Too early final 53 man roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would trade Tutu. Rams supposedly got offers last year. If any are there this year I would take the best offer.

Then the WR group sorts in order of performance.

TEs meanwhile have disappointed in preseason. Parkinson and Allen are safe but that third spot feels open. Probably will be determined by teams.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who you thinking takes his spot? I guess a ST performer but ST is a bit of a black box for me and so much I'm not up on. As far as return guys, it does seem like he and Smith are competing for the same spot there (I guess a surprise cut could be Scott who's set to be a primary returner, no?)
I agree. Smith and Scott look like our primary returners on kickoffs with the new rules. Tutu talked about it early in OTAs but have we heard anymore since?

Does it come down to between H Long and Johnson? I could see both cut and added to the PS in order to add more bodies on the coverage units. As you said, maybe they need a TE who can block on returns? It’s not easy to read.

It comes down to do we have:

5 CBs
6 Safeties
3 TEs
7 WRs
10 OL

I count that being 3 players too many so something has to give on those units

Based on filling special teams I am guessing 6 WRs 9 OL and 2 TE (based on H Long being JAG)

My candidates to make it are Wallace, Speights and Jaylen McCollough based on the above rationale and how they have played preseason

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I haven’t seen Brennan Jackson in preseason . Injured or just secure spot?
It appears he has made it so held out.

I was surprised that Nick Hampton played again as there doesn’t seem like much competition based on what we have seen and heard. On a positive note, he handled Joe Alt when he rushed from that side

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
I agree. Smith and Scott look like our primary returners on kickoffs with the new rules. Tutu talked about it early in OTAs but have we heard anymore since?

Does it come down to between H Long and Johnson? I could see both cut and added to the PS in order to add more bodies on the coverage units. As you said, maybe they need a TE who can block on returns? It’s not easy to read.

5 CBs
6 Safeties
3 TEs
7 WRs
10 OL

Based on filling special teams I am guessing 6 WRs 9 OL and 2 TE (based on H Long being JAG)

My candidates to make it are Wallace, Speights and Jaylen McCollough based on the above rationale and how they have played preseason

I would keep 10 OL and 7 WRs, 2 TEs (no Long), 4 CBs and 5 Safeties (Yeast over McCullough, sadly).
Definitely done with Long and Tomlinson. Otherwise lots of new talent to develop.

Tough cuts for me (hopefully to PS): Evans RB (keep Scott), ZThomas OG (keep Bruss and Arcuri), KThomas ED, Murchison DT (keep Durden), Reeder ILB (keep Speights), JollyCB, McCullough and Taylor Safeties (keep Yeast and JJ3).

Be interesting to see how they play it.

BC

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's how I see the offense right now. Green are safe. Orange are on the bubble.

WR you have Whittington behind Kupp. Johnson behind Nacua. And Atwell behind Robinson, though how much dropoff is there really to Smith, who in that equation as a bottom depth option at least adds value to special teams. I keep seeing Atwell listed as a returner, but not once have I seen him actually do anything on the field that tells me that makes any sort of sense. He has the raw skills I would think but never has seemed to have the hunger to actually work his way into being good at it.

TE is Parkinson with Allen behind him until the second half of the season when Higs returns. I think Long is at risk to make the roster, as he hasn't really stood out in any manner whatsoever. In the last game he had a pass behind him and sort of watched the DB try to make a play on it. So I don't see any kind of catch radius with him, or notable blocking, or notable anything really. Neither Forristall (great Navy name btw) nor Kalinic are anything special, but it seems to me that if one of them can show great special teams value they should have a chance to make the roster.

QB is Stafford then Garoppolo for this season. Bennett will be on the PS most likely and will get a chance next year to compete for that QB2 role but that ship has sailed for him in 2024 as he's not ready. Only real question at this point is whether they roll the dice at QB2 for the first two games. If they add a vet QB for those first two games they may cut Bennett early and give that QB the third preseason game to tune up.

OL starting with the tackles you have Jackson and Havenstein backed up by Noteboom for a strong group, with McClendon a distant fourth. Center is strong too with Limmer backing up Avila. Guard we have Bruss and Thomas behind Dotson and Jackson. I would keep all ten of those if I were making the call on them. Good depth up front is paramount for me, but Rams may go with nine. If that happens I have a hard time getting rid of either of the guards for McClendon, though guards are easier to find as FAs in the season than tackles. So I'd guess if they go nine then one of those guards is out. Probably Thomas. I do wonder what they think of Arcuri, who to me might be more valuable than McClendon by virtue of playing some LT on the depth chart. But at that point you're splitting hairs and that could go either way I'd say.

