TNF: Steelers at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
This game is like watching two ugly women fight. No matter who wins, you lose.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Guy on the ground got kicked in the helmet purposefully.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to believe not one player stayed with the rb coming out of the backfield. Who did they think was gonna get the ball?

Mathews got suckered in by the fake , or he would've been in Rudolph's face . The Browns didn't fall for any of it

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just another night in Cleveland. I wouldn't like to be Steelers fan trying to get out of the parking lot

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No room for that behavior and will probably cost a couple guys multiple game checks . Anyway, the Steelers lost and my buddies wont want to talk about this one .

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
so aside from a blown fumble/TD call and a 50/50 PI - how would you rate the Rams offense against the Steelers? If it weren't for decent effort by Gurley - I would give them an F but by virtue of Gurley's decent efforts I give them a D-.

A solid D+ ;)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
After reviewing the helmet swing to the head, I honestly believe Miles Garrett should:

1. Be banned from the league.
2. Be charged with a felony assault with a deadly weapon.

Can anyone say the above is not warranted?

Turducken

Starter
He's not suiting up again this year. I think it will be an indefinite suspension. He'll be like Gregg Williams applying for reinstatement every year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After reviewing the helmet swing to the head, I honestly believe Miles Garrett should:

1. Be banned from the league.
2. Be charged with a felony assault with a deadly weapon.

Can anyone say the above is not warranted?

Yes. It's not warranted.

Ellard80

Legend
Well... yeah trying to hit someone with a helmet is a poon-tang move for sure.

But Rudolph making me laugh a little bit... he tried to pull of Garret's helmet and then he proceeded to get spanked like a child.

After garret swings the helmet... he throws his hands up like "Dad did you see what he did!"

But yeah Garrett deserves any punishment he gets...

But steelers acting like they innocent... yeah go watch the tape.