Tom Brady speculation thread (to Bucs)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tom Brady

• Stays in New England

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Moves to another team

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • Retires

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Joe Montana cemented his legend by winning 2 playoff games for the king of the 1st round exit Marty Shott, while Walsh never won without him
I never thought of Montana's Chiefs tenure like that, but looking back at Marty's playoff record does make me appreciate that more.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Brady is still just good enough to operate that offense for one more season. It’s not like he’s doing much. Throwing 5-15 yards every down is something every QB can do. But Tom can still read defenses so they’ll keep him.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I don't see him playing for anybody but the Patriots.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@den-the-coach ... I will be willing to bet you real dollars that the cheaters will not be signing Cam Neuter next year. Especially to be the next Lamar J... but I'll just leave it at signing Cam. Let me know if you're interested. :love:

Going to have to give me some odds on that as I am putting something out there, but I do believe if they lose this week the Chargers are a viable option for Tom Brady.

Ram65

Legend
The Colts sound like a nice match with the weapons and offensive line. I was thinking he would stay but, the Patsies don't have much firepower to help Brady. Edleman is starting to show his age and no Gronk. Great story to see him go to Colts.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Makes sense.
Bridgewater to Chicago?

IDK, they seem committed to Mitch the Accountant, not sure about Bridgewater and where he ends up. I don't think he stays in New Orleans because Payton loves Taysom Hill....He's from Florida, maybe Tampa as they part ways with Winston?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Rivers won't move his family. He commutes to LA from SD daily

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
You’re making a case for the greatness of Billecheat.
They have been excellent of matching their approach on O to the talent they have.
Power running team.
A downfield first passing team.
A short ding and dunk passing team.
They’ve run all these systems well.
And why wouldn't they when they know the defensive signals? It's a given Belicheat is a great cheater.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rivers won't move his family. He commutes to LA from SD daily

Doesn't have to move his family, he can play in Indianapolis and leave his family in San Diego, players do it all the time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't underestimate the competitiveness of Belichick or Brady causing this to happen. If either one wins a championship without the other, it moves the needle in the debate of whether the Pats success was because of coaching or QB play.

it's always been the cheating.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As much as I hate the Patriots he still passed for 4K yards, 24TD's and only 8 INT's at 60%. He's still better than most of the league and I don't think they have anything on the roster better.
Can't see him retiring for another 1-2 years unless they get lucky in the draft or make a solid trade.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Steelers if they move on from Ben? Chargers and Colts make most sense. In the NFC, what about Chicago...?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I was going to make a thread speculating on Brady being a douchebag, but my fear was that the results might cause our ROD site to crash.