RB is the best it's looked under McVay in terms of depth of options. McVay has never had two deep starters before. Now of course Williams to me is more of a change of pace than he is a bell cow, so I expect Corum to slowly transition from a backup role to splitting carries to eventually being the early down back. Especially against stout fronts. But either way we have two excellent backs. And Scott is our returner, also he's been safe with the ball and productive when seams are there in preseason. I don't see either Rivers or Evans making this roster, but they may opt for one of them. If they do I would give the nod to Rivers. Evans looked the best I've seen him last game, but he still has a tendency to go down easy so I think he's PS at best.

Don't have time for the defense, which IMO has a lot more decisions to make. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that side of the ball.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Here's how I see the offense right now. Green are safe. Orange are on the bubble.

WR you have Whittington behind Kupp. Johnson behind Nacua. And Atwell behind Robinson, though how much dropoff is there really to Smith, who in that equation as a bottom depth option at least adds value to special teams. I keep seeing Atwell listed as a returner, but not once have I seen him actually do anything on the field that tells me that makes any sort of sense. He has the raw skills I would think but never has seemed to have the hunger to actually work his way into being good at it.

TE is Parkinson with Allen behind him until the second half of the season when Higs returns. I think Long is at risk to make the roster, as he hasn't really stood out in any manner whatsoever. In the last game he had a pass behind him and sort of watched the DB try to make a play on it. So I don't see any kind of catch radius with him, or notable blocking, or notable anything really. Neither Forristall (great Navy name btw) nor Kalinic are anything special, but it seems to me that if one of them can show great special teams value they should have a chance to make the roster.

QB is Stafford then Garoppolo for this season. Bennett will be on the PS most likely and will get a chance next year to compete for that QB2 role but that ship has sailed for him in 2024 as he's not ready. Only real question at this point is whether they roll the dice at QB2 for the first two games. If they add a vet QB for those first two games they may cut Bennett early and give that QB the third preseason game to tune up.

OL starting with the tackles you have Jackson and Havenstein backed up by Noteboom for a strong group, with McClendon a distant fourth. Center is strong too with Limmer backing up Avila. Guard we have Bruss and Thomas behind Dotson and Jackson. I would keep all ten of those if I were making the call on them. Good depth up front is paramount for me, but Rams may go with nine. If that happens I have a hard time getting rid of either of the guards for McClendon, though guards are easier to find as FAs in the season than tackles. So I'd guess if they go nine then one of those guards is out. Probably Thomas. I do wonder what they think of Arcuri, who to me might be more valuable than McClendon by virtue of playing some LT on the depth chart. But at that point you're splitting hairs and that could go either way I'd say.

RB is the best it's looked under McVay in terms of depth of options. McVay has never had two deep starters before. Now of course Williams to me is more of a change of pace than he is a bell cow, so I expect Corum to slowly transition from a backup role to splitting carries to eventually being the early down back. Especially against stout fronts. But either way we have two excellent backs. And Scott is our returner, also he's been safe with the ball and productive when seams are there in preseason. I don't see either Rivers or Evans making this roster, but they may opt for one of them. If they do I would give the nod to Rivers. Evans looked the best I've seen him last game, but he still has a tendency to go down easy so I think he's PS at best.

Don't have time for the defense, which IMO has a lot more decisions to make. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that side of the ball.
That’s a great break down. I have Rivers and McClendon safe following camp reports and being held out of preseason

Couldn’t agree more on defense especially the LBs and DBs

I would keep 10 OL based on how well the 2nd unit has played but we do have a swing lineman in Note that gives us some flexibility. That said, I could see a weaker team signing one if we risk cutting any of those mentioned so it’s probably better to be conservative on OL vs other position units.

The question is, at best, which players have the greatest upside? Vs which players will most likely be available to resign to the practice squad

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I started chopping the defense and said fuck this. Gonna need some real time to do that. :laugh4:

Offense seems pretty straightforward to me this year.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The question is, at best, which players have the greatest upside? Vs which players will most likely be available to resign to the practice squad
Upside definitely seems to matter in that equation. Teams seem to be more apt to claim a guy who was drafted with a good pedigree, which means he has the raw tools you want. Which means sometimes those guys get the benefit of the doubt over dudes who don't have said pedigree, even if they're outperforming them all camp and through preseason.

