49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
escalator gang.jpg

:bigcry:BANG BANG ESCALATOR GANG!!!:bigcry:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Based on social media posts, Aiyuk is going to be a problem for them. May demand a trade or a new contract, which they can't afford to do. Aiyuk would be good on the Rams IMO, but, he'd have to have a separate lockroom area until the stink of the whiners wears off.

Williams looks old out there, which is fitting because, well, he is. I'd play too for 31.5m. Glad he's slowing down and costing them a fortune!

Yeah, I have seen some of the same stuff on Aiyuk.

Don't see them moving-on from him. He seems to be entering his prime. Also not sure how an extension would work. The Niners picked-up the 5th-year-option. That's the $14.1M.

If they signed him to a big-$ extension, the first-year cap hit would almost certainly be less than that ... maybe half. However, not sure if that extension would kick-in immediately, and over-ride the 5th-year salary/cap-hit.

Think the 49ers will be fine in 2024. Spotrac currently has them right at the projected cap; and OTC has them $3.7M over. May be limited in making expensive additions but don't think they will Need to move anyone they would like to retain.

Last edited:

dang

Legend
Based on social media posts, Aiyuk is going to be a problem for them. May demand a trade or a new contract, which they can't afford to do. Aiyuk would be good on the Rams IMO, but, he'd have to have a separate lockroom area until the stink of the whiners wears off.

Williams looks old out there, which is fitting because, well, he is. I'd play too for 31.5m. Glad he's slowing down and costing them a fortune!
69er stink is to the bone. I’d say the only hope is if you get out of there within 3 years. Which means McC’s vaccination wears off at the conclusion of next year. And I like him a lot so hope he gets out by then.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Other than Aiyuk name one of these bastards whose best days aren’t at least 2 years ago.
I don't know man.

I hate that team and organization like none other but most of those guys are still studs in my opinion; and
I think Bosa, Warner, Ward, Kittle and McCaffrey are in their prime.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Here it is 3 days later. After seeing a lot of cars driving around with 49er flags all post season I haven't seen a single one since the game. Like I said all year, as long as their season ends with a loss at some point I'm good with it. They still can't say they accomplished what we accomplished.
They should donate those flags as toilet paper for the homeless

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I don't know man.

I hate that team and organization like none other but most of those guys are still studs in my opinion; and
I think Bosa, Warner, Ward, Kittle and McCaffrey are in their prime.
It's ok, they have the best choking coach of all time to hold em back. We'll be ok.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man I hope they don’t end up with Vrabel.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The SF defense held Mahomes and the Chiefs offense to one field goal in the first half. And one touchdown through 4 quarters. The best roster in the NFL falls short. Again. The fans were crying for someone's head to be rolled. This was a move to appease the masses.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilkes isn't a very good DC IMO but he also wasn't the reason they lost the SB. I've heard grumblings there was talk of him getting canned earlier in the year anyways. Too bad they fired him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My two favorite teams, the Rams and whoever plays the 48ers.

Fuck the Whiners.

Here's hoping they suffer a humongous SB hangover.

I hope they suffer a hangover so bad that a million tons of English breakfast and an ocean of Bloody Mary’s can’t fix it

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this a knee jerk reaction so close after a Super Bowl loss or were they planning to make this move for months now?