UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's try this one, dammit!
1597537291953.png

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
UFO’s are real. No doubt about it. There is a ton of evidence out there, even from our military. I saw my first one about 6 months ago. I even reported it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UFO’s are real. No doubt about it. There is a ton of evidence out there, even from our military. I saw my first one about 6 months ago. I even reported it.
Pics, or it didn’t happen
Serious, tell us about it. What did it look like?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn it. Y’all going to make me call Tom Cruise and Will Smith!

oldnotdead

Legend
Let's try this one, dammit!
View attachment 38282

But what if it has a johnson with 3 balls?

UFO's exist the evidence is overwhelming going back all the way through human history.

The Aurora is real and they are smart to reveal this homegrown UFO in public all over the world so when they fly it in Russia, China and Iran it's "explainable". I asked a physicist a long time ago and he said the stuff about mercury has long been known for decades, but no one has had the power to accelerate it on a large scale. He said it's what the Nazi's were working on with the Bell and other projects.

IMO the release by the Navy of its archival footage is a planned release to prep the public for the "arrival". I it's more than one race visiting us, and not all are friendly, hence the sudden urgency to form the Space Force. it also would seem to mean their reverse engineering projects are well advanced.

How do I know this? Having lived in San Diego for over 30 years and being a vendor of SPAWAR which has been changed under a different name. But the original name dates back to the '40s and meant Space and Naval Warfare Center Atlantic. Why was it in San Diego? Because the focus of the study was now located in the Pacific and has been for decades. It's also why naval aviators have never been shocked or wary of their sightings which are a matter or routine dating back to the '50s. Why would the Navy have a top-secret organization which operated in plain sight, wargaming in space battles when we supposedly have no capable craft or technology?

American military involvement pre-dates Roswell and I believe began during WWII.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But what if it has a johnson with 3 balls?

UFO's exist the evidence is overwhelming going back all the way through human history.

The Aurora is real and they are smart to reveal this homegrown UFO in public all over the world so when they fly it in Russia, China and Iran it's "explainable". I asked a physicist a long time ago and he said the stuff about mercury has long been known for decades, but no one has had the power to accelerate it on a large scale. He said it's what the Nazi's were working on with the Bell and other projects.

IMO the release by the Navy of its archival footage is a planned release to prep the public for the "arrival". I it's more than one race visiting us, and not all are friendly, hence the sudden urgency to form the Space Force. it also would seem to mean their reverse engineering projects are well advanced.

How do I know this? Having lived in San Diego for over 30 years and being a vendor of SPAWAR which has been changed under a different name. But the original name dates back to the '40s and meant Space and Naval Warfare Center Atlantic. Why was it in San Diego? Because the focus of the study was now located in the Pacific and has been for decades. It's also why naval aviators have never been shocked or wary of their sightings which are a matter or routine dating back to the '50s. Why would the Navy have a top-secret organization which operated in plain sight, wargaming in space battles when we supposedly have no capable craft or technology?

American military involvement pre-dates Roswell and I believe began during WWII.

Not trying to offend you, but I also was in the Navy in San Diego and never heard any of this. I worked at Naval Ocean Systems Center, research and development center on Point Loma. I was an electronic technician who assisted engineers on experimental projects. The projects were interesting, but were very terrestrial. I was later was stationed on destroyer in 32 nd street Naval Station.

UFO evidence has been disprovable until recently and accounts are anectdotal, related by sketchy individuals. I don't believe some of the crap I've seen on the History Channel with ancient drawings of supposed space ships, which could have been anything. I've seen the radar images of those objects that defied known laws of physics and they filmed radar images. This was convincing to me in many ways, but still need more convincing by legitimate sources and people. Guests on Art Bell's and George Nori's Coast to Coast AM don't do it for me.

EDIT: I do like to hear stories about personal encounters from Selassie and others, because they are people I've known here for a few years. While I don't know if they actually had encounters with aliens/space ships, I believe they think they saw them

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So if we could travel to another planet... and discovered some version of human... would we just come and go? Stay hidden like UFO’s are to us?

I find that... odd?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So if we could travel to another planet... and discovered some version of human... would we just come and go? Stay hidden like UFO’s are to us?

I find that... odd?

If what we saw was a barbaric society not ready to be integrated into interplanetary society, then yes. We would (Should) stay hidden.

nighttrain

Legend
If what we saw was a barbaric society not ready to be integrated into interplanetary society, then yes. We would (Should) stay hidden.
I believe it was Isaac Asimov who wrote that the first rule of conduct when encountering another species
would be a strict non interference policy, so as not to influence and bring about the influx of Human values on alien beings
train
ps his Foundation trilogy is great sci-fi reading

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I find that... odd?

There are so many theories on this.

