UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
golden retriever dog GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With today's technology, if there are spaceships out there, you would think someone would have something better than a grainy picture or lights in the sky. The only pictures that are clear are the doctored ones. Same as Bigfoot. Every one I see is a grainy or blurry image. Or someone in a modified gorilla suit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
People have high expectations. But when your technology level is way lower you are dealing with them controlling the spacing. We only get close when they allow us to.

Also there are clear images with military NIR cameras. The gimbal one that flipped on its side and the tictac were both captured with an infrared camera turret that represents some of the best vid camera technology in the world. The US Navy has admitted they have been seeing UAPs for years and that these things have technology they cannot explain. There is no question of whether these things are real. And if any nation had these things they would be plundering the solar system right now for its riches instead of throwing money at rocket technology on a massive scale.

These things almost surely move in warp envelopes. That allows them to pull the G forces they do without squashing whoever is doing the flying or the airframe disintegrating. It also allows for movement through water. They reportedly have vids of these things entering and exiting the water.

The fact that the warp envelope is possible is exciting. It has a lot of implications for us. As does the realization that we are being visited. Allowing yourself to go from the concept of realizing they are real to actually entertaining the why and how of it all is a fascinating experience. You get a tin hat and everything from the fellow weirdos. I'd highly recommend it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UFOs or UAPS were uniformly denied by the military until very recently. If UFOS are real, they probably denied them because it was feared that the existence of little green men visiting earth might undermine western culture and belief systems. What if instead of actually finding real UAPS, they decided to gradually start releasing videos in nontraditional ways to do exactly that, undermine western culture and civilization? Just a thought.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UFOs or UAPS were uniformly denied by the military until very recently. If UFOS are real, they probably denied them because it was feared that the existence of little green men visiting earth might undermine western culture and belief systems. What if instead of actually finding real UAPS, they decided to gradually start releasing videos in nontraditional ways to do exactly that, undermine western culture and civilization? Just a thought.
confused-no.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You crazy bastid. It undermines everyone's belief system. Nobody wants it least of all governments.

I suspect we're already subjugated but they haven't told us yet. And I think the buzzing of DC in the 50s or whatever was significant some way. That shit just strikes me as a statement.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Google TR3B Black Manta

youtube-- DARPA area 51 reverse engineering scientist Bob Lazar, Astronaut and skylab scientist Story Musgrave
both with very convincing interviews.

I have a cousin in Colorado who has worked for Lockheed-Martin for 31 years. Was on the design team of Spirit and Oportunity and currently on the Artimis project. His kids and the director of NASA's kids go the same high school, do bar-b-que's and birthday parties together. So he's up there rubbing shoulders with the head honcho's.

Of course he's signed non-disclosure's as part of his job, but in the course of our discussions and my constant probing, he's confimed to me a few things.

There WAS life on Mars, and they think there still is. They have found minute fossils, like forunminifura, small freshwater plankton shells.

Ther is evidence of intelegent life on the moon in the form of artefacts and one of the reasons they want to go back.

Personally, I find it more plausable life is everywhere throughout the cosmos than on just one little speck of rock in a obscure corner of the universe.

Seems to me an awful waste of space.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah an old bud of mine who was an ELINT sensop in his active duty days frequents that site and some others that I avoid. My deal was I was not comfortable mixing with folks who are willing to put up classified information. And to some extent this is for my own well being as my clearance still has some years on it and I might want to use it at some point.

Either way I am really glad I've steered clear of them because my wife would kill me if the FBI were to come knocking. I do peruse the black vault time to time (there are fascinating reports there that have been declassified) but I feel like it's really hard to find normal and well intentioned folks that are interested in the phenomenon but who also support the nation's security. Everybody has to be extreme on fucking everything nowadays, it is maddening.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah an old bud of mine who was an ELINT sensop in his active duty days frequents that site and some others that I avoid. My deal was I was not comfortable mixing with folks who are willing to put up classified information. And to some extent this is for my own well being as my clearance still has some years on it and I might want to use it at some point.

Either way I am really glad I've steered clear of them because my wife would kill me if the FBI were to come knocking. I do peruse the black vault time to time (there are fascinating reports there that have been declassified) but I feel like it's really hard to find normal and well intentioned folks that are interested in the phenomenon but who also support the nation's security. Everybody has to be extreme on fucking everything nowadays, it is maddening.
So says the Snowden of UFO's!

air-force-fbi-raid-homes-in-probe-of-area-51-website-2677764
JstkfG0.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mac you have any of the stealth fighters fly over down there? We get them now and then flying over. Pretty cool to watch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mac you have any of the stealth fighters fly over down there? We get them now and then flying over. Pretty cool to watch.
Yes quite often. Saw one last weekend, it was flying a surprisingly low track compared to usual. Incredible piece of engineering.