UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
SpaWar was absorbed into a larger command during the summer of 2019. This command focuses upon everything from seabed to space with an emphasis on communications, cyberwarfare and to work with other commands developing and building advanced weapons systems for the Navy.

They continue to be spread out in several locations but their main center is the huge NavWar complex near old town. The location I knew of in Mission Valley was primarily wargaming using weapons that were under development. They were "hiding" in plain sight in a non-descript office building with no signage. The only tipoff was that the top 2 floors were theirs and required card key access on the elevators. The stairways were also secured from their floors as well with cameras, etc.

I knew this consolidation of commands was coming because they didn't renew my contract or other non-military vendors from 2017 onwards. This is the Navy's version of the Air Force's newly formed Space Force. I laughed when there was all this hoopla by the Air Force because the Navy's version has been ongoing for decades without the hoopla.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There are so many theories on this.

1st... let me put my Star Trek nerd hat on. One possible explanation came from that program.

Did you ever hear them mention their Prime Directive aka... General Order #1 aka... Non-Interference Directive? That is the guiding principle of Starfleet, prohibiting its members from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations. The Prime Directive applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them.

If we are to believe the history written down for us by the ancient Sumerians here on our very own planet. The aliens (Annunaki) who came here during their time... they did the opposite of the Prime Directive. They claimed to be Gods and basically took over.

There are other more sinister theories too.

When I think about how I would handle this dilemma. There are more reasons to stay hidden than not. The reasons may be for good or evil... but i definitely see the real need to try and stay hidden in either case.

I never heard the General Order #1 as not really a follower of that growing up.

Good stuff there.

I've always told my kids that IF an alien ship arrives in their lifetime here on Earth to be afraid. Some will think I'm a dick for doing that, but I think there's reason to feel that way.

IF we were to encounter another planet with less-developed life right now, what would happen is we would fly down and eventually take the planet as our own. Why? Because of its value. Just like we saw with the colonization of America. It's not a question of how it would go, but rather whether we would, as a species, be able to control our greed. And I think the answer is we would not control our greed, because we as a species never have.

And why am I so sure that an alien species would be sort of assholes like us? Because intelligence is a byproduct of hunting and killing to live. You have to think in order to survive as a hunter. You don't have to think in order to survive as a leaf eater. So if we are blessed enough to encounter another species (I say blessed because time is the issue, namely whether two species happen to exist at the same moment in vast oceans of time), there's a good chance things will start well and end badly, sort of like the Americas. History is a good teacher there IMO.

Now I'll admit that there might be that evolved level of society that we haven't sniffed yet, where we master not only the technologies but also the social side to become something different than we have been. So if there are visitors who aren't taking over Earth, that means they are probably one of two things...

1. Extremely highly evolved. This would be a really good sign too btw, not only for us not becoming dinner or slaves, but because then there is hope that we also might get there and maybe they'll help us out at some point.

2. Higher dimensional beings. This removes them from the behaviors I would associate with a predatory species who develops enough technology to travel the stars and enough cultural advances to avoid killing themselves with said technology.

Went on a bit of a run there I realize. But it's something I think about lol. Oh and here's another article on the San Diego incidents as well as on the Navy's approach to this and some other stuff. People say "where is the proof?" Well those fighter incidents are pretty fucking good proof IMO.

I‘m a little darker like this.

Unless they come in peace... wouldn’t we (as a human race) probably destroy the planet with whatever weapons we had to avoid take over?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This just came out. I haven't watched it yet... but I've read some great things about it. I think you have pay $20 on Amazon to watch it right now. I'll be watching it in the next day or two. It's a documentary btw... not an alien/UFO Sci Fi flic.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This just came out. I haven't watched it yet... but I've read some great things about it. I think you have pay $20 on Amazon to watch it right now. I'll be watching it in the next day or two. It's a documentary btw... not an alien/UFO Sci Fi flic.

Any anal probes? Asking for a friend...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That looks good. (y)

I need to figure out how to get it, as Prime Canada is not carrying it. Hmm.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I haven’t found this in Canada, yet.

Anyone see it?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I agree it was very well done. They tie things together nicely by using the reported incidents that were eerily similar to the craft the Navy recorded (the one that rotated on its axis and blasted off to the side). I mean you have multiple witnesses over time plus video from a military FLIR which makes it very unlikely to be edited.

