UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
And we have more authoritative information from US Navy pilots, with radar imaging showing vehicles defying the laws of physics. Screw the fake videos/Picture of flying paper plates of the past. I am a confirmed skeptic, but I can't explain away the radar images and testimony of non-tinfoil hat wearing veterans...

If you like veteran and military personnel’s accounts of encounters. Check out the Halt Tapes from the Rendlesham Forest Incident. Actual audio from the investigation the night of as well as the encounter they had. That starts around 14 mins in.

Edit: changed video to a better quality video.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you like veteran and military personnel’s accounts of encounters. Check out the Halt Tapes from the Rendlesham Forest Incident. Actual audio from the investigation the night of as well as the encounter they had. That starts around 14 mins in.

Edit: changed video to a better quality video.

I do.
But as interesting as this is, it doesn't have confirmed (by the Navy) radar images that are moving unlike any known craft on earth. Movements that would tear any human made aircraft apart if the same movements were attempted. When the unknown craft hovered, there was no rotor wash on the ocean surface. There was no heat signature, which would be emitted by any engine, by the object. The Navy's hand was forced by confirmation of veterans involved in the incident, and the recording of the radar images (released without authorization, I believe). There was confirmation by multiple pilots as to the existence of the object (s) from different vantage points, which eliminates the idea of a radar malfunction of some kind. This is a much stronger form of evidence to me than the recordings from the Rendelesham Forest Incident, however interesting.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I only wonder why is it that with all the high-quality video recorders in people's phones we have fewer videos or UFOs today than before the advent of the cell phone.
Maybe the extremely advanced civilization that has managed to travel somewhere between tens to thousands of light-years across the Galaxy/universe, which clearly doesn't want to be discovered or they would be announcing themselves, has figured out that we now have easily portable cameras and they are therefore being extra cautious.

This is a problem with sci-fi stories:a great idea for technology to drive the story (like near- or super-light speed travel) but they forget that any civilization capable of that would be capable of so much more as well.

I'm sure that if we'd been visited regularly, they would have figured out that at least some people have cameras. It's a short step from there to figure out how long between a few big, crappy cameras to many tiny, good cameras. And you take appropriate precautions possibly up to and including not showing up anymore.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I do.
But as interesting as this is, it doesn't have confirmed (by the Navy) radar images that are moving unlike any known craft on earth. Movements that would tear any human made aircraft apart if the same movements were attempted. When the unknown craft hovered, there was no rotor wash on the ocean surface. There was no heat signature, which would be emitted by any engine, by the object. The Navy's hand was forced by confirmation of veterans involved in the incident, and the recording of the radar images (released without authorization, I believe). There was confirmation by multiple pilots as to the existence of the object (s) from different vantage points, which eliminates the idea of a radar malfunction of some kind. This is a much stronger form of evidence to me than the recordings from the Rendelesham Forest Incident, however interesting.

oh I completely agree. Sightings that have both visual and radar evidence are way more solid. Even in the civilian world.

Figured a popular incident might draw some more people into the discussion though;)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Maybe the extremely advanced civilization that has managed to travel somewhere between tens to thousands of light-years across the Galaxy/universe, which clearly doesn't want to be discovered or they would be announcing themselves, has figured out that we now have easily portable cameras and they are therefore being extra cautious.

This is a problem with sci-fi stories:a great idea for technology to drive the story (like near- or super-light speed travel) but they forget that any civilization capable of that would be capable of so much more as well.

I'm sure that if we'd been visited regularly, they would have figured out that at least some people have cameras. It's a short step from there to figure out how long between a few big, crappy cameras to many tiny, good cameras. And you take appropriate precautions possibly up to and including not showing up anymore.

I never even considered that they would just stop showing up. That’s interesting. However I’d lean more towards epic stealth tech.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I never even considered that they would just stop showing up. That’s interesting. However I’d lean more towards epic stealth tech.
Yeah, that's possible too. Just consider for a moment how much we are about to tell about planets that are many light-years away. What purpose would aliens have for actually coming here if their tech was so much better other than to study the local fauna up close or a hostile take over? One of those hasn't happened for sure, so maybe they studied and left before they got closer to being discovered. No point in risking too much just hanging around.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This summarizes the San Diego incidents very well: https://www.10news.com/news/us-navy-labels-san-diego-ufo-incident-unidentified-aerial-phenomena

An exerpt by the Commode who was piloting the aircraft (this wasn't a green pilot):

"I have never seen anything in my life that has the performance, the acceleration. Keep in mind this thing had no wings," Fravor said of the 2004 incident. “It's moving around, left, right, forward, back. The radar starts being jammed. All of a sudden it takes off."