So good question. Only complication I see in that regard on offense is Tutu. Who they'll probably trade if they get a decent offer on this year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
PFF GRADES

The Los Angeles Rams took down the Los Angeles Chargers Saturday evening in what was technically a Chargers home game. It was the Rams’ second victory of the 2024 preseason and both games were fourth quarter comebacks.

The most important aspect of the preseason is collecting information and tape on players at the fringes of the roster ahead of cutdown day, and Saturday’s contest allowed for an extended look at rookies and depth players alike. What did the grades from Pro Football Focus (PFF) have to say about the individual efforts for the Rams? Let’s take a look.

Top five grades on offense:​

1 - Nikola Kalinic, TE: 91.0​

Tight end Miller Forristall caught the game-winning pass from Stetson Bennett last week, and in this game it was Kalinic’s turn to make his case for sticking around on the Rams’ roster or practice squad. This week he caught both of his targets for 34 yards, including a long of 22. The long reception was an inaccurate throw by Bennett at the TE’s feet, and Kalinic was nimble and somehow brought the ball in.

2 - Davis Allen, TE: 75.0​

From what we’ve seen from Davis Allen so far in his relatively short career and how the Rams typically approach the preseason, I don’t think he’s someone that would ordinarily participate in the exhibition games. I think he involvement this year is more due to a numbers crunch at the tight end position while Tyler Higbee rehabs an injury and starter Colby Parkinson sits out. That leaves Allen and Hunter Long active and only Kalinic and Miller Forristall behind them.

Allen caught two of his four targets for 13 yards, though Bennett put the ball in some unfavorable positions for the TE.

3 - Beaux Limmer, C: 75.0​

Limmer has been solid this preseason so far. Last week he left early with a thumb injury that is clearly not a major concern. Having depth at center is a huge positive, though it’s fair to wonder how Limmer fits into the long-term plans considering second-year center Steve Avila just moved from guard to center and the Rams committed hefty financial investments at both guard positions in Jonah Jackson and Kevin Dotson.

4 - Mike McAlister, C: 73.1​

OK, first things first. I put McAlister on the “losers” list following Saturday night’s game that that was unfair to his performance. I initially thought that Limmer was noticeably better than McAlister, but the PFF grades suggest McAlister was still one of LA’s better linemen of the game.

Being three deep at center is a champagne problem, and if McAlister can’t stick around on the Rams’ roster he will surely find a spot elsewhere. There is a shortage of quality offensive linemen around the NFL.

5 - JJ Lapp, WR: 73.0​

Lapp caught the game-winning touchdown from Bennett, getting behind the defense to haul on the 47-yard score. He also caught another pass for three yards after not recording a reception in the first preseason game.

Lapp was a favorite amongst fans in this year’s UDFA class, but until he caught the fourth quarter touchdown Drake Stoops and Sam Wiglusz had made more noise. This group is battling for a practice squad slot that may or may not exist in LA.

Other notes on offense:​

Stetson Bennett had another inconsistent outing, and that was reflected in his PFF grade of 44.4. PFF credited him with one big-time throw and three turnover-worthy plays. If you are looking for a silver lining, that’s one fewer turnover-worthy play than he committed last week. Bennett also lost a fumble and earned a grade in that facet of 27.5.

Top five grades on defense:​

1 - Omar Speights, MLB: 89.1​

Speights was all over the field versus the Chargers and played an important role in holding the other occupant of SoFi Stadium to just three field goals overall. He was also active on special teams and had a big hit on the Chargers’ returner in the first quarter. PFF credit Speights with five run stops and seven tackles. In coverage he was targeted four times, allowing three receptions for 25 yards. His coverage grade of 68.1 appears to have been his lone weak spot against the Chargers.

2 - Ochaun Mathis, OLB: 87.7​

Rookie OLB Brennan Jackson has sat out of the preseason so far, which means he’s running ahead of Mathis and Nick Hampton on the depth chart. Last week against the Cowboys it was Hampton that stood out at outside linebacker, but this week Mathis seems to have made his presence felt. Mathis had nine pass rush opportunities but did not record a pressure, though he still graded out positively at 79.5. On two coverage snaps he earned a mark of 86.3 and on his only target allowed a reception for a loss of two yards.

3 - Cory Durden, NT: 84.6​

The Rams have been stout against the run the last two weeks and probably an individual who deserves a lot of credit for that is nose tackle Cory Durden. While it’s tough to see the team finding room to keep Durden on the roster, it is nice to have players who are solid in a niche role around in case the defense struggles to stop the run or in case of injury along the interior. Recently signed defensive tackle Carlos Watkins also graded well in his Rams debut at 79.1 on 28 snaps.

