UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes quite often. Saw one last weekend, it was flying a surprisingly low track compared to usual. Incredible piece of engineering.
Love the topic of this thread. Sadly much like cryptids and ancient civilizations people are pretty staunch in there beliefs for or against. Personally I believe most of what we have been taught is a lie. The truth will be revealed but only when politicians have no other choice.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Excellent news for the unwashed masses who believe what they read, they can sleep soundly at night knowing we're the only thing around. But for myself it is very difficult to get comfortable under my tinfoil blankets.

By the way they mention in that same report trans-medium objects knowing full well nobody has that stuff. In order to enter and exit the water with zero deceleration... standard propulsion methods to include all known versions of today's drones are not capable of this. We are not capable of great speeds under water either. These things insinuate an envelope of bent space around the object in question which is a higher order of technology.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
@Merlin the article posted above (I haven't read any actual reports) says they haven't documented any trans-medium objects. The capabilities being impossible currently and not having any documented any seems to match.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Merlin the article posted above (I haven't read any actual reports) says they haven't documented any trans-medium objects. The capabilities being impossible currently and not having any documented any seems to match.
Here's a Puerto Rico UAP filmed by a helicopter FLIR, it is one well known example of trans-medium object flying into and out of the water, touching it, without any appreciable decline in speed.

View: https://youtu.be/iERP0giRnds?t=31

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lot more talk about this incident with some specifics on this site. This is the one that split in two and dipped into and out of the water, we just don't have anything that can do this. The FLIR they use is wescam which is a company that's been making cassegrain turrets for military applications since the early 90s. It's legit video.

oldnotdead

Legend
Human technology is beginning to border upon some fantasy level stuff. Gravity propulsion is now theoretically possible and equally capable of trans-light speeds. It also solves one of the greatest problems of interstellar travel. The human body rapidly deteriorates outside of our gravity. The solution, create onboard gravity.

Controlled nuclear fusion power is a reality. In its infancy to be sure, but the proof of concept has been achieved.

Transparent aluminum is no longer a Star Trek prop it exists.

Kinda glad I won't be around to see these technologies mature. Man as a species hasn't matured beyond its inherent self-destructive nature.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lot more talk about this incident with some specifics on this site. This is the one that split in two and dipped into and out of the water, we just don't have anything that can do this. The FLIR they use is wescam which is a company that's been making cassegrain turrets for military applications since the early 90s. It's legit video.

Am I seeing this right? He says it dips into the water at the 10min mark, but the altitude readings still indicate around 3000ft.

The split into 2 is weird.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Well that's weird. I wonder why the article (and presumably the reports from which the article is written) would say there aren't any documented when that video is floating around. In any case, that's the clarification I needed. Thanks Merlin

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I seeing this right? He says it dips into the water at the 10min mark, but the altitude readings still indicate around 3000ft.

The split into 2 is weird.
That reading is the helicopter position. The turret gets nav data from the other systems.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those are spotlights on the clouds. What do you think, I'm a crazy person!? :laugh1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sometimes I suspect you are mocking me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like there should be shading from the sun but there doesn't look to be any shade effect. Plus it is over-engineered, spinning and shit is more chance to break down on some podunk planet like Earth. Also people not acting appropriately for something of that nature/appearance in the sky.

Lastly if you saw that thing would you do a brief vid only? Everyone in the area would have film of it, as good as it was. And people would run their batteries out filming that shit.

So CGI is my guess.