Also they touch briefly on the science of the crafts' movement, the way they don't make sonic booms and how they have no visible exhaust insinuates they use the old "Star Trek" concept of a warp envelope moving space.

It's also funny how many people I know (friends, neighbors and even family) just disregard all alien anything when there's actual proof floating around nowadays. Hell the US government admitted they were unexplainable. If that was a hoax of some kind that would not have happened.

I think this is a great thing to circulate a movie that ties it together to open eyes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selfie....
1602640317081.png

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
So here's my UFO story. Well, actually it's my sisters. She wasn't a believer until this. Back in the early 80s, she rented a farmhouse and barn so she could keep her horses. This place was about 2 acres in the middle of a 500-acres sweet cornfield. (Yes we had a corn roast, and yes the owner of the cornfield approved it). Anyway, to get to the house you had to drive down the driveway about a 1/4 mile. The house sat in the front part of the field. The field surrounded the house on all sides. About 1/8 behind the house was a small woods. The next closet road was 1/2 behind and about 1/3 mile west One summer night the horses started to go crazy about 3 am. Then the dog started to growl at the back window. Then moved to the west window. Now they slept on the second floor, and the dog was looking up. My sister got out of bed and looked out the west window, there was a light shining down on the house from that direction. Then she notices another reddish light come out of the woods to the south of the one shining the light on the house. It went straight up, then due north for about a mile, in about half a second. Then a third one appeared from behind a small hill. The one shining the light on the house then moved south over the woods and was looking at the barn, which was east of the house. Now some people wanted to claim it was car lights. But no way. Not the way the house was in the middle of the field. After about 20 minutes, all three lights disappeared into the woods in the same spot. And about a minute later a much bigger lighted object came straight up out of the woods, hovered for about 10 seconds then shot into the sky at about a 45-degree angle disappearing in about 3 seconds. Over the next few weeks, they were visited 3 more times that she knows of, well that's how many times the dog woke her up. Always the same 3 lights, then the big one.

oldnotdead

Legend
Okay here's one for you. The DOD is secretly (as much as DOD can be secret) working on a project to create aircraft, or missiles flying at hypersonic speeds, only they are pursuing a non-traditional perspective. They use a laser to superheat the air in front and around the vehicle to eliminate drag and the resulting heat then use scramjet engines for power. They are estimating speeds of Mach 10-20. They have tested it 3 times this year. Twice domestically and once in Brazil. Oh BTW the US military has a base in Brazil supposedly for the US Space Force? A vehicle using this technology would be invisible visually and to radar as well. The ranges that it has been tested at is exactly 450 miles so that means the flight time is 7.5 minutes or less. Here is a discussion on it. It's pretty technical and pretty long but if you can wade through it the meaning is very clear.

Those USN videos were interesting for more than what was shown. These things had penetrated a carrier strike group's AO and the navy couldn't do anything to stop them, coming or leaving. What is also interesting is that if combined with the Aurora's reported anti-gravity propulsion there would be no range limit or sound. Finally, if these intrusions were unknown to the Navy they would be completely ape-shit to find out who and what is doing it. The Navy's apparent nonchalant stance suggests they know who and what they are and pose no threat to the strike group.

Anyway, it's an interesting read for those that are so inclined.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I did, but it's kinda hard for me to swallow that one...
Oh for sure. I just figured some of the more... uh... space alien enthusiast members here might jump on the bandwagon. The US states releasing footage, then it comes out that we were going to reveal it to the world and we asked not to? Lines up nicely. Still not sure I believe him though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let's be clear about who is saying this too...

According to retired Israeli General and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready".

Eshed - who served as the Head of Israel's Space Security Program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award - explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

Eshed holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the Technion, a master's degree in performance research, and a doctorate in aeronautical engineering.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's be clear about who is saying this too...

According to retired Israeli General and current professor Haim Eshed, the answer is yes, but this has been kept a secret because "humanity isn't ready".

Eshed - who served as the Head of Israel's Space Security Program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award - explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

Eshed holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the Technion, a master's degree in performance research, and a doctorate in aeronautical engineering.
credentials homer

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It's not the first time that someone has come out with that same story.
I bet it's the first time someone even relatively credible had come out with that story. Crazy Hair Guy from Ancient Aliens doesn't count.