Tyler Higbee is a Stud

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Hall of Fame
Name
Tim
If that were the case, (Being Goff's fault) then you'd have expected Higbee's targets to have gone up not down. Goff's depth of pass was lowest of McVay era, while his comp % was his career high, meaning he was taking less risk and throwing short. Even #16's staunchest defenders will agree he locked in on Kupp and even Woods to a point even though they were blanketed. Surely if the TE, (who was allegedly QB's best friend, practice buddy, rookie roomie etc) was open as a safety valve, the unconfident and unable QB would have tried to get him the ball....
He definitely did not look any farther than Kupp on third downs, not that that is a bad thing. Maybe Higbey’s injury really limited game planning for him? Goff and McVay are the only ones who really know if the plays design for him didn’t work or were not executed for some other reason.

LouisvilleRam

Starter
Name
LouisvilleRam
Yeah, you dont usually get targeted when you're not open.
Higbee has been nothing more than a Jag outside of a 4 game blip
He made a great catch in the second half of the NFC Championship game and his YAC is a lot better than I ever thought it would be. He's probably the best Rams TE in my lifetime (I know that's not saying much) so in my book he's definitely not a JAG.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Fred Dyer #89 had a Great motor & was over powered a lot.He rarely took off a play.Rumor was he use to make a motor boat noise when playing.He always kept playing to the Whistle.In those days The Rams defense had to compete on a Level of The Fearsome Foursome. No easy task.
He was also a pretty decent actor.

Reactions: Mackeyser