LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Cyberpunk 2077 met the hype imo, can't wait to get home from work to play

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just got Cyberpunk 2077 and The Falconeer (waiting for Cyberpunk to download on my Xbox One)! I'm hoping to get Valhalla, Dragon Age Inquisition, and some Pokemon games.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why on earth would anyone buy Cyberpunk? That game is so fucked that they are actually offering refunds. It will be amazing...once its fixed. Especially if its on PS4 or Xbox One.

I just got Valhalla last week and im having a fucking blast with it.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Why on earth would anyone buy Cyberpunk? That game is so fucked that they are actually offering refunds. It will be amazing...once its fixed. Especially if its on PS4 or Xbox One.

I just got Valhalla last week and im having a fucking blast with it.

I didn't buy it; my folks did. I don't blame them for buying it either; they know it's a good game, and I believe that once it's fixed, it'll be an exciting game.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I didn't buy it; my folks did. I don't blame them for buying it either; they know it's a good game, and I believe that once it's fixed, it'll be an exciting game.

Once its fixed...it will be amazing. But, may take some time. I saw the new issue, besides graphical is that it only supports up to so many MG save files and once u pass that it corrupts and you lose your save and have to start over. Adding things to your inventory greatly adds to it but taking them out minimally subtracts data.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Just got Cyberpunk 2077 and The Falconeer (waiting for Cyberpunk to download on my Xbox One)! I'm hoping to get Valhalla, Dragon Age Inquisition, and some Pokemon games.

Nice, hope it doesn't brick your Xbox. Been hearing reports that the PS4/PS5 versions of Cyberpunk were bricking those consoles

I got the PC version and was able to finish it, had some noticeable bugs but nothing game breaking in my first run

Memento

Name
Jemma
Nice, hope it doesn't brick your Xbox. Been hearing reports that the PS4/PS5 versions of Cyberpunk were bricking those consoles

By "brick" you mean permanently break my Xbox? So far, it hasn't, but to be honest, I haven't played it that much. Been in a writing mood.

Also, updating to say that I bought Pokemon Sapphire and Dragon Age Inquisition. Inquisition is the only DA game I didn't have. Hoping to spend the fifty dollars I got from my grandmother for Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. Pretty great game. Might replay it and try to Platinum Trophy that bad boy.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn. Pretty great game. Might replay it and try to Platinum Trophy that bad boy.

I have this game...never once put it in my ps4.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm on day 20 something in Stranded Deep. Controls are flawed and wonky, even by PC to console standards but the game itself is quite a challenge. Enjoying it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Maybe when I finish Valhalla.

I played Horizon twice, and platinumed it the second time through and played the DLC. That game is fantastic, it's basically like Valhalla but better, and can be challening if you're not careful. Can't wait for the sequel.

I'm also playing Valhalla. I'm playing on hard mode (the one right before Drengr difficulty) and it's still so easy. I might ramp it one for a challenge. While fun, my biggest issue is the skill points being rained on me. I'm easily OP by the time I get to the high level areas. I like the story, gear system, and gameplay. Actually finished the Jotunheim arc yesterday before the Rams game. I think that was my moment where I was like, OK...now we're ready to go full on assassin. I loved going up that big ass tower and taking each Jotun one floor at a time in different ways. Set em on fire. Make em fall asleep. Rain arrows on em. Or just go beserk and fuck em all up.

Yall....I was lucky enough and got the PS5 last week. I'm going from an original PS4 to this thing, and it's a huge difference. I highly recommend getting this thing if you can.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Just bought Diamond and Pearl! Are the games slow as hell? Sure. Are they worth buying? You bet!

Next on my list is Red or Blue...which will be next month, haha!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm real heavy into Empire of Sin atm. One of the best new games I've played in a long time. So polished man.

Prohibition Era. You choose one of like 15 bosses and build your empire. You have to manage your rackets/empire, handle the other bosses and their bullshit, and also manage your thugs and grow their skill trees. And there's loot, some cool weapons and shit.

The combat is great it's turn based with movement values. Very slick they borrow the XCom system.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'm real heavy into Empire of Sin atm. One of the best new games I've played in a long time. So polished man.

Prohibition Era. You choose one of like 15 bosses and build your empire. You have to manage your rackets/empire, handle the other bosses and their bullshit, and also manage your thugs and grow their skill trees. And there's loot, some cool weapons and shit.

The combat is great it's turn based with movement values. Very slick they borrow the XCom system.

Do you get to create your own mob boss and hired goons? If so, when can I purchase that game, and where has it been all my life?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just thought this was funny ... hopefully it is for some of you too

E0C0FF16-D667-4133-B6CF-C9A0A106CF2A.jpeg

Memento

Name
Jemma
Pokemon has Sinnoh remakes confirmed!!! Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.

I'm also hyped for Legends. Why? First true open-world Pokemon game set in the past. I'm hyped for that as well.

Also excited for Biomutant. It's coming out three days after my birthday, but I'll probably preorder it. I've been waiting so long for it to come out because of the sheer creation you have in making the character, and it's finally coming out!

Also haven't forgotten about Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'll probably buy that one soon, along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX, maybe Red/Blue?

As for what I'm currently doing? Many, many Nuzlockes. I've completed one, come close to completing another, and starting a few more.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Also haven't forgotten about Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Gotten boring TBH. Once you finish the main game there's a couple collectibles you can get but can't use them on anything. At least not for long.