TNF: Steelers at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep. That was literally the carbon copy of what happened to Josh Reynolds.
This is part of what is so maddening.
It varies so much crew to crew.
The only thing that has been consistent is when they call hold on running plays.
Everything else varies a lot.

fearsomefour

Legend
3 points still has my arse chapped , but its time to move on . Go Rams
I hear ya.
I knew it would be a rough game but a complete no show by the O was shocking.
I actually expect a little better performance against the Bears with an even more makeshift line.
Although, I can’t defend that.
Maybe just hoping.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone else think Mayfield was throwing to Hodge on that TD ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the hell did we lose to these chumps last week!?

The oline was obliterated and the rams got out reffed to top it off. Plus the Steelers somehow had an 8 minute drive in the 4th qtr. And mcvay forgot he had Gurley on the team in the 4th qtr.

There's probably other stuff that happened but you get the idea.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The oline was obliterated and the rams got out reffed to top it off. Plus the Steelers somehow had an 8 minute drive in the 4th qtr. And mcvay forgot he had Gurley on the team in the 4th qtr.

There's probably other stuff that happened but you get the idea.

Still hard to believe they kept the ball for 8 minutes , and went for it on 4th down inside their own 40 That was a killer

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still hard to believe they kept the ball for 8 minutes , and went for it on 4th down inside their own 40 That was a killer

Hard to believe not one player stayed with the rb coming out of the backfield. Who did they think was gonna get the ball?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am noticing a lot of blaming the refs for our shortcomings I get it, but now we are just as bad as the Saints fans whom we were bashing on for crying about the refs. I think we just need to be better prepared. The Browns brought their A game and beat a team we couldn’t. I am glad the Browns got a W but I am disappointed on how the Rams have been performing this season. Just hope we don’t tank and go back to this middle school BS..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am noticing a lot of blaming the refs for our shortcomings I get it, but now we are just as bad as the Saints fans whom we were bashing on for crying about the refs. I think we just need to be better prepared. The Browns brought their A game and beat a team we couldn’t. I am glad the Browns got a W but I am disappointed on how the Rams have been performing this season. Just hope we don’t tank and go back to this middle school BS..

Don't compare us to saints fans. We're not marching the streets and crying to anyone that will listen. We're just stating facts.