4 - Jason Taylor, DB: 84.4​

Taylor graded well in run defense and coverage, though his tackle grade of 43.4 puts a negative dimple on his report card. He made one tackle and one assist, though he missed his third opportunity to bring down the ball carrier. In coverage he was targeted five times, allowing only two receptions for five yards.

4 - Jake Hummel, MLB: 84.4​

Hummel might be LA’s defensive MVP through the last preseason—maybe even last year’s too. He once again fared well in coverage with a mark of 87.7.

We know that Hummel will play an important role on special teams this year for the Rams, but at what point will the team feel compelled to point him on the field with the first team defense to utilize his coverage skills?

Other notes on defense:​

As touched on under Mathis’ section, second-year OLB didn’t have a good game against the Chargers—managing a grade of just 50.4. it’s possible that he was matched up against the Chargers’ early draft pick at tackle Joe Alt and that could partially explain the drop from last week.

After standing out in his Rams debut against the Cowboys, rookie sixth rounder Tyler Davis fell flat in his second game. PFF gave Davis a grade of 41.6 for his 14-snap effort.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don

5 CBs
6 Safeties

3 TEs
7 WRs
10 OL

I have us at 9 db's but could bump to 10 I can't see us keeping 11 but again who knows?
I have 3 TE's, 7 WR's, & 10 OL same as you

Edit as I stand at 52 I have 6 WR's & 9 DB's

My 53 has these guys battling for the final 1 spot on the 53

Reeder lb
Murchinson dl
B Watkins dl
J Jacobs CB
McDermott g ol
Bruss g ol
T Johnson wr

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I have us at 9 db's but could bump to 10 I can't see us keeping 11 but again who knows?
I have 3 TE's, 7 WR's, & 10 OL same as you

Edit as I stand at 52 I have 6 WR's & 9 DB's

My 53 has these guys battling for the final 1 spot on the 53

Reeder lb
Murchinson dl
B Watkins dl
J Jacobs CB
McDermott g ol
Bruss g ol
T Johnson wr
Of that group I would keep Bruss. He will get scooped up this time if he is cut as his play has elevated and solid OL don't grow on trees.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Of that group I would keep Bruss. He will get scooped up this time if he is cut as his play has elevated and solid OL don't grow on trees.
I have it coming down to 3 of these 4
McClendon
Arcuri
Thomas
Bruss

I think Limmer is on the 53 as backup Center leaving McAllister exposed

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Okay, here's what I would do after two games:

QB: Matthew Stafford, Stetson Bennett (Jimmy Garoppolo SUS)

(Bennett is temporary; the second Garoppolo's suspension is over, he should be headed straight to the practice squad. We need Stafford to be healthy, and we should be drafting an eventual replacement either way just in case.)

RB: Kyren Williams, Blake Corum, Zach Evans.

(Scott really hasn't impressed me either kick returning or pass protecting, while Evans has managed to grind out big yards as well as being the biggest back on our roster (and actually much improved pass-protection-wise). In addition, I think Xavier Smith has taken the returner role, so Scott is definitely on the outside looking in for me, along with Rivers.)

WR: Cooper Kupp, Puka Nacua, Demarcus Robinson, Jordan Whittington, Tyler Johnson, Xavier Smith, Sam Wiglusz.

(Atwell is dealt in this scenario; it's his last year before free agency, teams are said to be interested in him, and he's really fallen down the depth chart with Robinson and Whittington going ahead, and possibly even Johnson is ahead of him as well. Smith is here for special teams returning. Out of all of the undrafted rookies, I have to put Wiglusz on the roster as well; he's been the most impressive out of our undrafted rookie wide receivers, and we need receiving help because after this year, Robinson and Johnson are free agents.)

TE: Colby Parkinson, Davis Allen, Roster Cut (Tyler Higbee PUP).

(I honestly can't justify any of Long, Kalinic, or Forristall on this roster. If Parkinson or Allen get hurt, we're pretty much screwed, so we should definitely be scanning the waiver wire for any sort of young tight end help. My preference is Dallin Holker of the Saints; I wanted to take him in the draft, so he'd be my top target.)

OL: Alaric Jackson, Jonah Jackson, Steve Avila, Kevin Dotson, Rob Havenstein, Joseph Noteboom, Warren McClendon, Beaux Limmer, K.T. Leveston, Logan Bruss.