Here's the video. Note that FLIR is "forward looking infrared" which is used for most vid applications from targeting of missiles (some are targeted by heat signature painted by aircraft or ground troops) to surveying in any light conditions:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY&feature=youtu.be

The other vids:

View: https://youtu.be/wxVRg7LLaQA

View: https://youtu.be/tf1uLwUTDA0

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, that's possible too. Just consider for a moment how much we are about to tell about planets that are many light-years away. What purpose would aliens have for actually coming here if their tech was so much better other than to study the local fauna up close or a hostile take over? One of those hasn't happened for sure, so maybe they studied and left before they got closer to being discovered. No point in risking too much just hanging around.
The same reason we study simpler organisms than ourselves. Also and this isn't something you hear in the media, but we know for a fact there are higher dimensions of existence and gravity is one of the indicators of this. It is entirely possible these are anything from operational craft by 3d beings like ourselves that are far more advanced, or drones of theirs, OR they could be sensors of some kind projected into 3 dimensional space to observe us or our world.

And I could talk about this stuff all day btw because I love scifi in general. Another interesting element is time. In our galaxy (the milky way) we are located on a spiral arm. This means before our solar system was even formed the star systems in the center of the galaxy were in their heyday. Which means the vast majority of the galaxy's space faring life forms probably rose/expanded/died by the time the earth formed. It is unlikely they survived long enough to meet us basically. But that said there are still many many possibilities in just our area of the galaxy and that's not including higher dimensional beings looking at us like we're a fucking petri dish. :shock:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also for those intrigued by higher dimensions...

Back in the old days (think it was 14th century but not sure) they used to use a sheet of paper to help their higher mathematics students imagine higher dimensions. Basically they'd draw 2d beings and tell the students to imagine being limited to those 2 dimensions and how they would perceive their world (they would run around to the ends of their world and map it just like we did). But if you were to FOLD their world (the piece of paper) and stand it up to make an A shape what would they see? Well they wouldn't see the vertical displacement. They would feel it. They would feel pressure pushing them to each side of their world, and when they do get past the center part of the paper it would push the other direction.

This is where gravity serves as an indicator of a higher dimension. We can't see or touch it but we know it's bent space (bent by mass of objects). Is it a stretch to think beings might exist in higher dimensions, or capable of seeing/understanding them? Or that machine civilizations created by long-extinct biological beings might grasp all that (math handles it quite well).

Here's a guy who does a vid series which is fun to watch if you like this stuff...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ixGKZlLVc

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
So, let me start by saying the universe is too big to believe we are all that is here.

Next, I'm not someone who jumps to blurry videos and claims Aliens! I've only seen a handful of videos that make me think.

Last week my wife was outside enjoying the snap of this heatwave we had, it was about 8:45pm. And she opens the door in a hurry and yells for me to come outside. She sounded in a panic.

I went outside and she pointed up. There was something pretty damn large moving across the sky. I only saw it for about 5 seconds before it disappeared over the tree line.

What i could make out....well, lets just say, if the government has this shit, I've yet to be made aware.

It was very large. I dont have fb to knoe if other around say it or not. But it had a flat top and angled sides....think of a diamond shape with a flat top and no bottom point. The bottom came to a flat as well but was not as wide as the top.

I simply can not explain it. My wife is still terrified. I, for one, believe that if intelligent life exists out there, the things we see are scouts and of peaceful(at least for the moment) intent.

I am someone of sound mind and I need logic. I need to make sense of things to believe it. Its caused me to struggle in religion and even my fandom with the Rams. I am a realist. And I can not think of any possibility other than an alien space craft. It moved almost like a balloon. So smooth. No exhaust to be seen. It was quiet. Just....odd and I'm a bit tripped the fuck out about it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, let me start by saying the universe is too big to believe we are all that is here.

Next, I'm not someone who jumps to blurry videos and claims Aliens! I've only seen a handful of videos that make me think.

Last week my wife was outside enjoying the snap of this heatwave we had, it was about 8:45pm. And she opens the door in a hurry and yells for me to come outside. She sounded in a panic.

