TNF: Steelers at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Holy fuck. Wide open. But wait, there's more... No there's not. I stand by my fuck.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Steelers D isn't as good as we thought , or some thought . 3 measly F'in points still pisses me off .

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns missing too many opportunities to put this game away .

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
How you can see a ball leave a hand going forward and call it a fumble still absolutely fucking baffles me.

With a review.

I get payback’s a bitch - but OK NFL - I think we’re even now.

Fuck the Steelers - forever.

dang

Legend
Mayfield-Browns>Rudolph-Steelers>Goff-Rams>Mayfield-Browns. wtf is going on in the NFL these days.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
And please everyone - just stop with the Hodge love.

He’s a good player, but he’s only open because all the good DBs are on OBJ and Landry.

And he made one catch, where he was wide fucking open.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am really biting my tongue. Browns offense against the Steelers thus far has made McVays offense look pedestrian. And we just came off a BYE well rested. Its inexcusable.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Wish we had these refs in our game lol. At least the pi ar the end of the game would have gotten called