Tom Brady speculation thread (to Bucs)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tom Brady

• Stays in New England

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Moves to another team

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • Retires

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
IMG_5016.JPG

Flint

Pro Bowler
I know there’s little to talk about but the idea being thrown around of TB getting to the SB seems far fetched to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Max Kellerman Believes This Quarterback Could Be Replacement For Tom Brady

Fans of the New England Patriots are awaiting the replacement of Tom Brady with the star quarterback reportedly on his way to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Names like Cincinnati Bengals’ Andy Dalton and Carolina Panthers’ Cam Newton have been floated around to take over for the Patriots in 2020 possibly. ESPN’s Max Kellerman has a different preference, however, when it comes to a possible replacement for Brady. “I wonder if (Matthew) Stafford’s available still,” Kellerman said on “Get Up!” on Thursday. “Because Detroit won three games. People can say whatever they want about, ‘well Detroit really wants to win this year.’ They always seem to want to win. Stafford has elite talent but has underachieved compared to his elite talent, at least in terms of playoff success. And he is the most talented guy who could maybe be available.”

If Stafford does happen to be on the trading block for the Detroit Lions in hopes of going somewhere he could win, Bill Belichick more than likely has Lions coach and former Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia on speed dial to make it happen.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ

Fans of the New England Patriots are awaiting the replacement of Tom Brady with the star quarterback reportedly on his way to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Names like Cincinnati Bengals’ Andy Dalton and Carolina Panthers’ Cam Newton have been floated around to take over for the Patriots in 2020 possibly. ESPN’s Max Kellerman has a different preference, however, when it comes to a possible replacement for Brady. “I wonder if (Matthew) Stafford’s available still,” Kellerman said on “Get Up!” on Thursday. “Because Detroit won three games. People can say whatever they want about, ‘well Detroit really wants to win this year.’ They always seem to want to win. Stafford has elite talent but has underachieved compared to his elite talent, at least in terms of playoff success. And he is the most talented guy who could maybe be available.”

If Stafford does happen to be on the trading block for the Detroit Lions in hopes of going somewhere he could win, Bill Belichick more than likely has Lions coach and former Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia on speed dial to make it happen.

This is what I have been telling people. Stafford (if healthy) would be the best option out there assuming Detroit will go a different direction

AlphaRam

Rookie
I know there’s little to talk about but the idea being thrown around of TB getting to the SB seems far fetched to me.
I really don't see Tampa contending for a Superbowl. If Tom Brady plays like he did last year they definitely aren't. That defense isn't as good as New England's was last year.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The question I guess we’ll get the answer to is was Brady bouncing balls in the dirt because his receivers couldn’t get open or because he’s a 43 year old man with a lot of mileage on that arm.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He could be scary in Tampa for a few years. Good coach, great weapons, decent defense.... And that division could open up if Brees walks away.

Then again if Brady came to that division I doubt Brees retires.

I must say.... Back in Jan I nailed it!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hate to bring this thread back up to the top... but this is something that will certainly add some salt in the wounds of the Boston faithful.

Tom "Terrific" is moving himself and his family into Derek Jeter's house in St Pete. He's renting it while he cheats Tampon out of millions.

This must just warm the hearts of the chowder head cheater lovers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

The Patriots will find a QB in the draft who is careful with the ball, but who has enough arm for 3rd down conversion. They don't require a top prospect because Belichick will ensure he's got a good OL, a RB who can catch, and a balanced approach where it's not all on the QB while he grows into the job. They'll probably make the fucking playoffs with a rookie QB those bastards.

Saw this the other day and it's an interesting read, directive by Belichick in what they're looking for in the draft way back when. Note the QB summary on page 2...

View: https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/1245062206296690688