I went outside and she pointed up. There was something pretty damn large moving across the sky. I only saw it for about 5 seconds before it disappeared over the tree line.

What i could make out....well, lets just say, if the government has this shit, I've yet to be made aware.

It was very large. I dont have fb to knoe if other around say it or not. But it had a flat top and angled sides....think of a diamond shape with a flat top and no bottom point. The bottom came to a flat as well but was not as wide as the top.

I simply can not explain it. My wife is still terrified. I, for one, believe that if intelligent life exists out there, the things we see are scouts and of peaceful(at least for the moment) intent.

I am someone of sound mind and I need logic. I need to make sense of things to believe it. Its caused me to struggle in religion and even my fandom with the Rams. I am a realist. And I can not think of any possibility other than an alien space craft. It moved almost like a balloon. So smooth. No exhaust to be seen. It was quiet. Just....odd and I'm a bit tripped the fuck out about it.
In my view, you are blessed and cursed by this. How extraordinary it would be to have this experience? I have looked into the night sky, looking for things that I can't really explain, but that hasn't happened for me. At least that was true when I was a lot younger, but then reason and cynicism invaded my mind. I can tell you all of the reasons why what you saw can't be real. I could say that the universe is about 13.7 billion years old and ours is only 4.5 billion years, allowing for multiple intelligent alien civilizations to rise and fall before the Earth was formed. The nearest habitable planet (according to life as we know it) is about a full half of a lifetime away, one way, at below the speed of light travel, according to the limits of physics. Even if there is life on other planets, is it a microbe? Has the evolution of that species allowed it survive all the points where it can destroy itself ?(nuclear age, etc...)

There are other reasons why what you saw can't exist, and yet you saw it. The before mentioned radar images recorded by professional military guys has swayed me. I was a military guy and so I know a little bit of that life and believe they wouldn't risk their reputations and their lives to be known as crack pots, unless they believed what they experienced was legit.

So now I look skyward again.

oldnotdead

Legend
As someone who has spent as much time in the backcountry as I have, I've seen my share of UFOs. I have no problem with them. Any civilization with that kind of tech could have decimated us a long time ago and even today. There was an interesting thing that happened not too long ago where UFO sightings coincided with the nuke silos going dead. IMO they were simply sending a message.

Listen to the native people around the world and you cannot discount their legends of ET visitations. Too many, too similar from civilizations who never communicated with each other to be coincidental. Now the Navy has released some solid evidence videos and has confirmed they are legit.

As a corpsman, I was assigned to a dustoff flight at China Lake whenever the Seals or Navy were training in Death Valley or the Sonora Pass training area. On our flights more than once we clearly saw UFO activity. Our pilots used to joke and wave at them in case we were being recorded. LOL

So yeah I know for a fact they are real and not some secret govt project. If anything our govt has been in contact and there is some evidence to that effect. Regardless I have no problem with them or anyone who prefers not to believe in them.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Back to the concept of - now that we have phones they are hiding better or not coming around ....

there are some pretty explicit ufo stories out there - a lot of them. Photos, radar, video, and countless eye witnesses.

so it seems that either these things don’t care that they get seen - or they aren’t very good at staying hidden. Neither of which really feels right to me.

I’m not saying I know either way - I don’t - but if they are coming - 2020 seems like the time to do it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to the concept of - now that we have phones they are hiding better or not coming around ....

there are some pretty explicit ufo stories out there - a lot of them. Photos, radar, video, and countless eye witnesses.

so it seems that either these things don’t care that they get seen - or they aren’t very good at staying hidden. Neither of which really feels right to me.

I’m not saying I know either way - I don’t - but if they are coming - 2020 seems like the time to do it.
As long they continue to social distance and wear their masks....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have looked into the night sky, looking for things that I can't really explain, but that hasn't happened for me.
"We don't like you." ~Alien Supreme Leader

oldnotdead

Legend
You do know that there are so many diverse legends about contact with very human-like aliens right? So I wonder what the naysayers would say if they turned out to be curvy sexy females with DDD breasts? Considering the ancient Greeks and some others that say not all the aliens were non-human but actually inter-bred with humans who knows? LOL Yep, many a night I sat around my camp fire and told them here I am with cold beer!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
yea-work-it-girl-24079.gif