual Batman mylar balloon and it is a perfect match except for the batman print being either worn off or not seen in the pic taken by the pilot. No perfect matches for the other 2... but the most likely thing for them is also a mylar balloon.

Like I said. These "leaked" pics just disappoint me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Apparently, if you adjust the focus on a night vision camera and take it out of focus... most things that are scene look like pyramids.

Have you attempted this? I guess any of us could test this theory.

Not to mention the Pyramid has an FAA style strobe light flashing throughout. Why would an Alien spacecraft install one of those?

I’ve seen pics with flashers and thought the same thing. Those are meant to help you be seen. Sort of opposite you’d think they would want.