(Obviously, we're keeping our recent draft picks, McClendon, Leveston, and Limmer. Bruss has finally shown signs of life, and I can't leave him off. Noteboom is our only left tackle option, so maybe if we're wanting a developmental left tackle, we sign one? Mike McAllister is likely - hopefully - dealt to a team that needs center depth. Justin Dedich and Blake Larson are intriguing enough options for a practice squad. Zachary Thomas has potential, but will likely be poached. I'm kinda done with A.J. Arcuri.)

DL: Kobie Turner, Braden Fiske, Bobby Brown III, Desjuan Johnson, Tyler Davis.

(No surprises here. I'd put all of the younger D-linemen (Cory Durden, Anthony Goodlow, Tuli Letuligansenoa, David Olajiga) on the practice squad because they've all impressed. We're set here for the foreseeable future.)

LB: Byron Young, Jared Verse, Michael Hoecht, Brennan Jackson, Nick Hampton, Ernest Jones, Christian Rozeboom, Jake Hummel, Omar Speights.

(Linebacker gets to keep nine with Hampton being the fifth linebacker and potential teams player. Rozeboom, Hummel, and Speights should help our special teams a ton. It's going to be tough to lose Kier Thomas, Zach VanValkenburg (and maybe less so with Ochaun Mathis), but we're just so deep at edge.)

DB: Tre'Davious White, Cobie Durant, Darious Williams, Shaun Jolly, Kamren Curl, John Johnson III, Quentin Lake, Russ Yeast, Kamren Kinchens, Jason Taylor II, Tank McCullough.

(There's simply no way I leave any of the younger safeties - Lake, Yeast, Kinchens, Taylor, McCullough - off the roster because they will get poached, so DBs get a full eleven slots. I fully expect us to be scouring the waiver wire for corners; Jolly is a placeholder, just in case. I'd probably place White and Durant on the outside with D-Will on the inside when Durant comes in on obvious nickel situations; otherwise, it's White and Darious Williams as our starters. Josh Wallace and Charles Woods showed potential, so they get to go on the practice squad. Also, THT can go far, far away. He has potential, but I don't think he'll ever fulfill it with us. If we could get anything for him, I'd probably trade him.)

ST: Joshua Karty, Ethan Evans, Alex Ward.

(No surprises here.)

Practice squad:

Cory Durden (DT), Anthony Goodlow (DE), David Olajiga (NT), Tuli Letuligasenoa (DL), Josh Wallace (CB), Charles Woods (CB), Justin Dedich (OC), Blake Larson (OT).

So...yeah, just my opinion. Watch them put Reeder and Atwell and THT on the roster just to spite me.

WestCoastRam

Legend

Jourdan had high praise for McClendon playing LT with an injury in camp just a few days ago. Think both he and Noteboom can back up both tackle spots and seems like he may have supplanted Acuri now. Thomas has been the primary backup guard outside of Noteboom and is being held out due to most likely making the team. Don't see any reason why that would change and I believe he's backed up both guard spots whereas they've kept Bruss at RG only cause he struggles even more than usual outside of that spot.

WestCoastRam

Legend
He's years removed from his college tape, had a nasty injury and this is literally the only time in last three years he's been able to put any good tape out. I don't believe he's shown anything on tape other than RG (no position flex even to LG). Nobody is picking him up.

I'm happy to sign him to the PS. He gets another year to work on his craft and maybe becomes a guy who can back up both guard spots.

*One caveat, maybe he's showing something on ST we aren't seeing but I find that highly doubtful.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Okay, here's what I would do after two games:

QB: Matthew Stafford, Stetson Bennett (Jimmy Garoppolo SUS)

(Bennett is temporary; the second Garoppolo's suspension is over, he should be headed straight to the practice squad. We need Stafford to be healthy, and we should be drafting an eventual replacement either way just in case.)

RB: Kyren Williams, Blake Corum, Zach Evans.

(Scott really hasn't impressed me either kick returning or pass protecting, while Evans has managed to grind out big yards as well as being the biggest back on our roster (and actually much improved pass-protection-wise). In addition, I think Xavier Smith has taken the returner role, so Scott is definitely on the outside looking in for me, along with Rivers.)

WR: Cooper Kupp, Puka Nacua, Demarcus Robinson, Jordan Whittington, Tyler Johnson, Xavier Smith, Sam Wiglusz.

