UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone here has to be a UFO conspiracist. Maybe quite a few of you. And I have my suspicions regarding who, I mean since I suspect they're crazy assholes it would just fit. :ROFLMAO:

My confession is that I do believe they're out there. Watching me. And please don't tell my wife because that might make shit awkward.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
My confession is that I do believe they're out there. Watching me. And please don't tell my wife because that might make shit awkward.
I'll bite. Why do you think they're watching you of all people?

There's plenty of kooky stuff to believe in, but I don't think UFOs fall into that category.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'll bite. Why do you think they're watching you of all people?

There's plenty of kooky stuff to believe in, but I don't think UFOs fall into that category.

Probably because he is looking forward to having the Tall Whites milk him for their insidious alien/man genetic experiments. Imagine the kind of flesh lights intergalactic travelers have....

Am I right @Merlin

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I told you all about my dream.

I've watched enough Ancient Aliens to believe they are right in thinking there is ancient stuff on this planet that no man back then could accomplish. The most telling evidence is the African tribe that migrated West from Egypt. They have a talisman or symbol that has been in the tribe for as long as they can remember. It is of Orion's belt and there are parts of it that indicate the position of stars that cannot be seen by the naked eye. You would need a powerful telescope to see them.

Then it's interesting that so many ancient temples line up in a grid around the planet, and the positioning of both the great pyramids and in a pyramids are aligned in a pattern that mimics the positioning of stars in Orions belt. There too many coincidences for me not to think there is alien intelligence that guided early human races.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably because he is looking forward to having the Tall Whites milk him for their insidious alien/man genetic experiments. Imagine the kind of flesh lights intergalactic travelers have....

Am I right @Merlin
It's like you read my mind. :LOL:(y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe in science and I believe that the objects captured by USA fighter jets on radar that defied our established physics were real and were reported from the US military. These guys are not given to tin foil BS, so it's wait and see for me...
Oh, and Merlin? Watch your corn hole! (anal alien probes....) @Merlin

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny you mention that incident @Loyal. Been involved in aviation my entire naval career and there's always "scuttlebutt" among aviators wrt things they've seen and whatnot but that incident had some people spooked.

I told you all about my dream.
You were definitely on my list Elm. :beer2::biggrin:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, don’t we already have a thread about this?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The aliens are coming to earth tomorrow. Their mission is to abduct all the sexy, good looking old people. I just wanted to say goodbye. I've gotta go pack.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The aliens are coming to earth tomorrow. Their mission is to abduct all the sexy, good looking old people. I just wanted to say goodbye. I've gotta go pack.
Are you going on a road trip across the country after we're all gone with the aliens? :LOL:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I only wonder why is it that with all the high-quality video recorders in people's phones we have fewer videos or UFOs today than before the advent of the cell phone.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I only wonder why is it that with all the high-quality video recorders in people's phones we have fewer videos or UFOs today than before the advent of the cell phone.
And we have more authoritative information from US Navy pilots, with radar imaging showing vehicles defying the laws of physics. Screw the fake videos/Picture of flying paper plates of the past. I am a confirmed skeptic, but I can't explain away the radar images and testimony of non-tinfoil hat wearing veterans...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because everyone is too busy looking at their phones instead of seeing what’s up in the sky
(Shamelessly stole that from @-X- )