UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Allow yourself to consider, just for a moment, that these things are real. Then consider the possibility that they are otherworldly, which is very likely for that small number of them that exhibit special flight characteristics. I don't think people really allow themselves that mental exercise, they don't really run it down and see where it goes and allow themselves to understand what it means.

The destination of that thought experiment is both exciting and terrifying in equal parts.

Tano

Legend
My problem with UFOs is that if they have technology for interstellar travel - wouldn't they also have technology to bend light to make them invisible? Unless they don't care that we see them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just because my bubble wrap suit is pressed and ready for alien arrival doesn't mean I'm crazy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just because my bubble wrap suit is pressed and ready for alien arrival doesn't mean I'm crazy.
You are just ready for safe Alien interaction...nothing weird there.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, there is one. Now look a little higher in the sky and see that Orb being chased by a fighter jet!
I clicked on the Twitter link and some of the responses to "What do you suppose is this?" were:

"Clickbait?"

"CGI"

"Bad editing"

"A kick-ball super-star"

"First off the Orb is closer to the camera and is not moving nearly as fast as the jet which is further away. What do I think? It’s just another hoax with a big hook to catch fish who can’t see beyond the pond."