1st... let me put my Star Trek nerd hat on. One possible explanation came from that program.

Did you ever hear them mention their Prime Directive aka... General Order #1 aka... Non-Interference Directive? That is the guiding principle of Starfleet, prohibiting its members from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations. The Prime Directive applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them.

If we are to believe the history written down for us by the ancient Sumerians here on our very own planet. The aliens (Annunaki) who came here during their time... they did the opposite of the Prime Directive. They claimed to be Gods and basically took over.

There are other more sinister theories too.

When I think about how I would handle this dilemma. There are more reasons to stay hidden than not. The reasons may be for good or evil... but i definitely see the real need to try and stay hidden in either case.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've always told my kids that IF an alien ship arrives in their lifetime here on Earth to be afraid. Some will think I'm a dick for doing that, but I think there's reason to feel that way.

IF we were to encounter another planet with less-developed life right now, what would happen is we would fly down and eventually take the planet as our own. Why? Because of its value. Just like we saw with the colonization of America. It's not a question of how it would go, but rather whether we would, as a species, be able to control our greed. And I think the answer is we would not control our greed, because we as a species never have.

And why am I so sure that an alien species would be sort of assholes like us? Because intelligence is a byproduct of hunting and killing to live. You have to think in order to survive as a hunter. You don't have to think in order to survive as a leaf eater. So if we are blessed enough to encounter another species (I say blessed because time is the issue, namely whether two species happen to exist at the same moment in vast oceans of time), there's a good chance things will start well and end badly, sort of like the Americas. History is a good teacher there IMO.

Now I'll admit that there might be that evolved level of society that we haven't sniffed yet, where we master not only the technologies but also the social side to become something different than we have been. So if there are visitors who aren't taking over Earth, that means they are probably one of two things...

1. Extremely highly evolved. This would be a really good sign too btw, not only for us not becoming dinner or slaves, but because then there is hope that we also might get there and maybe they'll help us out at some point.

2. Higher dimensional beings. This removes them from the behaviors I would associate with a predatory species who develops enough technology to travel the stars and enough cultural advances to avoid killing themselves with said technology.

Went on a bit of a run there I realize. But it's something I think about lol. Oh and here's another article on the San Diego incidents as well as on the Navy's approach to this and some other stuff. People say "where is the proof?" Well those fighter incidents are pretty fucking good proof IMO.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not trying to offend you, but I also was in the Navy in San Diego and never heard any of this. I worked at Naval Ocean Systems Center, research and development center on Point Loma. I was an electronic technician who assisted engineers on experimental projects. The projects were interesting, but were very terrestrial. I was later was stationed on destroyer in 32 nd street Naval Station.
I think Aviation is where these things are mostly seen. If they're really out there they probably have enough tech to defeat radar when they want, which would eliminate OPS centers and the like from many of the encounters.

The encounters we have seen in the airline industry is a whole other discussion tbh. They have tapes of airline pilots calling the tower and asking whether other planes witnessed the same thing, where more than one pilot called in asking that question. Very difficult to manufacture that type of thing.

The pilots on the aviation side (I spent my entire career in aircraft maintenance), when their flights are over if they did see something strange it isn't put out there like it's a fact. Instead they report the incident and none of them ever hear anything back. Which is what they mentioned in creating the new office that will be investigating these incidents. And I suspect the Navy was chosen, or wanted that duty, due to the amount of incidents not to mention water coverage of the planet.

Oh and the aliens also don't like how you smell or something. Change your deodorant and see if that helps. :LOL:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I find that... odd?
Are they Hot?
If so, I'm sticking around.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@Merlin - hell yeah we should be afraid. Not that our fear would accomplish anything - if they want the planet - it’d be theirs pretty quickly.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Aviation is where these things are mostly seen. If they're really out there they probably have enough tech to defeat radar when they want, which would eliminate OPS centers and the like from many of the encounters.

The encounters we have seen in the airline industry is a whole other discussion tbh. They have tapes of airline pilots calling the tower and asking whether other planes witnessed the same thing, where more than one pilot called in asking that question. Very difficult to manufacture that type of thing.

The pilots on the aviation side (I spent my entire career in aircraft maintenance), when their flights are over if they did see something strange it isn't put out there like it's a fact. Instead they report the incident and none of them ever hear anything back. Which is what they mentioned in creating the new office that will be investigating these incidents. And I suspect the Navy was chosen, or wanted that duty, due to the amount of incidents not to mention water coverage of the planet.

Oh and the aliens also don't like how you smell or something. Change your deodorant and see if that helps. :LOL:
They just like the smell of lilac toilet water you airboys give off....The manly smell of old spice that the real Navy guys emit from the fleet, scares gray and green aliens alike. *flexes 16 inch guns

View: https://i.imgur.com/1v398Ij.jpg