(Atwell is dealt in this scenario; it's his last year before free agency, teams are said to be interested in him, and he's really fallen down the depth chart with Robinson and Whittington going ahead, and possibly even Johnson is ahead of him as well. Smith is here for special teams returning. Out of all of the undrafted rookies, I have to put Wiglusz on the roster as well; he's been the most impressive out of our undrafted rookie wide receivers, and we need receiving help because after this year, Robinson and Johnson are free agents.)

TE: Colby Parkinson, Davis Allen, Roster Cut (Tyler Higbee PUP).

(I honestly can't justify any of Long, Kalinic, or Forristall on this roster. If Parkinson or Allen get hurt, we're pretty much screwed, so we should definitely be scanning the waiver wire for any sort of young tight end help. My preference is Dallin Holker of the Saints; I wanted to take him in the draft, so he'd be my top target.)

OL: Alaric Jackson, Jonah Jackson, Steve Avila, Kevin Dotson, Rob Havenstein, Joseph Noteboom, Warren McClendon, Beaux Limmer, K.T. Leveston, Logan Bruss.

(Obviously, we're keeping our recent draft picks, McClendon, Leveston, and Limmer. Bruss has finally shown signs of life, and I can't leave him off. Noteboom is our only left tackle option, so maybe if we're wanting a developmental left tackle, we sign one? Mike McAllister is likely - hopefully - dealt to a team that needs center depth. Justin Dedich and Blake Larson are intriguing enough options for a practice squad. Zachary Thomas has potential, but will likely be poached. I'm kinda done with A.J. Arcuri.)

DL: Kobie Turner, Braden Fiske, Bobby Brown III, Desjuan Johnson, Tyler Davis.

(No surprises here. I'd put all of the younger D-linemen (Cory Durden, Anthony Goodlow, Tuli Letuligansenoa, David Olajiga) on the practice squad because they've all impressed. We're set here for the foreseeable future.)

LB: Byron Young, Jared Verse, Michael Hoecht, Brennan Jackson, Nick Hampton, Ernest Jones, Christian Rozeboom, Jake Hummel, Omar Speights.

(Linebacker gets to keep nine with Hampton being the fifth linebacker and potential teams player. Rozeboom, Hummel, and Speights should help our special teams a ton. It's going to be tough to lose Kier Thomas, Zach VanValkenburg (and maybe less so with Ochaun Mathis), but we're just so deep at edge.)

DB: Tre'Davious White, Cobie Durant, Darious Williams, Shaun Jolly, Kamren Curl, John Johnson III, Quentin Lake, Russ Yeast, Kamren Kinchens, Jason Taylor II, Tank McCullough.

(There's simply no way I leave any of the younger safeties - Lake, Yeast, Kinchens, Taylor, McCullough - off the roster because they will get poached, so DBs get a full eleven slots. I fully expect us to be scouring the waiver wire for corners; Jolly is a placeholder, just in case. I'd probably place White and Durant on the outside with D-Will on the inside when Durant comes in on obvious nickel situations; otherwise, it's White and Darious Williams as our starters. Josh Wallace and Charles Woods showed potential, so they get to go on the practice squad. Also, THT can go far, far away. He has potential, but I don't think he'll ever fulfill it with us. If we could get anything for him, I'd probably trade him.)

ST: Joshua Karty, Ethan Evans, Alex Ward.

(No surprises here.)

Practice squad:

Cory Durden (DT), Anthony Goodlow (DE), David Olajiga (NT), Tuli Letuligasenoa (DL), Josh Wallace (CB), Charles Woods (CB), Justin Dedich (OC), Blake Larson (OT).

So...yeah, just my opinion. Watch them put Reeder and Atwell and THT on the roster just to spite me.
Nice 53.

We both see something in Z Evans although I didn't add him due to my gut that Rivers and Scott make it a 4 RB room. I say that because I think McVay goes in that direction

I have Watkins making the 53 on the DL otherwise we are the same

The final 2 of OL are a crapshoot Arcuri, Leveston, Thomas, and Bruss are all vying for the final spots

Nice work Mem, it's tough this season. we are deeper than years past

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The final 2 of OL are a crapshoot Arcuri, Leveston, Thomas, and Bruss are all vying for the final spots
I previously had McClendon in this battle and had 3 of them making it, I think McClendon has made it and 4 are battling for 2 spots unless we hold more than 10 which seems unlikely.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I previously had McClendon in this battle and had 3 of them making it, I think McClendon has made it and 4 are battling for 2 spots unless we hold more than 10 which seems unlikely.
Yeah pretty sure Jourdan reported he was playing at LT some and was looking good there too.